Long live the Conglomerate! - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Like corn, enjoy it a second time!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-01-13, 04:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
Jagd
Major

ROTFLMAO!!!

No, silly. Being an asshole makes my posts funny and people like you into redfaced spaz cadets who think they are making the world a better place by flaming back.
Old 2004-01-13, 05:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
SlyMarbo
Sergeant

Jagd i would have taken some of your posts with a grain of understanding before looking into your behavior in this forum. Keep insults game oriented keep discussion game oriented race, racism, and other public relations disassters waiting to happen shouldn't be brought up here. As for the werener thing i'm not so sure about that. As for outfits allying with other empires i know some outfits which now play dual empire on a server cause they were origionally one empire on one server and another on a different one bu that doesn't explain werner. as for the weapons leave them alone. well maybe up the accuracy on the beam but that is about it.
Old 2004-01-13, 05:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
Jagd
Major

Ok Sgt. Whatever you say.
Old 2004-01-13, 05:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
DeadTeddy
Sergeant Major

random guess, you're under 14 years old. if you have something to say which you can back up, you're welcome to the political debate forum, or even to my AA clan's IRC channel #UEOclan at irc.homelan.com but if you're gonna just insult me, my family and my country then just STFU.
Old 2004-01-13, 05:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
Jagd
Major

If you're gonna post stupid crap, you're going to get called on it. If you post still more stupid crap after that, then you're going to get smacked down until you shut up and let the thread die. If you don't like it, stay off the internet.

DO YOU NEED ME TO MAKE THIS ANY MORE CLEAR FOR YOU?
Old 2004-01-13, 05:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #51
Rarzo
Sergeant

Originally Posted by [LIK]*Spartan
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, did I hear anything that even remotely compares to a human thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having heard it. I award you NO points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Ah...That's a good movie. (Billy Madison)
Old 2004-01-13, 10:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #52
Cyanide
Major

Ok, this thread is just getting really out of hand. Lets keep it to the important topics. Like how HORRIBLE KIAsan's flame was.

Originally Posted by KIAsan
Ok, you asked for it

What's with all this 1337 speak garbage? My god folks, think for a second and use a dictionary. Jeeze, you would think that a bunch of nerds who developed 1337 speak were somekind of hero's. They were just a bunch of stupid kids who decided to make it cool to write things down in the most confusing way. I went through this in the 60's with my decoder ring. Sent in the cereal box tops and my .99 cents for postage and handling. God, you are so pathetic, you probably play video games on your computer at all hours.

(hmm, come to think of it, what is more pathetic, a guy who remembers the 60's and plays video games and trolls a forum online to talk about that game. Or a group of kids who write in 1337? I win )

Dam, wish I knew how to flame. Maybe one of you could flame me and show me how it's done.

Wow, I just noticed I made corpral. Give me a cookie for being a post ho!!!!!!!
Ok, obviously you're a flamming newb. Allow me to give you some pointers:

1. Don't be so general in your flamming. You're not dropping napalm here, think of it more like lighting somebody's hair on fire. An effective flame makes personal attacks against 1 person, or a small group of people. See, you tried to flame the entire group of people who use l33t. That's far to large of a population base to flame effectively.

2. Don't use words like "folks" without some kind of obviously sarcastic tone behind them. Only old people use words like that in a serious manner. Nobody will take your flame seriously if you're obviously over 15 years old.

3. Don't say you remember the 60s. Again with the oldness thing.

4. Don't put whole paragraphs in parenthesees. I don't have any real reason for this, it just looks dumb to me.

5. If you're going to spell anything write, make sure you spell your damn swear words correctly. Nothing makes you look like more of a newb than mispelling a swear word (like "Dam" in your above post).

6. Always end at least 1 sentence with !!!!11. Make sure you throw some 1s in there to make it appear as though your attention span is so short that you can't hold down shift for more than 3 or 4 key presses.

That's all I'm going to say here. Some of the more potent flamming techniques can be dangerous in the hands of the type of inexperienced fools that troll this forum.

Feel free to practice your newly discovered flamming skillz on me. Perhaps you could attack the horrible spelling and grammar in this post.
Old 2004-01-13, 10:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #53
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

NO offense to anybody here but PSU hasn't really changed at all since I left
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none
Old 2004-01-13, 10:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
ZionsFire
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Lonehunter187
NO offense to anybody here but PSU hasn't really changed at all since I left
Tis a curse methinks....
Old 2004-01-14, 02:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #55
KIAsan
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Cyanide
Ok, this thread is just getting really out of hand. Lets keep it to the important topics. Like how HORRIBLE KIAsan's flame was.
Thanks for the pointers. Although, I think I was getting a good education from Jagd, et al exchange. Somehow I don't think I'm cut out for flame threads. Guess I will just stick to whining about how bad we TR have it in life. OH MY F@$&*% GOD, I CAN'T KILL A VANGUARD WITH ONE SHOT OF MY STRIKER!!!! THE DEVS HAD BETTER FIX THIS IMMEDIATLEY OR I WILL HOLD MY BREATH UNTIL I TURN BLUE AND POST OBNOXIOUS WHINING POSTS ON EVERY FORUM I CAN FIND AND THEN QUIT THE GAME AFTER I TELL EVERYONE ABOUT IT ONLY TO COME CRAWLING BACK AFTER A DAY BECAUSE I AM REALLY A PATHETIC LOSER WHO NEEDS PLANETSIDE MORE THAN THEY NEED ME!!!!!!111

How's that???

If it's not nailed down, it's mine. If I can pry it up, it's not nailed down.
Old 2004-01-14, 05:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #56
DeadTeddy
Sergeant Major

jagd, check this one out: http://Jagd.youarelame.com

KIAsan, needs work.
I also suggest visiting sites like the 3 I'm going to list below and browsing through picture archives. sometimes 1 pic is worth 1000 words.

www.lamer.net
www.ebaumsworld.com (I think, I hate that site)
http://smokinn.fathamburger.com/funny/
Old 2004-01-14, 11:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #57
Cyanide
Major

You show improvement KIAsan. However, your spelling is still too good...so work on that. Also, you forgot to add 1s after the first "!!!!". Just keep at it. Experience is the best teacher.
Old 2004-01-14, 03:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #58
DeadTeddy
Sergeant Major

can anyone link him to one of those 1337 sp34k translators that you type in something in englsh and they turn it into 1337?
Old 2004-01-14, 03:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #59
JakeLogan
Major

Originally Posted by EVILoHOMER
omg ur full of shit!!!!!!!! the nc lose and the vs always wiN!!!!!!!!!! the nc just hav the biggest army with the worst weapons!!! plus ur colors suck arse!!!!!!!!!! fucking zrgin fuckers!!!!1 and every empire thinks the other 2 empires r teamin up! w/e
yet again homer I have no idea what the hell you are talking about.
Old 2004-01-14, 04:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
Jagd
Major

*psst* Let the thread die.

And sorry teddyruxpin, that site is blocked by the firewall here at work. I'm sure you are a very creative person though, and it must take a lot of brains to use somebody else's skills to prop up an argument you know is lost.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion