Is it physically possible for a Mosquito to get inside a BioDome and fly around? - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: You think God has Planetside?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-01-30, 01:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Chewy
Major

Re: Is it physically possible for a Mosquito to get inside a BioDome and fly around?

Originally Posted by LegionnaireCole View Post
Lol, after watching that video there ofthat guy getting his reaver in the lab, my question is what fatal flaw in defenses allowed the thing the time to get in? Dang...

Next up we have "Lightning in a spawn building"? no?
Say the word and I can show you MBTs, lightings, flashes, and maybe a sundy inside a bio-lab. At the very least on the landing pads. All I'll need is time to do this and people willing to try "things".

The hardest part is getting vehicles on top of a Gal and them not falling off. A bio-lab with cliffs nearby should do nicely. Maybe Amerish has the one Im trying to think of.
Old 2013-01-30, 02:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Sunrock
Major

Re: Is it physically possible for a Mosquito to get inside a BioDome and fly around?

Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
The hardest part is getting vehicles on top of a Gal and them not falling off. A bio-lab with cliffs nearby should do nicely. Maybe Amerish has the one Im trying to think of.
Onatha have that. But you can also do it in any warpagte too if you have a gal pilot that knows how to park on the nose.
Old 2013-01-30, 02:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Chewy
Major

Originally Posted by Sunrock View Post
Onatha have that. But you can also do it in any warpagte too if you have a gal pilot that knows how to park on the nose.
Then you're stuck going at 20someKPH or risk the thing falling off. If I remember right the "passengers" aren't stuck to you and have to move in sync with your movements. Like standing on a tank, when it runs off you don't move a bit.
Old 2013-01-30, 03:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Emperor Newt
Second Lieutenant

As VS you can also use Magrinders as ramps. But it needs some training to not blow the Mags.
Old 2013-01-30, 04:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
PredatorFour
Major

takes bout 20 secs to get a scythe in, slimline scythe ftw
Old 2013-01-30, 04:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
SeraphC
Sergeant

Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
Iv gotten a reaver in a bio-lab. Took about 5 minutes to do so and it kept sticking to the ground and walls. Never got in flying around the lab due to time, but it's doable like in the video above me
Takes me 10 seconds to get my reaver in. Not that it does much good in there.
Old 2013-02-01, 03:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
Micro
Sergeant Major

I flew my Scythe into Allatum today, felt really awesome... untill I crashed. :P
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion