Looking for a professional and highly organised outfit [EU] - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: contents under pressure
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2013-02-20, 07:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Morrisyman
Private

Question Looking for a professional and highly organised outfit [EU]

Dear All,

I am an experienced PS1 Player looking to start anew on PS2 and would like a professional outfit to jump in with.

Played PS1 regularly over a 4-5 year period, mainly playing on the US Servers, primarily Emerald, fighting for the VS. I live in the UK, and so am looking for an EU/UK based outfit.

Not too fussed as to server or faction, as I am only now joining the game.

Am looking for a professionally orientated outfit, preferably infantry based, that focuses on close-knit teamwork and highly organised operations.

Teamspeak or similar essential. Regular training & operations preferable. Command opportunities also preferable.
Old 2013-03-05, 05:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
DeltaWidow
Corporal

Re: Looking for a professional and highly organised outfit [EU]

Hi mate, I'm from Better Red Than Dead (TR Miller) - W'ere an outfit that has 9 years of experience of Planetside which was started up the week of PS1 release. We are always looking for new members to join our community where you will be welcomed and treated equally and have your say. I see you looking for close-nit groups so I'll tell you how we are structured atm. Since PS2 release we have been operating in 24 max squads called 'Reapers' - These Reapers would co-ordinate with each other to hit multiple targets at the same time. However recently there has been testing with a 12 man max Reaper which - in my opinion and others - works a lot better with few a cons, so if the idea is continuously pushed it may come into effect. We do not have any rules on the role you play in so if you prefer infantry, do it - but we do mainly play as infantry so should suit you.

If you wanna check us out head to www.BRTD.net

If you don't think we are to your taste, you can always check out INI (http://ini-elite.co.uk/) who from what I've seen, also work in squads.

Hope to see you running around in Miller no matter which outfit - As long as you are Tr
-DW

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit