What do you think of the 666th Devil Dogs? - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Welcome to PSU. Don't feed the animals.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-07-20, 05:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #31
SlyMarbo
Sergeant

i personally have a great deal or respect for the 66th cause i have seen their tactical operations as well as their mass invasions. Though i do glowern at those former Hawks who joined them cause they didn't like having to conform to a more strict discipline structure with the new command
Old 2004-07-21, 06:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

Its not that I didnt want to conform to the strict structure, in fact, I pratically made it. I left because no one was on.
Old 2004-07-22, 06:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
BLAZINI
Private

We may except anyone into our outfit, but we have some very good players. We don't just zerg continents, we zerg them in an orderly fashion. Even though we are a huge outfit we still have organization. We have soldiers trained in specifc divisions and they are good at what they do. So before you go flaming us because of numbers learn about what the 666th is about.
Old 2004-08-01, 10:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #34
Marsupilami
Private

666th is a big zerg outfit, with 90% of guys i don`t care, because they eihher just stick with zerg or do their own stuff. BUT the vets are good players doing drops or trying to get us out of their gens .
they do have a scary number of ppl though i`m not sure how many ppl are actually online during a given night AND how many of these are actually doing what they`ve been told.
if there is any 666th commander, how many guys u REALLY have online, who participate in gendrops, etc...

just curious.

fear the primates
Old 2004-08-01, 11:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Marsupilami
666th is a big zerg outfit, with 90% of guys i don`t care, because they eihher just stick with zerg or do their own stuff. BUT the vets are good players doing drops or trying to get us out of their gens .
they do have a scary number of ppl though i`m not sure how many ppl are actually online during a given night AND how many of these are actually doing what they`ve been told.
if there is any 666th commander, how many guys u REALLY have online, who participate in gendrops, etc...

just curious.

fear the primates
Never counted, but Ive seen over 200 on during operations. other then a few strays, almost everyone participates in our events. I have a few screenshots of op nights, with >10 Vanguards, 5 gals, over a dozen MAXes, and swarms of reavers. tis a beautiful site.
Old 2004-08-02, 01:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #36
Meursault00
Staff Sergeant

As a VS Autobot, a truly beautiful sight for me is to see all of that in flames, blowing up, falling over and dying....

Sorry, on a cruel streek.

Btw, Marsupilami, no nudity on forums. Or so I'm told... Have I been wrongly informed?
Old 2004-08-02, 07:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #37
Marsupilami
Private

define nudity
Old 2004-08-06, 06:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
Lightbulb12
Private

what do i think about or of it?
about it since i'm vanu i'm thinking the same thing for every enemy outfit.......destroy them all........
of it i think its pretty cool to have a huge outfit like that even though its enemys
Old 2004-08-06, 10:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Lightbulb12
what do i think about or of it?
about it since i'm vanu i'm thinking the same thing for every enemy outfit.......destroy them all........
of it i think its pretty cool to have a huge outfit like that even though its enemys

same here....I respect well organized enemies. plus, its cool to see 5 gals drop on your base, even if you know youre gonna lose.
Old 2004-08-14, 08:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
NinjaBob
Corporal

The devil dogs are the most hated outfit in the entire history in planetside dont ask me why but they are BUT they can be a huge help
Old 2004-08-14, 08:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by NinjaBob
The devil dogs are the most hated outfit in the entire history in planetside dont ask me why but they are BUT they can be a huge help
true, we are often hated because we own so much.
Old 2004-08-19, 05:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
Apocolypse55
Corporal

Well, being TR, I have no idea how they benefit the NC. Though, we have an equivalent, D2A. They have 1k+ members, some decent commanders, they're good for a footzerg and armor coloumns. Nice people too.
Old 2004-08-23, 11:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #43
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Apocolypse55
Well, being TR, I have no idea how they benefit the NC. Though, we have an equivalent, D2A. They have 1k+ members, some decent commanders, they're good for a footzerg and armor coloumns. Nice people too.
D2A isnt an equivalent of the 666th. the 666th have MAXED OUT the outfit points, at 10 million. we have thousands of active members, most of which participate in outfit events regularly.
Old 2004-08-23, 12:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

684 does not thousands make.

Old 2004-08-24, 12:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
Atlas24
Corporal

I have been in the 666th for a bit, joined when i was a bit of a noobtard. But us accepting noobs brings these noobs into 'fruition' if u will.

They turn into good players, in not too much time. We work as a unit, no matter what people say. Using teamspeak and outfit chat, we manage to keep 90% of the ppl who are online on target. Yes, we do attempt tactical moves, although they aren't always successful.

As a member of shadow team, i almost always have a specific objective given to me through our ts.

I being part of the devil dogs, because of the organization, and cuz of the participation.

666th SH4D0W 0wnZ J00!
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion