Black Widow Company: military-style, veteran-owned [NA] - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Does this Thresher have cupholders?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2004-01-03, 10:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Manitou
Contributor
Old War Horse

Thumbs up

If you are serious about your PlanetSide ops and haven't found a home yet, these guys are professionals. The Dragon Wolves have partnered with these warriors in the past to great success.

Check them out, they are honorable warriors.
Old 2004-01-04, 07:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Confectrix
Sergeant Major

I agree. BWC has been around since this game's inception. I've played with a few of their members [when BOHICA was actively in Planetside] and they are what they claim to be. If you want a badass outfit, pick this one.

Good luck with recruiting Black widows. Your a good bunch.
Old 2004-01-05, 02:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
GrimReaper02184
Private

Black Widow Company is expecting mature players. On operation days, there is no messing around. On off-nights we mostly just mess around and kick the poop out of the VS and NC. Ever since SWG, our numbers have drastically went down, but once again we are back on our feet. If you are tired of outfits that only have 2 or 3 members online, come check us out. We depend on teamwork, not Battle Rank.

GrimReaper02184
Commander of the Black Widow Company
BR20 CR5
TR on Emerald, and damn proud of it.
Old 2004-01-16, 06:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

I've said this before, and I'll touch on it again. Black Widow Company regularly plans and conducts major operations at least three nights a week. This differs from "outfit night" where people get on, look at the map, and say "Hotspots at Dagda!" in that we have a goal, an objective, a mission, and a plan of execution before the operation starts.

BWC is also a proud member of the ULTRA Alliance, which has become a fusion of Terran Republic Alliance: Konreid members and Terran Republic Alliance: Emerald members. ULTRA stands for United League of the Terran Republic on Auraxis. We stand beside ten other outfits and we work together regularly... teamwork goes beyond the scope of just the outfit.

We use Teamspeak in a military manner, meaning we have established procedures and minimization of chatter that we expect to be followed. Not everyone can handle it, because some people just run their mouths incessantly about anything, and can't stop talking.

The outfit was founded originally by four active-duty military guys, specifically set up to be a military-style outfit. We currently have six members on the command staff, with eyes on future expansion. We have an awards system, an active competitive promotion system, and a dedicated chain of command. All members of the outfit are part of a whole. There is no lone-wolfing solo-ing- we expect our members to play with other BWC members, and if there is room then expand the squads with non-member "LFS" people. We work together, we stick together, and that effect is what allows us to kick ass together.

"We need a medic!" Hey that's cool. BWC has a few of them, and our policy is not to respawn until that medic says "I can't make it". And that's only going to happen if A) you weren't where you were supposed to be, or B) that medic just got waxed trying to get to you.

"We need repairs!" Hey awesome. Most of our guys carry a glue gun. If you're sticking with the squad, you're good to go.
Old 2004-01-16, 10:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Gigabein
Sergeant Major

Firefly: I'd apply for your clan if it wasn't so darn militaristic. I've already got all the military I can handle. By the way, I consider you to be a cunning linguist and a master debator.
Old 2004-01-16, 01:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by Gigabein
Firefly: I'd apply for your clan if it wasn't so darn militaristic. I've already got all the military I can handle.
I could say the same, but I don't. I prefer a regimented lifestyle. I've seen other outfits and they are too disorganized, too loose, too "casual" and not my vision of a fighting force.

Originally Posted by Gigabein
By the way, I consider you to be a cunning linguist and a master debator.
I bet you know me in real life, then? (no, seriously)
Old 2004-01-16, 05:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
DucusSumus
Private

The Black Widow Company is the single-most organized unit I have ever seen in PlanetSide. With strong leadership, impeccable organization, and a history of victory since the game's release, you will be hard-pressed to find a better outfit. We know how how to win.

Last edited by DucusSumus; 2004-01-16 at 05:56 PM.
Old 2004-01-22, 10:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by DucusSumus
We know how how to win.
An idea so obvious, it needed two HOWs.

If you didn't know, DucusSumus is one of my squad leaders. He runs top-notch training operations that focus specifically on Infantry squad-level and platoon-level close-order drills, sticking together, fire and movements, and combined firepower on point targets.

Oh, and if you've never seen a BWC Training Operation, we generally run around on foot with Standard/Agile armor and Suppressor/Punishers. Try it some time, it emphasizes staying alive longer and not rambo-rushing a target.
Old 2004-01-25, 04:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
DucusSumus
Private

More players are joining everyday. Don't miss your chance at a truely organized outfit experience.

http://www.theblackwidowcompany.net
Old 2004-02-10, 07:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
KIAsan
First Sergeant

This is the best outfit I have ever been in. I've tried several, but BWC has exceeded my all my expectations. One thing about some of the other outfits, they always want you to "try out", or they have to "discuss" your application. Makes you think your applying for a job. We are here for some serious fun! That's why BWC uses open enrollment. Read what we are about, come to our forums and post in the recruitment section if YOU think you will fit in. Later, if you decide we are not for you, no harm done. We have few rules, but we are strict about the ones we have, so please take a look and see if we meet your expectations.
Old 2004-02-12, 04:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
DucusSumus
Private

Black Widow Company has open enrollment because we know that first person shooter skill is not what makes a great outfit. Teamwork, discipline, and organization are the key ingredients for making a truely potent force. And that's just what we possess.
Old 2004-02-20, 11:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
Black
Lieutenant Colonel

BWC are a amazing group of ppl and you should look to them if your looking for a amazing outfit (Id go with them if i couldnt get in CDL)
Old 2004-03-07, 11:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
DucusSumus
Private

We're still recruiting. If you're looking for quality, teamwork, and community in an outfit, look no further.

http://www.theblackwidowcompany.net
Old 2004-04-16, 09:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Make sure you turn your speakers all the way up and THEN click that link. The audio is a little crappy.

We're now recruiting for our rapid-deployment Light Infantry team and our Commando team. Also featuring forty-nine hot babes and one ugly one.
Old 2004-04-29, 02:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #30
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Now featuring a revamped forum, an Operations Server (you have to see it to believe it) and a CHATROOM!

PS, hot babes not included in chat sessions.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic