Closed Thread

Old 2003-03-07, 11:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Revolution
First Lieutenant

We Dont Need Anyone's Permission

Thats right bitch!

UN Badges?

We dont need no stinking UN Badges!

The smackdown has been laid out. Iraq is a threat to US lives at the least. So fuck the French, Germans, UN.

And Bush said it like I would of, xpt i would of ended the speech with a 'NOW LETS GO KICK SOME TOWELHEAD ASS!!! WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED Mu FUCKAZ!!!

P.S. Whats p.s. sand for?
Old 2003-03-07, 11:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Hamma
PSU Admin

Bring on the terrorists and american hatred!

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2003-03-07, 11:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
cynicalscope
Private

hummmmm

Ok first of all bush can say lets go kick some towel head mother fuckers all he wants.

In a perfect world, that would be the way it is. But since we have all the tree hugging hippies running around in the streets of the US chanting Love not War. He has to appease them first.

Next he has to have congressional approval to start a war. I highly doubt any of the democrates will support this war. They are to worried about the hippies with picket signs screaming "hug a tree not a bomb".

What I don't understand is that, they seem to put the most unintellegent people on TV. IE: About 2 weeks ago a woman was on Tv and stated this " If the US attacks iraq, it is only going to make us a rouge state. Thus making all the other rouge states ROUGER" Who ever this woman is she should just shoot her self for being a complete moron.

All of these people who think that it is ok to create disorder by marching in the streets screaming and carrying on about "blood for oil" should just pack up their bags and move to mexico. They obviously take their freedom for granted. What would have they done in the revolutionary war, carry little signs and sing songs on the morres. I highly think they would have.

ok that is about all for this rant..

good day

Last edited by cynicalscope; 2003-03-07 at 11:58 AM.
Old 2003-03-07, 11:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
TimberWolf2K
First Sergeant

Re: We Dont Need Anyone's Permission

Originally posted by Revolution

P.S. = Post Script

"Damn, Those Vanu bastards are gonna pay for shooting up my ride!"
"Rip off my sig and I'll shit down your neck!"
Old 2003-03-07, 11:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Squeeky
Contributor
Teh Masturbator

Bring on the political debate
Old 2003-03-07, 12:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
ABRAXAAS
Lieutenant Colonel

This "we dont need anyones permission is exactly why americans are hated around the world , your acting both selfish and errogant. Hitler didnt need anyones permission either to do what he thought was right. That sure as hell wasnt right, i find it funny that the entire world is like "its not a good Idea" and bush acts like a freekin baby " im gonna do whatever I wanna do ,you cant stop me " He's more of a mennace to bothe the world and the american people . And im gettin a little sick of it ,Im all for gettin saddam outa power but this is wrong and this is gonna go bad.
Old 2003-03-07, 12:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Unregistered
Contributor
Custom Title

In the U.S. we could care less about your Canada world view so STFU, and go kiss a mosse or whatever you do when your heads not up Americas ass.
Old 2003-03-07, 12:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Hamma
PSU Admin

We save everyone elses asses. We are expected and called upon all the time to do this shit.

Blame the world community if you are gonna blame anyone, not the US

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2003-03-07, 12:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
�io
Lieutenant General

Originally posted by Revolution
Thats right bitch!

UN Badges?

We dont need no stinking UN Badges!

The smackdown has been laid out. Iraq is a threat to US lives at the least. So fuck the French, Germans, UN.

And Bush said it like I would of, xpt i would of ended the speech with a 'NOW LETS GO KICK SOME TOWELHEAD ASS!!! WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED Mu FUCKAZ!!!

Originally posted by Unregistered
In the U.S. we could care less about your Canada world view so STFU, and go kiss a mosse or whatever you do when your heads not up Americas ass.
This is why the world isn't in love with the US. (Although Unreg's post was somewhat justified) If you tell the world to piss off don't cry when the world says the same to you.
Old 2003-03-07, 12:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Mtx
The Mensa Troll

YES YES YES!

Death and live destruction on every news network everyday.

Bring on the popcorn.

I wanna see people screaming in the streets. I want slow motion and instant reply of a camel getting vaporized. I wanna see BC gas agents hit an entire division of American troops and watch as they scream in the most agonizing pain imaginable right before spitting their guts and and spasuming till they break their own backs. I wanna see a nuclear bomb iradicate Baghdad and every terrorist faction in existance blow the fuck out of the US while every country with nukes lobs them at eachother. Bring on the draft!

I wanna see you fuckers go fight for this countries interests. Lets conquer this fuckin planet once and for all. I'm tired of this international community shit. First thing we should do is frag the entire UN.. worthless bastards.

Old 2003-03-07, 12:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
�io
Lieutenant General

The mensa troll strikes!!

Old 2003-03-07, 12:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Unregistered
Contributor
Custom Title

Well for one I am sick to Death of all the Canadians that come into this forum, and whine and cry about the U.S., about President Bush, about U.S. forigen policy.

Your not a citizen of the U.S., and your passifist American hating asses need to learn to mind your own fucking bussiness. Leave us alone. You don't see anyone talking about your worthless countries forign policy. Jelous little notherners.

Your nothing without the U.S. that's why you think what goes on here is your bussiness.
Old 2003-03-07, 12:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
�io
Lieutenant General

Originally posted by Unregistered
Well for one I am sick to Death of all the Canadians that come into this forum, and whine and cry about the U.S., about President Bush, about U.S. forigen policy.

Your not a citizen of the U.S., and your passifist American hating asses need to learn to mind your own fucking bussiness. Leave us alone. You don't see anyone talking about your worthless countries forign policy. Jelous little notherners.

Your nothing without the U.S. that's why you think what goes on here is your bussiness.
Whatever dude, if attacking a country makes you feel like a big man go ahead, doesn't change the fact that you are playing into the arrogant and childish american image. Also "all the Canadians that come into this forum, and whine and cry about the U.S." there's like 4-5 Canadians here and on that maybe 1 or 2 gave intelligent opinions about the world a few times, noticed how only Canadians to post in this thread is me and Abrax, Abrax camly said that just because the US thinks it's ok doesn't mean it is, i camly said that Rev's post is why America isn't loved. Now what did you say so far ?

...your passifist American hating asses need to learn to mind your own fucking bussiness. Leave us alone. You don't see anyone talking about your worthless countries forign policy. Jelous little notherners.

Wow, such mature and intelligent words! Ok you win you are better than us!
Old 2003-03-07, 12:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Civilian
Contributor
Major

Hitler didnt need anyones permission either to do what he thought was right.
How dare you make that analogy. I am all for doing what is in the best interest of the international community, and I hope for peace, but the United States has a responsibility to the rest of the world to keep the sheep safe, and that's is what President Bush believes he is doing. I would like to see another 3 weeks worth of inspections, but Iraq has NOT complied and nothing is going to change without the threat of force. The United States isn't hated because we are arrogant or selfish, we are hated because we are everything every country in this world is not, we are free, we are powerful and we are wealthy, and we give BILLIONS of dollars in aid to impoverished countries around the world and forgive debts of these same countries.

I pray every night that this war will not happen, that our soldiers won't lose thier lives, that innocent Iraqi's won't be slaughtered, but the threat of war is necessary.

You better get your facts straight before you make a despicable comparison like that and lest you not forget a large portion of the people here are Americans. This goes against my resolution of not responding to these types of threads, but I am absolutely disgusted by this. There is something to be said, for formulating your own opinions on this war, and that's certainly the type of freedoms we enjoy, but to feed off of the hatred of American when you clearly haven't taken the time to do any research on the subject is appauling.
Old 2003-03-07, 12:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
ABRAXAAS
Lieutenant Colonel

Nothing without the us? if we wewrent fuckin here your country would fall appart you little bitch.