Spawning in hacked bases what now? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-06-25, 06:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Doppler
Contributor
Major

Spawning in hacked bases what now?

Maybe i posted this before, i wasnt really lucid at the time, however. Now that we can spawn in hacked bases maybe the next step should be giving defenders full access to their facilities. SPawning at hacked bases does you little good if all you can rely on at your locker, and I personnaly believe this game needs to throw a bone to defenders. Yes this whould make hackers slightly less usefull but still important overall.

Thoughts?

Doppler/Galgimp-J/Hardcased

Lord give me strength of arm, will, mind, and the accuracy of shooting to preserve them all.
Old 2003-06-25, 07:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
MJBuddy
Master Sergeant

u can store a normal set of equipment 6 times over in a locker, if u cant take back the base in 6 respawns, u lose ur main chance, as it should be
Old 2003-06-25, 08:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
JLeeAZN
Sergeant

You could just hack the term. - if your a hacker like me
and anyways - now that they allow spawning at the hack - its just more fun for the hackers, i always spawn in a camped room and get the *bleep* blown outta me!!!

Old 2003-06-25, 08:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
gonnagetyou
First Lieutenant

Personally I'd like to see the CC and the spawn room of bases a little harder to get into. Maybe some forcefield protecting the doors with a seperate generator that needs to be taken out first.

Give anyone with an Infiltration Suit the ability to slip thru the fields though. Infiltrators don't need to be gimped and it would make them even more useful. Plus it fits their theme.
Old 2003-06-25, 08:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Contributor
Banned for no reason

Misc Info

Originally posted by gonnagetyou
Personally I'd like to see the CC and the spawn room of bases a little harder to get into. Maybe some forcefield protecting the doors with a seperate generator that needs to be taken out first.

Give anyone with an Infiltration Suit the ability to slip thru the fields though. Infiltrators don't need to be gimped and it would make them even more useful. Plus it fits their theme.
i like this idea, although it woudl be a bitch when base hopping. I think it should have a switch that needs to be hit by a palyer, which would trun the forcefield on for like 15 minuetes or soemthign liek that. I'm going to start a thread about this.

Old 2003-06-26, 08:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Jarlo
Second Lieutenant

Spawn at nearby ams/tower, gear up, get back in tube and deconstruct, spawn at hacked base with full gear.
Old 2003-06-26, 10:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
IDgaf
Sergeant

Be able to store armour configs in the locker - perhaps 3 suits, 3 medium, 2 reinforced, one max. Thoughts?
Old 2003-06-26, 11:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Protst Patrotsm
Private

I honestly think latrines are next. I mean, if i'm fighting for hours, don't i ever have to go p00?

"This country, with it's institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can excercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it" - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2003-07-01, 01:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Code4
Corporal

Originally posted by Jarlo
Spawn at nearby ams/tower, gear up, get back in tube and deconstruct, spawn at hacked base with full gear.
this is what i normally do. and the idea for infiltrators only getting into spawn and cc has a few flaws.

spawn room flaw. Someone like me a infil taitor with pounder cert is gonna rock your world in the spawn room.

cc flaw. You go into a base with 2 maxes guarding cc how you gonna take them out with only infil? you won't every base will be guarded like no tomorrow then.
Old 2003-07-01, 01:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
BUGGER
Major General

Misc Info

Originally posted by Protst=Patrotsm
I honestly think latrines are next. I mean, if i'm fighting for hours, don't i ever have to go p00?
thats wat the spawn tubes are for. Just don use too much toilet ppr and dont stay in there for mor than 10 minutes, u could put the base to nuetral.

http://mrchevys3.blogspot.com/

Living is easy with eyes closed.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion