still big problems - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Don't forget to watch Hamma's webcam!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-12-28, 01:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
RSphil
Contributor
Major

still big problems

ok so was playing happily well some what happily and boom, good old flash and crash. this shit needs sorting.
also draw distance on troops is awful. i like sniping now and then to just relax. i can see vehicle for miles but troops vanish after a so long and some warp in and out of vision, ridiculous.
oh and libs lol they need a smack with a nurf stick. i saw one sit and take far too many rounds from 3-4 AA turrets base. he blow the crap out of loads of troops and tanks then left on just under half health. that is far too strong. i flew against on in my fully modded AA reaver. about 3-4 of us beating on it. he turned round and destroyed 2 of us in seconds with the OP front gun. SOE need to look at the game and fix some big issues and listen more the community.

the graphic glitches are the important thing. the flash then crash is very bad. draw distance makes sniping a wast of time. at the distance i can see people at i can snipe with my HA.

and for god sake fix /RE its killing me not being able to relay info for defense or anything for that matter.

Last edited by RSphil; 2012-12-28 at 01:26 PM.
Old 2012-12-28, 01:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
ShadetheDruid
First Lieutenant

Re: still big problems

We already know a patch is coming in the new year for the rendering issues.
Old 2012-12-28, 01:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
RSphil
Contributor
Major

really hope so. annoys me alot lot. with the flash, crash and not being able to see troops when sniping im loosing hope. though the NC on miller are killing my love for NC. bring in server transfares please lol

though i am having fun on my TR on waterson. more organized on the US servers

Last edited by RSphil; 2012-12-28 at 01:32 PM.
Old 2012-12-28, 01:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Sunrock
Major

What do you mean by flash and crash? Graphic glitches and then server crash? Yea hate those.

But I don't believe the story about the Libirator. If 3-4 AA turrets was shooting at him (and hitting) he had time to max kill 1-2 infantry or 1 max unit before he had to flee. If that. If he killed allot of troops before he had to retreat the AA turrets could not have been targeting him for a while.

Last edited by Sunrock; 2012-12-28 at 01:52 PM.
Old 2012-12-28, 02:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
WSNeo
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by Sunrock View Post
But I don't believe the story about the Libirator. If 3-4 AA turrets was shooting at him (and hitting) he had time to max kill 1-2 infantry or 1 max unit before he had to flee. If that. If he killed allot of troops before he had to retreat the AA turrets could not have been targeting him for a while.
This.

Sounds like the OP is bitching for the sake of bitching.

Old 2012-12-28, 02:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Zoraida
Private

I think if there is one thing PS2 players can agree on is - the game is still a "work in progress".

My contention with this post is that its repeating the same stuff we heard a million times, but with an added twist of "its not fixed yet". Not very ground breaking material.
Old 2012-12-28, 03:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
RSphil
Contributor
Major

it is not ground breaking stuff no but how long have these problems been in? a long time and still nothing done. no update of fixes, no info.

i am not bitching for the sake of it. it is a really annoying problem and the flash/sky glitch is bad, very bad. plus the draw distance of troops is bad as X12 scopes are a wast of time as you can see with lower magnification scopes.
was sniping for an hour and a half then and people popping in and out of view like mad at distance. makes it very frustrating. so i am voicing my concerns and annoyances to see what other thing and experience. if you have nothing constructive to post to aid the problems or add any others you experience then please dont post.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion