Improvement: Lasher x2 upgrade - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: IS INVINCIBLE!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2013-05-01, 11:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
vindicatorx
Private

Lasher x2 upgrade

I think the lasher needs to be a bit more stronger to equal the othere factions comaparrason weapons like the chaing gun? and also the speed of the plasma orb (the bullet) is sooooo slow! so how are you meant to hit the enemy! i think the bullets should be faster or the damage should increase heaps!
Old 2013-05-01, 11:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Micro
Sergeant Major

Yea, currently it sucks. Even the Chaingun and the Jackhammer are better.
Old 2013-05-02, 01:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Hobnail
Private

Originally Posted by Micro View Post
Yea, currently it sucks. Even the Chaingun and the Jackhammer are better.
Lolwhut?
Old 2013-05-02, 04:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
hashish
Sergeant

Re: Lasher x2 upgrade

I fully agree.. since the day the lasher got released in ps2 it has been a total disgrace to Vanu and the ps1 lasher..

U will ALWAYS die when u come up against the other factions weapons one on one 100%..

I think the only way to fix it is to make it so that VS soldiers do not get damaged by the splash damage, or alteast they get like 5% damage not like 90% damage like how it is now.. Right now, using the lasher u will jus end up mowing down ur whole team.. If u burst fire and try to be carefull u will get rinsed by others at a distance..

Right now the lasher in ps2 has 0 purpose.. its sucks ass and ive been pissed off at SOE for a while now cz the lasher was my preferred and favorite weapon in CQC..

The mini chaingun, lasher and jackhammer are supposed to be the best flagship weapons for the factions. But right now they are all really shit.. Hope they sort it out soon..
Old 2013-05-09, 05:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
vindicatorx
Private

To be honest the lasher is actually really good at supressing the enemy with the splash damage qnd ive had afew lucky kills in 1to 1 combat not by suprise or anytging an actual gun of. And thats not only jus luck. Its s very good support gun. Like you need players with u so your not the only target. And yes try to get the enemy by suprize if ure by urself. So what im trying to say is that the lasher is good. But its how you use it is what makes it giod. But i still want an upgrade for it. Omg i just thought of a good idea make ot there can be different typs of ammunition like soft point and stuff but for the lashrr one increases damage one increases rate of fire and.one increases the speed of the bullet!
Old 2013-05-09, 06:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Unless it has been nerfed since I tried it, I think the Lasher is badass.
Old 2013-05-09, 12:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Whiteagle
Major

Originally Posted by Baneblade View Post
Yeah, someone used it when the Vanu didn't want to stop pushing Dahaka and so wouldn't give up Indar Comm to us charging TR.
Plasma Orbs streaming over our infantry blobs heads, and I think he even finished off a Tank with it...
Old 2013-05-10, 04:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
vindicatorx
Private

Originally Posted by Baneblade View Post
Wat do u mean nerfed¿

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault