nc players need a increase in number - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: No forks allowed! Only Spoons!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)

Old 2013-11-12, 03:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
owkairen
Private

Exclamation nc players need a increase in number

In this few days the vs population is damn high till the fact that there is a population of 1-12 population of nc then a 48+ population of vs
Old 2013-11-14, 12:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
GrindXP
Private

Re: nc players need a increase in number

When the zerg rolls in and I find myself outnumbered, I utilize re deploy and go somewhere with a better fight.

Just a little pro tip for ya
Old 2013-12-16, 09:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
BlaxicanX
Sergeant Major

NC don't need numbers, they just need large, organized outfits that don't suck.

Vanu have big, good outfits like JENK, DPSO(sp?), etc. TR have TRG, EXE, XIV, etc. The NC have... 666.

NC have a few small, elite outfits like X but numbers really are the only thing that matters in this game. Even Future Crew gets shit on by zergs (I've seen it happen many times).

You fellas need to get coordinated. The lack of stable outfits is part of why I stopped maining as NC and jumped to my TR account full-time.
Old 2013-12-16, 10:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Temple
Private

If you're talking about Alerts...that's a whole other thing. VS seem to Zerg alerts HARDCORE.

Not sure what it is, but the Spandex Clan throw everything at it. Just say clear of them.

NC have numbers, but is probably known for it's Zergfits that have huge numbers but don't really achieve anything more than numerical superiority. Everyone gets shit on by 4 times their numbers, I don't care who you are, throw 200 people at 48 and I can tell you who's going to win every time.

So, Alerts = bad if you're NC (Even the Bio-Lab alerts aren't that great with the recent Lab changes) Other than that, don't get steamrolled. If you find yourself getting it pushed in, get out of there and let them have the empty base, because it's a Zerg it will not be able to make it's mind up and generally split in 1/2 when it get's more than one obvious choice.
Old 2013-12-17, 04:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
DredVS
Private

4th faction gonna transfer over to NC due to patch balance update.

Gonna balance out eventually, Connery is one of the better servers.
Old 2013-12-24, 07:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
WarbirdTD
Corporal

Originally Posted by BlaxicanX View Post

Vanu have big, good outfits like JENK, DPSO(sp?), etc. TR have TRG, EXE, XIV, etc. The NC have... 666.
This is truly a shocking assessment. Please play longer, figure out what's going on around you, THEN post.
Old 2013-12-24, 07:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Jax Blake
Private

If you want the NC on Connery to be good hit up Lythca or Xlythca or whatever names he's using now and ask him to lead Recursion to the fights that need organized outfits but I'm pretty sure he's already doing it.
Old 2013-12-26, 06:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
BlaxicanX
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by WarbirdTD View Post
This is truly a shocking assessment. Please play longer, figure out what's going on around you, THEN post.
It's a correct assessment. I've played on Connery for a combined 12 days. That isn't as long as you, but it's long enough.
Old 2013-12-27, 07:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
CraazyCanuck
First Sergeant

I've played a fair bit across all the factions and I say its a crap shoot regardless of what your playing if there is any organized play beyond smaller outfits. But when some of the larger outfits are on, its easily apparent. One glance at each of the continents will tell you what's up in a hurry.

With NC I've come across some outfits beyond 666 but most are spam invite organizations that are just zergzillas. Not for me, but the Zerg still fills a purpose. I'm still looking for a more tactical NC outfit that does more with less. Any recommendations?

Last edited by CraazyCanuck; 2013-12-27 at 07:31 AM.
Old 2013-12-27, 10:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Boyer
Private

NC have a few small, elite outfits like X but numbers really are the only thing that matters in this game. Even Future Crew gets shit on by zergs (I've seen it happen many times).

You fellas need to get coordinated. The lack of stable outfits is part of why I stopped maining as NC and jumped to my TR account full-time.
I think our definition of "shit on" is different mister 0.7
Old 2013-12-27, 05:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
BlaxicanX
Sergeant Major

Leave it to a FC member to think anyone gives a shit about K/D.

Last edited by BlaxicanX; 2013-12-27 at 05:57 PM.
Old 2013-12-30, 11:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Boyer
Private

Do I slam whatever metric you use to classify people that "don't suck"? I have a number that clearly shows that I have more fun "shitting on people" than you do but I am the bad guy?

Please let me know when you win Planetside. I've been waiting to see it since I got the PS1 Beta CDs in the mail in '03.

Last edited by Boyer; 2013-12-30 at 11:43 AM.
Old 2013-12-31, 03:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
BlaxicanX
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Boyer View Post
Do I slam whatever metric you use to classify people that "don't suck"?
No, because my metric is actually related to the topic and the overall meta of the game (capturing territory, shitting on the enemy factions) while yours is meaningless fratboy nonsense. This isn't Call of Duty.

I'm not really sure what you're so buttmad about. Are you so arrogant as to think that your outfit never loses? Everyone gets shit on in this game eventually, no one wins every battle. The point that I was making in specifically referencing Future Crew, which your ego seems to have blinded you to entirely, is that you guys are such a good outfit that it's telling commentary on the state of the game that even you can be defeated by an organized zerg.

If that fact offends you, well, that's your problem.

Last edited by BlaxicanX; 2013-12-31 at 03:36 AM.
Old 2014-01-01, 03:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
snafus
Sergeant Major

No, because my metric is actually related to the topic and the overall meta of the game (capturing territory, shitting on the enemy factions) while yours is meaningless fratboy nonsense. This isn't Call of Duty.

I'm not really sure what you're so buttmad about. Are you so arrogant as to think that your outfit never loses? Everyone gets shit on in this game eventually, no one wins every battle. The point that I was making in specifically referencing Future Crew, which your ego seems to have blinded you to entirely, is that you guys are such a good outfit that it's telling commentary on the state of the game that even you can be defeated by an organized zerg.

If that fact offends you, well, that's your problem.
Planet side has no meta man, you might feel like this next base cap means something but that base will simply flip right back as soon as the zerg passes. Though I don't hold K/D or SPM as an entire players self worth they are all that really is measurable in this game since nothing else means anything due to the lack of depth to territory captures and base battles.

Old 2014-01-01, 08:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Binkley
Sergeant

even you can be defeated by an organized zerg.
"organized zerg" is an oxymoron.

A zerg will capture territory, numbers dictate that, but a zerg is "defeated" by farming it. The good outfits don't try to change things they cannot, they just collect their kills on the way to the next battle.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)