Do you consider the Jackhammer overpowered? (Balance whiners keep out) - Page 6 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Hamma, can I go out and play?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

View Poll Results: How do you feel about the following HA Weapons?
I think the Jackhammer is Overpowered 41 42.71%
I think the jackhammer is well balanced 35 36.46%
I think the jackhammer is underpowered 11 11.46%
I think the MCG is overpowered 15 15.63%
I think the MCG is well balanced 39 40.63%
I think the MCG is underpowered 10 10.42%
I think the Lasher is overpowered 13 13.54%
I think the lasher is well balanced 36 37.50%
I think the lasher is underpowered 16 16.67%
I think HA should be removed from the game entirely 21 21.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2003-12-26, 02:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #76
Gigabein
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by DeadTeddy
what's wrong with surge? only thing I can think of is the warping. warping comes from lag and not even the devs can fix that, it's part of a bigger problem called "The internet". infinite surge is a problem, like all forms of cheating, but normal surge is fine, yeah it gets you a few kills but it burns you out fast to. it's "get 5 kills, respawn, and run back" unless you're really good.

as for HA, leave it alone, I don't see you all crying about tanks owning buggies.
So you think surge is fine, you're defensive of HA, and you're NC. I have a sneaking suspicion, that you're a card-carrying member of the HA surgile special interest group.
Old 2003-12-26, 04:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #77
Rayder
General

Misc Info

Surge is fine. I only use HA to get my hands on a JH (Lasher isn't the greatest for Agile+Surge), otherwise its the Sweeper for me, and I own those little JH guys cuz they think their invincible (although their damn backpacks always seem to deconstruct before I can get in them).
Old 2003-12-26, 09:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #78
Spee
Colonel

Originally Posted by Gigabein
So you think surge is fine, you're defensive of HA, and you're NC. I have a sneaking suspicion, that you're a card-carrying member of the HA surgile special interest group.

I use surge/lasher/Agile only when I'm outside and need to close some distance on the enemy. I lag so hard that if I try to circle strafe them with surge on, I'll lock up and be pwnd.

Other than that, I use it for transportation.
Old 2003-12-26, 01:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #79
noxious
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Gigabein

If he took the time to learn how to do it effectively, good for him. There are very few people who can use surge+agile and have any more chance against me than they would have with out it. The irony of course, I use a lasher, which should make it damn near impossible, but it's not. I practiced, and practiced, and lo and behold, I got better. What an odd concept huh? Infinite surge and warping surge users I have never come across (I suppose the former is quite difficult to spot however).

In the end, jackhammer users realized they were getting owned because they couldn't close ground fast enough to get within optimal range. They discovered a solution, and used it. I don't even use surge in combat and I fully support it in its current form. As long as there are tactics that work there will be people to whine for their abolishment.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion