Regarding Core combat and the Wasp - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where "Nerf" doesn't refer to foam ball shooters
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2014-05-02, 05:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
basti
Brigadier General

Misc Info
Regarding Core combat and the Wasp

Check this: http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/c..._thing/ch81a53

So, there may or may not something come out of this, but lets do some brainstorming here between those of us who were around when the Wasp and Cave bug appeared.

Does anyone know when these issues popped up? Needs to be as exact as possible really, as SOE can then just look in to their logs for both the game and whatever work they did on their stuff, and figure out much easier what may have caused these issues.

Also, what is different in the game? What exactly doesnt work, what bugs are you seeing? Is it just the Caves and the Wasp on Cyssor, or something else as well? ANY and ALL information may help SOE to make an Easy fix. Besides that, if we show them that we are willing to commit the time and effort to help them out as much as possible, then they are much more likley to try and fix it as well.

This is, btw, a much better approach than just attempting to yell and spam at them. THis approach can get shit done. So help yourself by helping me collecting as much intel as we can, and i make sure it reaches SOE in a proper manner, while also showing them that we are still commited to PS1. After all, our commitment made PS1 go free for 6 months and now F2P, instead of just getting turned off.

edit: Oh, and one more thing: Dont mess this up by being twats to SOE or me. Im trying to help YOU, and i bet my balls that SOE will happily attempt to fix the game up so we can enjoy it a bit more. They after all put a GM on it, and that means a frigging lot!

edit2: another thing before i head to bed (1 am here): Make sure folks know about this attempt of getting the game fixed. Not everyone who was around during the arrival of the issues is checking PSU, so please tell folks in /c and even /comall to check PSU for this thread, and tell whatever they know that may help. Every single bit of information may make SOEs job easier, making their decision to attempt or not attempt an easier one.

Last edited by basti; 2014-05-02 at 05:56 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion