Hossin first impressions - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Hamma > All
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-08-04, 04:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
RSphil
Contributor
Major

Hossin first impressions

ok, my net is working again so had a play around on hossin today. im liking the bases so far, you can tell still work to be done but looking good. will be nice to get the full map soon as it looks small atm to me, not sure if its due to the outer area not being available or just the look of the map. might feel bigger as i test it more have to wait and see.
the night time is great as it is fairly dark due the tree canopy which i like a lot. makes the combat more intense with light glare etc. as siad iv only had a quick go so will play more and hopefully do a little video on it with more thoughts on how i feel about it. so far though im liking it, what are everyone else's thoughts on it so far as a lot of you will have had more time to test it then me.
Old 2013-08-05, 01:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
capiqu
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Re: Hossin first impressions

The facilities are very near to each other at least in the central part of the cont that we are allowed to play on. So yeas it does seem small. Being that air travel seems the best option for travelling ( driving sucks ) ads to the feeling that Hossin is small.

Old 2013-08-05, 06:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Qwan
Captain

I have to say that I like it alot, of course you can see some of the things thay need to sharpen up but the foundation base design I liked, Especially the tree house bases. I also like the fact spawn room exits at one of the bases, I believe it was a amp station, I walked around the damn, I mean you can see that these guys put some work into it. From what I can tell Hossin is not going to be a cake walk when it comes to taking bases and stuff like that. I cant wait to see the finished product in Nov or when ever they are going to release it. I have to say good job guys.
Old 2013-08-05, 03:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
RSphil
Contributor
Major

the bases feel great for fighting in so far. a lot of back and forth action, choke points, good fields of fire etc. hopefully get more time with it soon when im off work.
Old 2013-08-05, 03:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Sledgecrushr
Colonel

I ran across a good chunk of hossin using a light assault. There are a lot of really cool stuff to see and play around. I found this huge hollowed out log outside of a base that would be perfect for a sunderer to park in. Then environment is spectacular, the night is incredibly dark under the jungle canopy. And the trees are going to be light assault playgrounds. I really cant wait for this to go live.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion