We Dont Need Anyone's Permission - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Like women, most of you will never understand the Vanu.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 2003-03-07, 12:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
�io
Lieutenant General

Originally posted by Civilian
How dare you make that analogy. I am all for doing what is in the best interest of the international community, and I hope for peace, but the United States has a responsibility to the rest of the world to keep the sheep safe, and that's is what President Bush believes he is doing. I would like to see another 3 weeks worth of inspections, but Iraq has NOT complied and nothing is going to change without the threat of force. The United States isn't hated because we are arrogant or selfish, we are hated because we are everything every country in this world is not, we are free, we are powerful and we are wealthy, and we give BILLIONS of dollars in aid to impoverished countries around the world and forgive debts of these same countries.

I pray every night that this war will not happen, that our soldiers won't lose thier lives, that innocent Iraqi's won't be slaughtered, but the threat of war is necessary.

You better get your facts straight before you make a despicable comparison like that and lest you not forget a large portion of the people here are Americans. This goes against my resolution of not responding to these types of threads, but I am absolutely disgusted by this. There is something to be said, for formulating your own opinions on this war, and that's certainly the type of freedoms we enjoy, but to feed off of the hatred of American when you clearly haven't taken the time to do any research on the subject is appauling.
/me Civ for a intelligent response to that post

Old 2003-03-07, 12:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
ABRAXAAS
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally posted by Civilian
. The United States isn't hated because we are arrogant or selfish, we.

Actually it is
Old 2003-03-07, 12:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Unregistered
Contributor
Custom Title

You don't belong in our political debate threads, and don't try and act like you don't bag on the U.S. every chance you get.

It's the same story with you every time Dio. Bag on the U.S. tell us why the world hates us, and give your ever so enlightend view on how the U.S. should do things, and how Bush is evil and Americans are bad.

Then any time someone says anything bad about Canada you get into your "Oh real big of you to make fun of Canada". Well frankly I am sick of your doubble standard. NO ONE CARES ABOUT CANADA, OR CANADIAN OPINION. Get that through your think skull be for you go spouting off about the war in Iraq.

Find some Canadian issues to deal with and leave America alone. We don't need you or your support.

Just in case I didn't make myself clear: Fuck Canada.
Old 2003-03-07, 12:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
ABRAXAAS
Lieutenant Colonel

Go ahead say "fuck canada" canada doesnt have fealings and when your soldiers are getting slaughterd, and terrorsits are killing your citizens, just remember canada will be here laughing
Old 2003-03-07, 12:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Squeeky
Contributor
Teh Masturbator

At this thread

You guys need to go to a strip club, Hell, Fly to vegas and get a legal prostitute from the bunny ranch, Go punch a pillow or sumthin yikes!!

Matter of time before this thread is locked like a ferrari in a bad neighborhood
Old 2003-03-07, 01:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Hamma
PSU Admin

This thread has run its course.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge