Free CD Key... - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: This quote is packed full of typos.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-04-21, 01:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Refluxx
Private

Free CD Key...

Alright guys. Heres the deal. I, for some reason, have an extra open beta cd. Now, in about two days, it will be given to someone

To whom? To whoever creates the best piece of PS fiction!
So everyone, get writing
Old 2003-04-21, 01:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
PalpatineTDO
Private

Seriously?

- Thomas
Old 2003-04-21, 01:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Refluxx
Private

Yes. Seriously.
Old 2003-04-21, 01:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
RandoMTerroR
Master Sergeant

fiction in what way?

like an ongoing saga or what???

Besides u migth wanna post this in the lounge instead or sumthin
Old 2003-04-21, 01:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Sputty
Banned

Bah, rip off of Squeeky! Get him Squeeky! Rip his eyes out!
Old 2003-04-21, 01:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Refluxx
Private

Really? Squeeky did this already? bah. Yes. Rip my eyes out. Ok. Heres one. Im thinking of a number between 1 and a million. 1 guess per person. whoevers closest when i check, wins. Hows that?
Old 2003-04-21, 01:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Sputty
Banned

He asked for FF or a piece on why the winner would be good for it.
Old 2003-04-21, 02:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Rifle
Private

Michael �Priest� Logan cautiously peeked over the ridge of the hill upon the advice of his XO. What he saw confirmed the readings that �Tuef� had been getting on his personal radar. The New Conglomerate soldiers, roughly fifty yards away, were patrolling the perimeter to what looked like a small concrete bunker. The intel that Zulu Nine had given him indicated that two of the top NC generals were conducting a meeting in that very building. And the guards corroborated the information. It wasn�t every day that a person saw a dozen powered MAX armors circling a building. . . let alone three dozen. Well, three dozen and change.

Priest slowly raised the barrel of his bolt-driver sniper rifle, bringing its powerful scope to his eyes. Each of the three MAX formations had an attach� of infantry in a mixture of agile and reinforced armors, he saw. He thumbed a button on the side of the stock, and instantly the image magnified itself greater. He was looking for. . .yes, he found it. It seemed as if the soldiers in the agile armor were squinting into the distance. That would rule out a covert strike, as those soldiers were equipped with �darklight vision� implants. The implants would allow the user to see the cloaked Infiltration suits that covert-ops units so often employed, but they also limited the range of which a person could see effectively. Thus, those sentries always looked like they were trying to see something just outside their vision.

Satisfied that he had all that would be needed to coordinate the assault, Priest edged back down the hill to where the rest of his unit was waiting. On a secure COM channel, he passed along the tactical information.

�Forty-nine of them, and twenty of us?� Tuef asked. �Seems like poor odds for the anarchists!�

The other eight members of his squad agreed, giving each other high-fives in the midst of performing a final weapons check. They knew that it would only be a matter of minutes now before they finally got to see some action again.

Priest opened up another COMM channel. �Outbound Wing, this is Mobile Forward HQ, you reading Outbound Wing?�

A hiss of static was all that was heard for several seconds before the reply came through. �Reading you loud and clear, HQ! What do we need to know?�

�Outbound, be advised that there are thirty-two, I repeat, three-two NC MAX armors. All ground pounders and low-cals, though. Stand-to, Outbound. Say again, stand-to.�

�Roge-o, HQ, we are at attention and ready with the carpet.�

�Affirmative, wait one.�

Priest turned back to his team, who had also been listening into conversation. He gave them one last appraising look. Some grasped their weapons tightly, and a few shifted back and forth, but their eyes told the complete story. The eyes showed nothing but readiness. They were anxious to leap over the hill and get the job done. He gave Tuef the thumbs up, and lead the squad up to the crest of the hill, where they waited on their stomachs.

�Outbound, this is HQ, roll the carpet.�

This time there was no verbal response from Outbound flight. There did not need to be. The visual response was satisfying enough. Upon his last command, ten Terran Republic Reavers crested the hill opposite the valley from where he and his squad lay. What made it infinitely more enjoyable was the fact that Priest had timed the patrols, and gave the order for the �carpet to be rolled� when all three sets of MAX�s were patrolling in the opposite direction. They would never know what hit them.

All ten Reavers let loose their rocket salvos at the same time. Explosions pounded into all three of the NC formations, drowning out the expected screams of agony. The resulting confusion was all the members of Priest�s squad needed. They came barreling over the hill with weapons raised, and firing in tight, three-round bursts.

How's that for a beginning? I'm desparate here...
Old 2003-04-21, 02:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
deathfalls
Private

2, 694
Old 2003-04-21, 02:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Rifle
Private

me email is [email protected]

my guess (if yer not doin the story thing anymore) is 654,357
lol
Old 2003-04-21, 02:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Gerico
Corporal

<faints>

<wakes up>

i just received my beta, key!!!

YAAAAY!

PS. I entered two competitions as well to win accounts, so if by fluke I win, I'll be giving it away.

Old 2003-04-21, 02:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Madcat
Private

786,001 [email protected]
Old 2003-04-21, 02:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Cyanide
Major

Old 2003-04-21, 02:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
BUGGER
Major General

Misc Info

my guess is 123,456