More TW user PS Beta NDA Breakage. - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Turning franchised slogans into quotes since 2003!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-03-31, 04:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
mr_luc
Sergeant Major

Originally posted by Vermillion
Just keep one thing in mind, I spend equal time on TW as I do PSU (reading and posting).

I hope you get my point.
All this proves is that they share a common low. :P Vermillion, you remind me of Orby.
Old 2003-03-31, 04:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
Vermillion
Private

Its all that pent up anger of being made fun of because I am a 'member'.
Old 2003-03-31, 04:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
mr_luc
Sergeant Major

y0, and you're a Recruit here.

I'm a Commander baby. VET^2!!!!
Old 2003-03-31, 04:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
Whoracle
First Sergeant

gayness extraordinaire.
Old 2003-03-31, 04:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
Whoracle
First Sergeant

i guess im a vet 3 by age then maybe?
Old 2003-03-31, 04:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #51
Vermillion
Private

I mostly posted on PSI, but it seems to be dying, so I kind of shifted over here.
Old 2003-03-31, 04:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #52
�io
Lieutenant General

/me remembers now why he doesn't go to TW forums

Old 2003-03-31, 05:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #53
LogRoller
Private

Originally posted by Subliminal
Hmm its been a while since ive seen a TW poster come over here and say stuff like "PS will be the worst game ever" or "$10 for an MMOFPS is the gayest thing ive heard of, im too stupid to save $10 a month ect ect" I really dont see where the animosity comes from but i kinda think its funny.
I could really explain the animosity to you in a reasonable and logical fashion, but the illogical, stupid reactions to my post would ultimately not make it time well spent on my part.
Old 2003-03-31, 05:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
Yogi
Master Sergeant

Originally posted by Hamma
Enough TW vs PSU crap.

TW has helped us out with a variety of things, I am grateful to their admins believe it or not
<3

[ Inquisition - Team Captain | Tribalwar PHP Guru | F*ck Duke ]
Old 2003-03-31, 05:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
Whoracle
First Sergeant

Originally posted by LogRoller
I could really explain the animosity to you in a reasonable and logical fashion, but the illogical, stupid reactions to my post would ultimately not make it time well spent on my part.

- I'll swallow your soul -
Old 2003-03-31, 05:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #56
Matuse
First Sergeant

Bad enough to waste a 15+ page thread on TW with this, I would cordially like to extend an invitation to all the TW trolls who came here to extend the stupidity on these forums to..

GET THE FUCK OUT

Nobody cares about how much you think TW "roxxors boxxors" or whatever leetspeak nonsense you want to use. Nobody cares how little you think of PSU. Nobody cares how long you've used the name of a lame cartoon character. Nobody cares how long you've been on the internet. Nobody cares about your self-proclaimed ability to own people with your supposedly amazing flames.

Contribute, or go away. Thanks.
Old 2003-03-31, 05:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #57
LogRoller
Private

Originally posted by Matuse
Bad enough to waste a 15+ page thread on TW with this, I would cordially like to extend an invitation to all the TW trolls who came here to extend the stupidity on these forums to..

GET THE FUCK OUT

Nobody cares about how much you think TW "roxxors boxxors" or whatever leetspeak nonsense you want to use. Nobody cares how little you think of PSU. Nobody cares how long you've used the name of a lame cartoon character. Nobody cares how long you've been on the internet. Nobody cares about your self-proclaimed ability to own people with your supposedly amazing flames.

Contribute, or go away. Thanks.
Just out of curiosity, what motivates you into thinking that your intended audience holds your opinion in a regard any higher than that in which you hold theirs? It seems to me that all this would serve to do is further encourage the "TW trolls", which ironically counterdicts your purpose in posting this, ergo making it not only worthless as a communicative effort, but also counterproductive at achieving your apparent purpose. I am asking with nothing but the highest levels of respect and courtesy available.
Old 2003-03-31, 05:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #58
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

Matuse Wins
Old 2003-03-31, 05:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #59
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

Just out of curiosity, what motivates you into thinking that your intended audience holds your opinion in a regard any higher than that in which you hold theirs? It seems to me that all this would serve to do is further encourage the "TW trolls", which ironically counterdicts your purpose in posting this, ergo making it not only worthless as a communicative effort, but also counterproductive at achieving your apparent purpose. I am asking with nothing but the highest levels of respect and courtesy available.
The exact same could be said about any flame by anyone really

/shrug
Old 2003-03-31, 05:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
�io
Lieutenant General

Originally posted by Hamma
Enough TW vs PSU crap.

TW has helped us out with a variety of things, I am grateful to their admins believe it or not
I never had any problems with TW, i heard their rep but never bothered to care/judge. When a bunch of those asswipes came over to spam their crap here while their sever was down my view changed though. Some of them actually are PSU material (like those who started PSU,Mr. luc and others) but i still prefer to keep far away from them and hope they do the same.

P.S.: Whoracle your sig scares me, it looks like that bitch is trying to hump me. (that from 13 ghosts?)
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion