Digital Marines - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: 4 A.M. Already...?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-09-01, 08:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Paingiver
Second Lieutenant

nobody gave a shit about dm until they ruined the bridge event. They brought all of it on themselves when people got mad about the bridge event, and then instead admiting that they were idiots they tried to act stubborn and tough, and made assholes out of themselves. The bridge event anger towards dm could have blown away after awhile if they would have acted mature and admitted that theyre actions were stupid and wrong. But instead of that they tried to defend themselves and flamed other people instead of taking any blame for theyre actions. They made asshats out of themselves, and now they have a bad rep.
Old 2003-09-01, 09:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
NoSurrender
Contributor
Colonel

meh all i can say is FROG GOOOO KICK SOME ASS U DKA LOVIN MOFO!!!!

Thanks to Eine for my awesome sig
Old 2003-09-01, 11:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

It's not just with the Digital Marines, everybody had it. Yes I know I siad I wasn't going to post anymore. I will now be making a new thread dedicated to my banning.
Immortalis Vita didn't, and anyone found to be using any bug intentionaly would be kicked from the outfit immediately. It doesn't matter that the bug was available for everyone. The fact that it was used intentionally and with the apparent blessings of the leadership is what makes you a bunch of tools.

Hate to see you go Lone. You've been here quite awhile. But if you thinking exploiting bugs, especially invulnerability ones is good, then by all means don't let the door hit your worthless cheating ass on the way out.

Its eating it's food. (Incorrect use of apostrophes specifically for UV)
"Oni wont get banned, unless you get banned. Its a 2 man ticket."-Hamma to TekDragon re: his request to ban Oni. Life is good.
Old 2003-09-02, 03:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Caspertoo
Sergeant

Sigh...

Will reiterate this again.

1. The "cheat" in question was a bug that was patched weeks ago. So talk of cheating regarding this bug is a moot point. Furthermore the bug was something most people over br 10 knew about and many knew how to do it.

2. If you have proof of anyone in DM cheating, please post it, I for one would love to see it. If not please stop calling out "cheater cheater".

3. I also believe the quote in question said that our leader did that bug the other night, not he does it 24/7. As I said before, just because I know a few bugs in the game and have played around with figuring out how to do whatever, doesn't mean I do it on a regular basis. Mostly cuz I have more fun just playing the game, as do most of you.
Old 2003-09-02, 04:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

The first time I went to 101 health and people said I was a corpse, another time I had 2% health, used adv regen to 75 (not enough stmina) and people said I STILL had the bug. So using adv regen would just trigger it
I did it more than once becouse it was unavoidable. When I'm gaurding a CC with under 20% health, I'm going to use adv regen
Now the timestamps don't line up, the second one was posted first, since the bug was sealed up weeks ago, he had to possess the knowledge for the second post when he made the first, now, onto whats important

That would be an open admission by the Digital Marine Lonehunter that he was exploiting the corpse bug. Now remember, most peope reguard exploiters as cheaters who are too lazy to learn to code. Also, KNOWING IS DIFFERENT FROM using, everyone knew about the exploit, everyone knew how to use it, the Digital Marines intentionally USED it, that is what seperates them.

Linkage it'll probly be on the end of the third page, start of the 4th for most people.

Edit: Jesus, i need to remember what i write, i have almost the exact same thing posted alittle bit earlier in this thread, then again maybe you should learn to read because you don't seem to have noticed it.

Last edited by Incompetent; 2003-09-02 at 04:08 AM.
Old 2003-09-02, 04:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Caspertoo
Sergeant

Yes I did see the post earlier and yes I can read, but thanks for the insult. Come on now incompetent i've played in the same squads as you, be nice.

Bottom line for me is I just don't think Lonehunter exploits bugs. I haven't seen it and I've played in the same squad as him many times.

I guess the better way to respond would be to post some poll to see how many people used the regen implant prior to the patch of the corpse bug. (waste of time IMO so i'm not gonna do it). But the people who would say they did would be innadvertently guilty of the corpse bug.

I'd chalk up lonehunters conflicting answers to the subject of the regen bug and his usage. well i'd say that just like a lot of the people posting on the subject of the bridge/cheat thing, he was upset. Being angry is the only thing I've seen him guilty of. Doesn't mean he isn't going to continue to be angry at you guys, nor will you guys stop having your opinion about him, but thats my answer to the conflicting posts regarding dates and such.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion