NC Incompetence - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Look a random onject of mild intrest!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2014-05-21, 08:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
SgtMAD
Captain

Re: NC Incompetence

this NC crap is hilarious,it was like that on Emmy too

I remember running N0 OUTFIT after we got tired of playing TR on Emmy,

we would look at the map and see a TR hack trying to crack open one locked cont and another VS hack cooking on another tactical trip wire,I would say something on /C and get fucking crickets because every damn one of those pussies were scared to death that it would be TRx and DT pulling these moves and they didn't want to get raped LOL

I would lay into those idiots while I had everyone in my toon recalling to sanc to hit the shortest timer first.

so we get to the first hack and sure as shit , its DT/TRx and a few friends that would run with them,so we fight our way into the spawn/gen,get shit repped and pull 3/4 maxes and we run up the stairs(I say stairs because these guys would hack tech plants,alot)just try to run them over until we got it or lost due to time ,remembering the whole time I have another damn hack cooking plus the travel-time to get there, the time budget was very tight

and the whole damn time the girls in /C would say shit like "7 minutes on Seth" and never leave the zerg they were hiding in.

so,say we got the first resecure,we now have >5 mins. to go clear out DT/TRx,we would pull the move all over again as fast as possible,without any help from the NC because those two outfits terrified them

it was the same way when they merged Markov and Emmy,the Markov NC weren't any better,all the good players had pretty much quit playing due to the CN fracturing the empire.

whats funny here is guys like Hippo,Angel,Top would whip your asses on any empire because it isn't the gun that makes the player,its the player that knows where to use that gun that makes it all deadly.

all these damn essays made me write this rambling mess,I have so many great stories about old school PS, I had some great rivals back in the day, the fights were epic.

anyway, much love to you old vets, we had some great fights

Sarge

Last edited by SgtMAD; 2014-05-22 at 08:24 PM.
Old 2014-05-21, 11:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
GodlessHeretic
Private

Was wondering when you were going to post.

100% correct. All of it.

<3's to you too. Don't forget your meds ya old fucker!
Old 2014-05-22, 01:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #33
angelphantasma
Private

I am glad Sgt mentioned Seth. That was by far my favorite base, I tried to force DT there all the time as we generally always had a link (go go later home conts).

<3

A bit earlier today before I decided to nap, DT and friends decided to cease fire with the NC empire to help NC take Mulac.

I am not going to say what happened afterwards cough but good fun was generally had by all... besides maybe the TR.

Here is fast SS'es:
VS/NC sharing plasma from the TR as Demo wants to fit in: http://i.imgur.com/f6c5ZTz.png
Whole load of bastards around a corner: http://i.imgur.com/8FwyDQA.png
Dual AI maxsuits: http://i.imgur.com/38txcu1.png
Quick and I having a quicky: http://i.imgur.com/Cb886Xb.png

Should have got more dead TR in there as we did battle the whole 15 minutes with em' but didn't really think it over.

Last edited by angelphantasma; 2014-05-22 at 01:46 AM.
Old 2014-05-22, 10:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #34
Hehateme
Private

Originally Posted by angelphantasma View Post
ROFL I've been part/seen many cease fires, but I've never seen 2 opposite empire AI maxes in the stairs. That is hilarious.
Old 2014-05-22, 11:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #35
GodlessHeretic
Private

Must've happened a bit earlier before i started playing VS.

On that note, what exactly do i have to say to get Demo's attention? Tried asking him for a squad and he ignored me...

So ronrey...

Also, you guys @ DARK need to lighten up.
Old 2014-05-22, 04:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
Taramafor
Sergeant Major

Dunno about imcompetent but they sure are funny. Had them phantom dropping again and again on a roof and both sides just ended up waving, greeting and dancing in front of the windows before trying to flank each other. Times like that keep PS1 going.
Old 2014-05-22, 05:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
angelphantasma
Private

Originally Posted by GodlessHeretic View Post
On that note, what exactly do i have to say to get Demo's attention? Tried asking him for a squad and he ignored me...
It might be due to no one knew your VS name? We get plenty of idiots that try to bother us, so often lots of people get ignored as a side effect.

Otherwise, it could be he just was busy at the moment. He tends to dislike typing if literally anything else is happening.

If all else fails: you can try being a young hot female brunette, he loves those.

Anyways, your best bet if I am online is to message me and be like "Ayo Angel, it's a me Godless. Invite please?". Okay, maybe don't need those exact words but something along those lines tends to work. I should be able to hook you up if I am not alt tabbed doing 'angel-like' things.

Edit: Though I am unsure how much we will be appearing in the future. As Diablo 3 just announced its keeping the legendary drop rate buff, which makes that game like twice as fun, so I may sink back into that (but I am unsure as its content is woefully lacking). Also that game Transistor has been calling my name for a bit now (Bastion was simply amazing), so I'ma grab that and probably enjoy that this weekend.

Demo been considering going back to WoW and so forth.

@Hehateme: I got banned from the official forums for responding to you calling me the cutest player with a gif.

For this image in case anyone missed it:
http://i.minus.com/iXKTkllLHcowi.gif

Seoyhun, apparently not as loved around the grim pits that is SOE.

"You have been banned for the following reason: Enacting a suspension due to continues abuse of the forum guidelines by way of spamming. User ignored a recent warning for the same infraction and then went on to post 3 more posts as spam. Gif images with no content.. "

I 'continues abuse'!

Last edited by angelphantasma; 2014-05-22 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Fixed some stuff, removed some SOE slander
Old 2014-05-22, 07:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
Hehateme
Private

Originally Posted by angelphantasma View Post
@Hehateme: I got banned from the official forums for responding to you calling me the cutest player with a gif.
For this image in case anyone missed it:
http://i.minus.com/iXKTkllLHcowi.gif
ROFL I remember seeing that .gif and laughing out loud while in class. No content? That was a perfect reaction gif, fucking SOE "NO FUN ON THE FORUMS WHATSOEVER"

@godless I was gonna say befriend angel, that's what I did to get to demo's cool people club.

Of course, idk how hard it is to befriend angel, me mentioning I work in a liquor store seemed to work.
Old 2014-05-26, 11:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #39
angelphantasma
Private

Originally Posted by Hehateme View Post
ROFL I remember seeing that .gif and laughing out loud while in class. No content? That was a perfect reaction gif, fucking SOE "NO FUN ON THE FORUMS WHATSOEVER"

@godless I was gonna say befriend angel, that's what I did to get to demo's cool people club.

Of course, idk how hard it is to befriend angel, me mentioning I work in a liquor store seemed to work.
I was gonna not respond due to laziness, but eh.

Thank you, I thought it was quite a funny response. It's a shame they are so mental over there.

I am a pretty easy person to get along with I like to think. You just have to be able to handle my jokes. As a testament for my niceness: I started that DT+TRx thing (DTRX) which had some positive results despite short lived (SOE got hacked and it fell apart). I help support that DT+LMS thing which you can see in Alien's one video actually (I think LMS went back to NC and it stopped).

Just be nice to me and I'll be nice to you!
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion