Flamable beginners FAQs - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: There is no god but Hamma, and Marsman is the messenger of Hamma
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-02-27, 09:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
BAKAVulch
Private

noobz

Listen here noobz, I have been following the game since it was orginally called Tanarus 2, back in 1998. Do you hear me? Anyone here played tanarus? Anyoen heard of the BAKA team? Mah accnt is not deleted, don't bug me, I can reactive that Old BAKA TEAM.
Old 2003-02-27, 11:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
DarkMantiZ
Private

Lightbulb

Let me see if I understand this right:

* Anytime, anywhere when I have access to a personal locker, I can save all my items and weapons that has the allowence to do so and can at anytime access them for use again?
* The beautiful Galaxy (idea is the beautiful part, on my comp everything will look like a heap of polygons anyway) can be attained using "vehicle stations/depots" and are free of charge, just like the weapons?
* I can use all weapons no matter what fraction I belong to, as long as I have the suiting cert?
* Every vehicle has a form of "license" that is needed in order to manouver it(access it) from a pilot view, but I can ride all vehicles no matter what cert I have obtained?
* All players may choose to be a part of a clan(outfit) and may benefit from these by having a good/scary reputation but can still be "rouges" beloning to a fraction, but not an "outfit"?
* I can travel between islands as I choose as long as the area of influence is either netural or of my own "color"? The only thing stopping me is larger bodies of water?
* Phase/warp gates is the core, they give power to all vehicles and if you find yourself too far away from one, you lose power thus stopping/crashing your vehicle?

Well, sounds "neat" now gimme mah GALAXY!

I am a supportive player.
I adore the Galaxy.
I am a medic.
I am a pilot.

Damn I pwn ^^
Old 2003-02-27, 12:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
AeoNELiTe
Private

Talking

or you can just be like my clan, and plan at being good at EVERYTHING

How do I get to upload a custom avatar? I'm pretty sure I've got 15 posts but it still doesn't let me... and how do I get to have something other than "recruit" under my name?

Old 2003-02-27, 01:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
NCG JMan
First Sergeant

Originally posted by TimberWolf2K
Hehe,
Just after posting that... I found this:

Spooky Huh?

The Forum gods are trying to Communicate with me somehow..

Oh Forum gods! Give a sign that I should carry forth and continue my cause! What be your Names?

*shreaking voice* I bow before you Oh deities of the html, do not punish me for doubting you!

*Runs screaming into the night*
Someone has an overactive imagination
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion