Feedback needed on concern of possible Connery and Helos merger - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I just sneezed in my exo-suit.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)

Old 2013-05-28, 12:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
Ghstmarauder
Sergeant

Misc Info
Re: Feedback needed on concern of possible Connery and Helos merger

Originally Posted by Koadster View Post
The thing is 666 doesnt.

I remember in the early few months, every TR outfit knew for fact.. Give the 666 a solid fight and they high tail it and warp to another continent, it was unbelievable easy to push back 2 platoons of 666 with 3 squads of troops..
Sounds about right and then take 10 - 15 mins to get organized before moving out.

Granted that it got better since then, but was the norm it felt like.

Last edited by Ghstmarauder; 2013-05-28 at 12:06 PM.
Old 2013-05-28, 12:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
snafus
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by KesTro View Post
While I dislike the striker, after playing around with it and really getting to understand it by no means do I consider it OP against air anymore. The missiles travel comparitevley slow against your esf. They're fairly easy to dodge once you get used to them. That being said I can see why a lot of TR stick with their standard lock-in launchers. The addition of ZOE and Lock Down though has only more solidified the air as a place the NC was not meant to be though.

Not that I'm complaining, just one more thing I can blame my death on when snafu's mossi comes in from behind without so much as a reach around. :<
I think the late hit bug doesn't register to the missile handler for some reason. But they are still occuring along with the stupid missile tracking abilities. I think if they fixed the bugs the stryker may not be as effective as once perceived but who knows.

Last edited by snafus; 2013-05-29 at 11:45 AM.
Old 2013-05-29, 03:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #48
Koadster
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Neutral Calypso View Post
A few more vanu would be nice. I confess, a few months ago I was considering switching to Vanu for the express purpose of getting a KICK EVERYONE'S ARSE outfit going because of how lacking Vanu were back then.

But it seems Vanu did not need my help, so now I desperately cling to what territory TR is able to get a hold of.

The Black and Red will persevere.
VS are currently 37% pop on Connery at the time of this post.

MuNrOe : Eat a Dick sandwich TR
Old 2013-05-29, 12:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
DovahTerran
Corporal

And so the dominance of Vanu begins... 0.0

TR, we needa regroup and get the Alliance mobilized. I'm not seeing Auraxis turned purple.
Old 2013-05-29, 02:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
snafus
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by DovahTerran View Post
And so the dominance of Vanu begins... 0.0

TR, we needa regroup and get the Alliance mobilized. I'm not seeing Auraxis turned purple.
I wouldn't be to worried about terrirtory control at the moment. We are still in the newly wed phase between Connery and Helios and there is much killing to be had. Give it another week or so and the territory grab game will probably get back on track.

Old 2013-06-28, 04:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #51
Jaybonaut
First Sergeant

Ok, I know this is REALLY late, but I just found out about this thread.

I am Energyone, the guy that made the video the subject is about.

I am happy to say that you all were correct; Connery was a breath of fresh air after the merger. NC still seem to have a good pop but it isn't nearly as bad as the rest of us thought it would be, thank god.

The TR got a much-needed boost and depending on the time of day it seems a bit more balanced across the 3 empires.

Regarding 3KDC - yes, we had proof in black and white that many of them boosted and many of them kept remaking accounts used for hacking. Thankfully you almost never see any online after all the bans and the new Chinese servers kicking in.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)