Terran Republic 101st Screaming Dragons [EU] - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Cloudy with a chance of Vanu.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2012-07-10, 10:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Oktarnash
Private

Terran Republic 101st Screaming Dragons [EU]

The 101st Screaming Dragons is a Terran Republic Airborne outfit based on Europe, our motto is "The Fire storm", we were the Best outfit in EU3 so we aren't new to making the NC and Vanu scum cower in fear.our main goal is to have fun and make

Goals

Fun:Our main goal is to have fun and joke around.

Victory: Our motivation stems from an unrelenting desire to bring victory to the Terran Republic

Legacy: We want to to be honoured by tales that will carry on long after us. To be immortalized in the history of the game.

Growth: No outfit survives without recruits. We actively seek like-minded players who have and share the same drives and desires as us.

Teamwork is the ability to work together to you team to reach results before thought impossible, so remember work together and you will come back alive work alone and you will be back at base while your comrades are in the field getting slaughtered.

Fun: Despite how serious this all may sound, our primary focus is always to have fun. This is a game, and we realize that. Having a bit of professionalism does not mean we sacrifice the core of why we do what we do. If we're not having fun, there’s no point to any of this.

Values

Discipline: This is very important in order to keep our forces organized. A well-disciplined group will be one step closer to become the victor in battle.The Romans had superior discipline and so they won against the barbarians. Our outfit will a well-organized fighting force and will stay that way, as long as we maintain proper discipline. The officers in charge of each man are all experienced, level-headed men, who keep the men under them disciplined and informed. From the Commander down to the recruit, it is his duty to ensure that, whatever the job is, it will always be done properly.

Loyalty: the greater the loyalty the greater it will be the person motivation to accomplish the groups goal and see it to the end.

Teamwork: Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision and this ability is what shall lead us to accomplish objectives. Teamwork is what common people to attain uncommon results. Getting good players is easy. Getting them to play together is the hard part, but we will make sure that that is what will happen.

If your moral is running low while on prolonged siege remember We are a Dragon, and nobody ever survives us.

Activities
Every week we will stage a Battle day, which is an event were we organize people by what they will do and fight as, Tankers, Airborne, Infantry, we will pick a continent, and raise hell.
On normal days, we will play with less strucure, and do whatever we can and want, we will learn tips and tricks, and host Galaxy and Airborne training, to whoever wants.
We will also organize a Game day were we will spend time doing everything, from trick jumps, to races across continents, and pummeling each other on the warp zone.
Registration
https://sites.google.com/site/101stscreamingdragons/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	101st_Screamig Dragons_Airborne_Division_patch in PNG.png
Views:	23
Size:	1,022.4 KB
ID:	767  

Last edited by Oktarnash; 2013-06-14 at 06:40 PM.
Old 2012-07-10, 10:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Goku
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Re: Terran Republic 101st Screaming Dragons

Are you guys playing on US or Europe servers? We have players from both regions here on PSU, so we have to know. I want to keep the thread titles updated with the outfits server region to ensure players can find the proper outfit.
Old 2012-07-10, 10:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Oktarnash
Private

I have just updated it We are from Europe.
Old 2012-07-10, 10:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Goku
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Thanks. Best of luck on the recruitment.
Old 2012-07-11, 11:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Sten
Private

Re: Terran Republic 101st Screaming Dragons [EU]

You should consider joining up with other outfits in the Terran Republic Alliance @ terranalliance.co.uk

Wishing you the best of luck with the recruitment, don't be frustrated if you can't get people in right away, they'll come in time, and I'm pretty sure we may be able to exchange members within the alliance should you join.

Good luck.
Old 2012-07-11, 12:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Letten
Private

Originally Posted by Sten View Post
You should consider joining up with other outfits in the Terran Republic Alliance @ terranalliance.co.uk

Wishing you the best of luck with the recruitment, don't be frustrated if you can't get people in right away, they'll come in time, and I'm pretty sure we may be able to exchange members within the alliance should you join.

Good luck.
Yes, join us! It is the best place for new outfits.
Old 2012-07-11, 02:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
slater
Private

This seems like an outfit for me how over do you accomadate the role of protecting air transports and ground strafe runs?
Old 2012-07-12, 05:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Oktarnash
Private

Good news our flight commander FailToad has just gotten a Planetside universe account so go annoy him :P

Last edited by Oktarnash; 2012-07-12 at 05:04 PM.
Old 2012-07-14, 05:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Oktarnash
Private

Sorry slater i forgot to say this:
Everyone welcome slater to our outfit, we hope you stay with us until the obvious victory of the TR.

Last edited by Oktarnash; 2012-07-15 at 06:08 AM.
Old 2012-07-17, 09:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Oktarnash
Private

We now have a website link is in the 1st post.
Old 2012-07-27, 02:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
Zaywin
Private

Damn. All the good Dragon themed TR outfits are in EU. Good luck to you.
Old 2012-09-19, 11:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Oktarnash
Private

NOTICE: All 101st Screaming Dragons members we are reestablishing the outfit on HERSE. Once there please contact Okar.
Old 2012-10-07, 01:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
cartmen
Private

do you have a website? if not you can join my gamecommunity. I am looking for an european based airsquadron. Maybe we can intergrate your guys in our command structure, for we don't have an airdivision yet. Screaming Dragons sounds just really cool
Old 2012-10-09, 08:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
Oktarnash
Private

Originally Posted by cartmen View Post
do you have a website? if not you can join my gamecommunity. I am looking for an european based airsquadron. Maybe we can intergrate your guys in our command structure, for we don't have an airdivision yet. Screaming Dragons sounds just really cool
We are a solo outfit I'm afraid and we also have our own outfit website, Thank you for thinking about us but, we are not looking to integrate into any Outfits, we already have a balance working with other outfits while maintaining our own, Independence, if you would like to fight together we would be more than happy.
Old 2013-06-14, 06:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Oktarnash
Private

For everyones glorious brains, we are on the woodman server, so come join the awesome.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic