Surge Whiners Post Here - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Because your last addiction got you in jail
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-17, 02:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Vick
Second Lieutenant

Surge Whiners Post Here

People say surgiles are the worst players in the games, newb, exploiters.

Wtf? SG, AC, all these outfits with the best players in the game are full of noobs?

They are better players then you, deal with it. Warping is lame, but do you think that is why they have 10 times the kills as you? No, they have skill.

I have skill, I do not whine or scream "newb" if I get killed. I have no problem competing with the surgiles with my medium assault. Why do you guys have trouble killing these guys when you have rexo and heavy assault??? BECAUSE YOU SUCK.

Say Arakiel or SGswift kill you with surgile/HA, do you think they would not kill you with rexo and medium assault if you were surgile?

(I copied that ^^ from a post I made in another thread, figured it would be better here)

Think about it, do you see anyone besides these good players using surgile like that? You know why dont you? Not because they are killwhores and use the l33t surge exploit to get kills. Because they are good enough to use it well. Surgile does not make newbs into kill leaders. Surgile is just the prefered suit and tactic of the best players in the game.

Please discuss.
Old 2004-03-17, 02:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
KIAsan
First Sergeant

Good troll. Ignores the arguments, insults those who have valid points. Appeals to the weak who want to prove they are better than the "elite" you mention. Only problem, there are so many threads on surge now, that folks are getting tired of arguing. But I give you a score of 8 on your troll.

If it's not nailed down, it's mine. If I can pry it up, it's not nailed down.
Old 2004-03-17, 02:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Queensidecastle
Contributor
Major

In all fairness, there is a difference between Surgile and Exploiter. I know in my experiences with Swift, he would lag warp on every stair, run faster than is possible with Agile armor and a host of other exploits. I actually got the jump on him a few times on my Infil character almost killing him and he physically outran me. News flash: No one can outrun a surging infiltrator. Conection throtteling, Processor throtteling, macroing and other client hacks are to blame. It really has nothing to do with skill. I think if it werent for these people, no one would have a problem with Suring in Agile armor at all
Old 2004-03-17, 03:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

I hate warping too and it really sucks when you cannot defend yourself because the guy running at you with HA is suddenly behind you, shooting you in the back. It's not fair at all, and doesnt even give me a chance to use my skills. Thats why surge just isn't fair. If there wasn't any warping it would be fine, but Surge causes warping so its gotta be nerfed.

Support the use of a dynamic XP system in PlanetSide 2!
Old 2004-03-17, 03:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
oddfish
Colonel

YAY FOR TROLLING!!

My Blog
[20:19] <Phobos> oddfish: Glad to see you, now help me move this dead body.
Old 2004-03-17, 03:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
JakeLogan
Major

Agiles were never meant for Heavy combat, They were meant to be the Gal pilot or the tank driver that got the Rexo to combat. But Surgile threw that aspect out the window and Surgile became the premier combat type. Who is gonna come out on top most of the time The Rexo with HA or the Agile with HA and Surge?
Regardless to what you say in return Vick the answer among common players (aka ones with jobs and such who don't have the time to spend 8+ hours daily on a game)
The Surgile will win. Mostly due to the fact that surging around the Rexo caused him/her to be unable to get a proper aim and consequently be killed. Does anyone else find it a tad strange that the Agile will win 7 out of 10 times for most common players?
Old 2004-03-17, 03:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
oddfish
Colonel

Hey guys. This is a thread that was posted for no other reason than to start a flame war. How 'bout we not turn the PSU forums into the official forums and stop posting. This will be my last post here, I hope the rest of the forum follows suit and stops posting in this bitching explosion.

My Blog
[20:19] <Phobos> oddfish: Glad to see you, now help me move this dead body.
Old 2004-03-17, 03:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Subterfuge
Corporal

If you were so "Skilled" to begin with, taking away surge would only truly reveal your MAD SKIlLZ OMG wouldnt it?
Old 2004-03-17, 03:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Indecisive
Major General

You know, Arakiel always, always flys and fights with others. Hes not that great of a pilot. In fact, pilots in planetside in general dont take very much skill.

Surgiles suck. Surgiles need to, and are going to die.
Old 2004-03-17, 05:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Eldanesh
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Gohan_VA
Surgiles suck. Surgiles need to, and are going to die.
Surgile will never die, not until they remove surge and take away HA from agile.

After they nerf it I still plan on going into combat in agile with HA and with surge, just slightly slower is all. It will be funnier if they buff the JH.

Rexos are, and always have been, the suck.
Old 2004-03-17, 05:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
HawkEye
Major

Misc Info

what there doing to surge is bs. it shuold stay the same but whiners like all you complain because someone better than you killed your ass while they were using surge.
Old 2004-03-17, 08:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Hamma
PSU Admin

This thread has run its course.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion