Submit your best video ! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Now on the top left corner.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)

Old 2013-07-07, 07:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
ElegantMess
Corporal

Submit your best video !

Hello everyone, ElegantMess from the Mad Dog Gaming Outfit. I am working on a new project involving getting video from almost every outfit on CONNERY server to make a compilation. So if any of you are interested in submitting video for this project I would greatly appreciate it. Please feel free to friend me in game (ElegantMess) The only stipulation to this is that there can not be any external music due to copyright issues. I am partnered through a seperate network so I can get the required licenses for the music which I will add at the end of production.

Thank you all for your time and consideration regarding this and I hope to see some awesome footage from you guys. Doesn't matter what faction, as long as your an actual outfit. Feel free to submit group shots, or just epic gameplay, doesn't matter, just the best of what you have. The videos and clips that will be chosen for this project will be based solely on the awesomeness of the video, Outfit size & rank will NOT play any part in this so anyone Connery Outfit is free to submit what they think would be good. PLEASE INCLUDE players name, Outfit name, & any .png logo or titles you would like to be used to represent your outfit.

As for recording, if you don't have the software or PC specs to do so, let me know, I have a character for all 3 factions on Connery & would be happy to come & film it for you. Due to the fact that I record at 1080p max settings with PhysX.

Sincerely,
ElegantMess
Old 2013-07-10, 10:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
ElegantMess
Corporal

Re: Submit your best video !

Going to be recording all weekend, so if anyone is interested just let me know. Got some awesome video of TRG today, so a big thanks to them. So far looks great!

Just friend me in game & I'll jump in squad/platoon with you & get some recording.

NC: ElegantMess
TR: TRTrollolol
VS: VanuDBag
Old 2013-07-15, 03:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
AuntLou
Staff Sergeant

I have allot of game play video and some video of a harraser race. Not 100% sure what your looking for.

http://www.thefortydeuce.com
Old 2013-07-15, 08:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
ElegantMess
Corporal

Originally Posted by AuntLou View Post
I have allot of game play video and some video of a harraser race. Not 100% sure what your looking for.
I'll take whatever video you have of the Connery server. At this point I have had a TON of people submit video plus what I've recorded myself so no promises on what will be used or not, but by all means. If you have dropbox just upload it to there & send me the link, or PM me & I'll send you the info for a dropbox that I'm using for this project.

Thanks again,
-MDG-ElegantMess
Old 2013-07-17, 10:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
CNmight
Private

Originally Posted by ElegantMess View Post
Hello everyone, ElegantMess from the Mad Dog Gaming Outfit. I am working on a new project involving getting video from almost every outfit on CONNERY server to make a compilation. So if any of you are interested in submitting video for this project I would greatly appreciate it. Please feel free to friend me in game (ElegantMess) The only stipulation to this is that there can not be any external music due to copyright issues. I am partnered through a seperate network so I can get the required licenses for the music which I will add at the end of production.

Thank you all for your time and consideration regarding this and I hope to see some awesome footage from you guys. Doesn't matter what faction, as long as your an actual outfit. Feel free to submit group shots, or just epic gameplay, doesn't matter, just the best of what you have. The videos and clips that will be chosen for this project will be based solely on the awesomeness of the video, Outfit size & rank will NOT play any part in this so anyone Connery Outfit is free to submit what they think would be good. PLEASE INCLUDE players name, Outfit name, & any .png logo or titles you would like to be used to represent your outfit.

As for recording, if you don't have the software or PC specs to do so, let me know, I have a character for all 3 factions on Connery & would be happy to come & film it for you. Due to the fact that I record at 1080p max settings with PhysX.

Sincerely,
ElegantMess
would u want a video about a hacker.sohw time 4 Makakamaluka.
Old 2013-07-19, 02:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
ElegantMess
Corporal

HAHA no not really what I'm looking for with this project. But go ahead & pass it on to the Dev's
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)