What are your concerns about ps2? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Its only swamp gas, really, trust me on this.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-07-11, 08:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Nausicaa
Private

What are your concerns about ps2?

All of us have them; things we have seen in the vids that sets our teeth on edge, while its still early days and things can definatly change, its worth writing them down for the devs to take note of, at least so they can provide feedback if nessesary to allay some of our fears.

Mine have to be:

Base cap wack-a-mole - you cap one point, they cap one, for me I'm worried that it'll take hours to take a base fully.

Tank drivers as gunners and the ease of getting a tank - this one is a biggie having the pilot accessing weapons that can oneshot infantry combined with the fact troops no longer have ready access to their own repair and med tools means that its a no brainer to grab a tank as even at its lowest level is a lot of firepower and protection when getting from point to point.

Bailing from ground vehicles; being able to instantly get out even at very low health means you are rarely going to be able to catch someone in a tank about to die provided they aren't retarded/afk.

It gets worse if the guy is in rexo, as he can pop out with his av weapon and finish off your vehicle/max like mat did in his latest vid, this is a pain that anyone who has used AA against reavers and mossies felt in ps1 at some point; you cant help but feel a little cheated if you have took something to near death and suddenly the pilot pops out for his 'second life'.

Rexo armor shouldn't be able to pilot tanks/heavy vehicles much in the way they cannot in ps1.

I'm hoping that the per person limited resources will be such that it will stop people being able to spam heavy vehicles without consequence.

What are other people's concerns from what they have seen so far?

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion