PSU: No its ok, i know the admins!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-08-14, 02:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Bluethermal
Private

Looking for Mature Outfit

I have played mmo's and fps's for years. I am looking a drama free group of people that want to work together to turn the tide of battle.

Last edited by Bluethermal; 2012-08-14 at 05:04 PM.
Old 2012-08-14, 05:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Gazanimal
Corporal

Re: Looking for Mature Outfit

Where are you based Bluethermal?

If you're planning on playing on the EU servers then the S.A.S might be what you're looking for

http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=45600

If not, no worries and good luck in your search

XSGamers.com - Adult PC Gamers from all over Europe

Last edited by Gazanimal; 2012-08-14 at 05:12 PM.
Old 2012-08-14, 10:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

does location, or faction really factor into your decision?
Old 2012-08-14, 11:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Bittermen
Sergeant Major

Dominor Imperium could use you! We are mostly located in the US est TZ and we play VS.

http://forums.dominor-imperium.com/

We are laid back. Average age is about 25.
Old 2012-08-14, 11:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
FortySe7en
First Sergeant

Any prior experience in competitive FPS gameplay (ie. Cevo, CAL, TWL, ESL)?
Watch as I play various FPS titles every night from 9-12 EST
Old 2012-08-15, 02:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Snipefrag
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Bluethermal View Post
I have played mmo's and fps's for years. I am looking a drama free group of people that want to work together to turn the tide of battle.
If you are US based then I think you have found your match, the Archangels (http://www.archangelsgaming.com) have been together since before the beta of PS1. We're mature, with no drama, organised and know how to have fun while gaming. We are extremely community based and like everyone to get involved and to know each other, as we feel this brings cohesion to the unit and makes us a stronger clan at the end of the day. It must work because we've been around for 10 years with the same core group of people !

Let me know if you have any other questions, if you feel we could be a good match then drop an application by on the website.

-SF

From Tapatalk
Old 2012-08-15, 03:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Mongo
Corporal

Mature as in age or mature as in behavior? Reason I ask is that while we are all working adults and the like we still enjoy a bit of banter on Vent

If your EU based (but not necessary) like prancing around in purple and are not too emotionally damaged in some serious way, we may be interested in you.

As the Dear Leader you can message me any questions though.
We are now openly recruiting all roles. Visit our recruitment spam here.
Old 2012-08-15, 05:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
KILLFACE
Sergeant

Turning the tide of battle? Like dropping too much Napalm and killing the surf? That we could probably do if we wanted. If your eager to be either a Pilot or Airborne Infantry and get in some hairy situations look no further mate. I run a Air Cavalry Platoon (definition link) called the Jet Bastards and we do not fuck around.
jetbastards.enjin.com

(Also if your not sure what the Napalm reference was about we don't want you =P)

Last edited by KILLFACE; 2012-08-15 at 05:17 AM.
Old 2012-08-15, 12:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Atmosfear
Private

Blue, you should join Devil Dogs here. The outfit is run by PS1 vets, most of whom are in their 30s, and is laid back, yet well organized. We're currently approaching 300 members, so there will always be someone on to play with.

"Scythes can't hack it, and Mosquitoes just suck." - Atmosfear
Old 2012-08-15, 02:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
bigcracker
Sergeant Major

What kind of mature are you looking for? Toxin Raiders is a organized and mature outfit made up of people of 18+ but we have a mouth on us that would make a sailor blush(some topics are off limits). If you are interested check my signature for outfit links or visit www.toxingamers.com
Old 2012-08-15, 06:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Bluethermal
Private

I based in the US Eastern Time Zone. I am trying to look through all the information you have all provided.

As for what I mean by mature I am looking for a group that realize that this is a game and will treat it as such, a group with leadership the isn't a bunch of zealot egomaniacs who take themselves too seriously. To elaborate on that I want a group that believes in each other and doesn't just follow the leadership because they have been around the longest and yell a lot. Another important thing is mutual respect between players and leadership which is something that is gained not demanded.

well anyways that is my nirvana hopefully I can find it with one of the outfits that exist.

Thank you all again.
Old 2012-08-15, 07:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Shinjorai
First Sergeant

Hey blue, were also recruiting. You can click my sig for more info. Were a really laid back group, primary focus is keeping it fun and not make this into a job. Our groups been together since 2007 and were really close knit and decided to get into planetside because it looks like itll be a lot of fun. Were east coast and here for the long haul. I know youre reading through all these other outfits and its really hard to pick when theres so many quality groups to choose from. If you want to stop by our teamspeak and say hello youre more than welcome to, be glad to answer any questions. TS connection info on our website. Best of luck to you and hope you find what youre looking for.
Old 2012-08-20, 02:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
bigcracker
Sergeant Major

I based in the US Eastern Time Zone. I am trying to look through all the information you have all provided.

As for what I mean by mature I am looking for a group that realize that this is a game and will treat it as such, a group with leadership the isn't a bunch of zealot egomaniacs who take themselves too seriously. To elaborate on that I want a group that believes in each other and doesn't just follow the leadership because they have been around the longest and yell a lot. Another important thing is mutual respect between players and leadership which is something that is gained not demanded.

well anyways that is my nirvana hopefully I can find it with one of the outfits that exist.

Thank you all again.
Toxin Raiders is a drama free outfit and we will not yell at any of our members.
Old 2012-08-20, 10:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Look at us last.

Old 2012-08-21, 10:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Vanessa
Private

Need I to do?

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit