Looking for TR lib pilot - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Look ma, I'm on PSU!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Waterson (US East)

Old 2013-04-29, 04:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
mrgoogls
Private

Looking for TR lib pilot

hey everyone. i recently started getting into gunning for liberators. i am looking for a TR lib pilot on waterson. mic needed. i dont care what lib gun you have but i prefer a dalton. you also need to play consistantly and MOSTLY IN A LIB. thanks for anyone who responds. just give me either your steam name or your in game ps2 name and ill add you. my name is mrgoogls2 in game. make sure you accept me. thanks again!
Old 2013-05-05, 07:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
genserik
Private

Re: Looking for TR lib pilot

Do you fly as well? I don't mean any offense, but most lib pilots will prefer to have a buddy that can trade off with them.

Unless you love flying, then you most likely already have a dedicated gunner, or several.
Old 2013-05-05, 07:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
mrgoogls
Private

thanks 4 replying. im not the best pilot but like flyings libs. its hard to get practice starting out though bcuz i cant find any dedicated gunner and not many randoms want to shoot the default shredder. but i definatly want to learn to fly and would be happy to swap off between pilot and gunner every death or whatever. again, ty for the reply
Old 2013-05-08, 01:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
pnt
Private

My outfit [LIBZ] is full of dedicated liberator gunners and pilots. If you send me, pntballa18, a friend request I'll be happy to take you for a spin if I'm not flying someone in the outfit. I can also try to set you up with a gunner if you want to learn to fly.
Old 2013-05-12, 07:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
CzuukWaterson
Sergeant

Originally Posted by pnt View Post
My outfit [LIBZ] is full of dedicated liberator gunners and pilots. If you send me, pntballa18, a friend request I'll be happy to take you for a spin if I'm not flying someone in the outfit. I can also try to set you up with a gunner if you want to learn to fly.
Scary gunners. Also, most pilots don't mind having a dedicated gunner who doesn't fly. We call you resource batteries. Put some certs in your lib and you'll be our best friend.
Old 2013-05-15, 06:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
HiroshiChugi
Captain

Hell, I could make a TR and hop on occassionally, only to shoot Vanu, not NC, I LOVE the shredder. I think it's even my favorite Liberator gun next to the Zephyr.
Old 2013-05-30, 03:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
TripsJay
Private

I fly libs a fair bit, could help you out
Old 2013-05-31, 02:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Falcon_br
Captain

I am also a liberator pilot, but since I got an outfit to run, most so times I can't pilot my liberator, and it is very hard to find liberators looking for gunners lately.
I am looking for other liberator pilots from the TR to trade some know how, I do have all liberator guns, all with one or two level of extended mags or faster reload.
Flying with another liberator pilots would be fun. Once I flew with one that stay doing circles over the enemy base and we got lots of kills, too bad after my 10+ kill I hit the E to reload and lost the best ride I ever had. I do sometimes fly I. Circles over enemy bases, but is it hard because sometimes I got gunner that can't communicate right and no matter how much I say, 99% of the gunners refuse to spot the target, I am tired of saying, always spot your target, spotting = I am engaging that! I can follow it if it moves or increase the inclination towards it if I can to help you kill it!
So fellow liberator pilots, add me: FalconBR, lets fly with each other and give tips that can help each other to fly better.

In planetside since the close beta of the first game!
Outfit Brasileira de Planetside 2
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Waterson (US East)