PSU: The Cadillac of Planetside Fan Sites
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-06-13, 11:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
The Janitor
Sergeant

Looking for a good time.

Greetings! After looking at outfit after outfit trying to be the best and most elite, I've come to the conclusion that, you know what? I don't want to try to win at a game you can't win at. I just want to have fun!

I'm looking for an outfit that is going to create spectacles! An outfit that wants to just have fun seeing what kind of crazy things they can pull off just for the lulz. Being cool and killing things is fine, too, but I just wanna do hilarious things that are going to cause confusion, rage, and maybe even some insane giggling in every faction. Breaking the game is fun and good for beta testing!

Any outfits out there who just wanna have fun? Any faction is fine, Vanu preferably since their vehicles seem like they'll be able to do some silly things and get into places they really shouldn't be getting into.

Played PS1 years back and had a good time, ready for PS2!

Last edited by The Janitor; 2012-06-13 at 11:21 AM.
Old 2012-06-13, 12:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Re: Looking for a good time.

I recommend Future Crew since I generally prefer The Housekeeper for a good time.

Old 2012-06-13, 12:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
The Janitor
Sergeant

Well they certainly do seem fabulous, lol.
Old 2012-06-13, 12:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
robocpf1
First Sergeant

If any of that strikes your fancy, send me a PM. Always looking for more members interested in doing the insane.

---robocpf1, Ghosts of the Revolution
Old 2012-06-13, 12:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
RedKnights
Sergeant Major

Ghosts of the Revolution is always trying to both with priority depending on the night of the week and... goddammit robo!
Old 2012-06-13, 01:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
jepaul
First Sergeant

TOXIN

We might not be a good fit for everyone, but a couple of things that are important to me that I found at Toxin were.
  • Organized but not restrictive
  • Friendly but not annoying
  • Expectations without conditions
  • Tools of the trade but no barriers to fun

Outfit Charter
Outfit Recruitment Page
Old 2012-06-13, 03:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

If you elect to come have fun on the TR side and you want a spectacle, look us up at the-bwc.com
Old 2012-06-13, 03:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Symmenix
Sergeant

Why do you people spam these guys? jeez, If he wants a "lets fuck around lol" outfit, let him find one.

No reason to spam your stuff, Firefly, considering your the opposite of "Lets fuck around lol"
Old 2012-06-13, 04:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
The Janitor
Sergeant

Originally Posted by Symmenix View Post
Why do you people spam these guys? jeez, If he wants a "lets fuck around lol" outfit, let him find one.

No reason to spam your stuff, Firefly, considering your the opposite of "Lets fuck around lol"
Hey, you got it! I was beginning to worry there for a sec that everyone on here just wanted world domination. Not that that's a bad thing, mind you, but "too much of a good thing", etc.
Old 2012-06-13, 05:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
LegioX
First Sergeant

Sorry to hijack your thread, but when i read your title, first thing to come to my mind was an Adult meet and greet website *hint hint* lol
Old 2012-06-13, 05:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
SKYeXile
Major General

Originally Posted by Sobekeus View Post
I recommend Future Crew since I generally prefer The Housekeeper for a good time.
Originally Posted by The Janitor View Post
This is an understatement.

SKYeXile TRF - GM
FUTURE CREW - HIGH COUNCIL
Old 2012-06-13, 07:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
RedKnights
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by The Janitor View Post
Originally Posted by SKYeXile View Post
This is an understatement.
I can testify to this well known truth.
Old 2012-06-13, 07:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
The Janitor
Sergeant

Originally Posted by LegioX View Post
Sorry to hijack your thread, but when i read your title, first thing to come to my mind was an Adult meet and greet website *hint hint* lol
I know, that was also for the lulz. Wanted to see what would happen. I was not disappointed.
Old 2012-06-13, 08:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Khrakhan
Corporal

An all female outfit called "Good Time"

"Showing guys a good time at a base near you''

Onto the question.....
by this whole fuckin around I think I may have a couple ideas you may have been generally referring to, for I too have these crazy fun ideas that would be fun to see on an epic scale.

1. 100 or so players all get in their own galaxy/liberty (just one of the bigger ships) and all get to max altitude (or close to) over an enemy base, then bail (ejection seat/LA preferable). Sometime after you land it will start to rain galaxies >:P

2. I heard that you can put boosts on the quad....so again you would get a bunch of players on quads, then drive em all into a base/off a ramp into a base using the boost to give em some good air and then bail to ghostride kamikazi into the base....defeners be like 'wtf?!' and then you all come running in behind

Shit like that? I know I'm lookin for a more 'casual' outfit as well, ill probably wait until im in game though and squad up with like minded players. I'll be mostly piloting though as long as I can get a good handle on the scythe.
Old 2012-06-13, 08:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
The Janitor
Sergeant

Originally Posted by Khrakhan View Post
Onto the question.....
by this whole fuckin around I think I may have a couple ideas you may have been generally referring to, for I too have these crazy fun ideas that would be fun to see on an epic scale.

1. 100 or so players all get in their own galaxy/liberty (just one of the bigger ships) and all get to max altitude (or close to) over an enemy base, then bail (ejection seat/LA preferable). Sometime after you land it will start to rain galaxies >:P

2. I heard that you can put boosts on the quad....so again you would get a bunch of players on quads, then drive em all into a base/off a ramp into a base using the boost to give em some good air and then bail to ghostride kamikazi into the base....defeners be like 'wtf?!' and then you all come running in behind

Shit like that? I know I'm lookin for a more 'casual' outfit as well, ill probably wait until im in game though and squad up with like minded players. I'll be mostly piloting though as long as I can get a good handle on the scythe.
Haha, I actually had your exact same idea but I didn't want to say anything. Wanted to see if other people came up with it as well. Raining galaxies would be an incredibly hilarious sight and would scare the crap out of people. I bet many people would start screaming at the admin and blame them for spawning galaxies.

Also other things like, get 100 guys on quads and drive into the bases if possible, and just drive down the halls firing randomly. Some of the corridors looked very roomy. I'm going to go make a thread in general right now so as to keep this forum separate from awesome ideas.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit