Mobilization Alpha Now Underway! - Page 75 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Protoss StarCraft Universe.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2004-08-23, 07:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #1111
Indecisive
Major General

We had no interweb, sorry.

PSUMB will happen, start saving now, san diego, devs are onboard for it, grand tour of soe, empire specific paintball, the works.
Old 2004-08-23, 07:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #1112
Rayder
General

Misc Info

That's what she said.
Old 2004-08-23, 09:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #1113
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by AztecWarrior
While there is no age limit, PSU:MA has already begun and is in progres. Next year PSU: Mobilization Beta will be held. Location and all details are TBA, but the Mobilization staff is looking at San Diego or elsewhere on the West Coast.

Of course, if you can convince your mom that you, at 12, are READY to go on a trip like this, you are either a master debater or your mom sucks.
mobilization bravo foo....

sorry about the lack of pictures..the internet cafe had only a 56k or something. I think Im one of the first ones back so when Squeeky and hamma come they'll post all the pictures.
Old 2004-08-23, 09:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #1114
Rayder
General

Misc Info

Gohan came first, then you were the second to post, maybe someone else came, but Gohan says Hamma will be angered.
Old 2004-08-23, 10:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #1115
Squeeky
Contributor
Teh Masturbator

hi2u from Orland Internation Airport

I have no money, no identification, and my only hope to getting through security is hoping the guy checking ID cards got laid the night before, cause if he's grumpy i'll be staying in the (not so) beautiful state of Florida for a couple more days. Let's hope Triggar can sweet talk my way through security

btw, i lost my fucking wallet
Old 2004-08-23, 10:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #1116
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Squeeky
hi2u from Orland Internation Airport

I have no money, no identification, and my only hope to getting through security is hoping the guy checking ID cards got laid the night before, cause if he's grumpy i'll be staying in the (not so) beautiful state of Florida for a couple more days. Let's hope Triggar can sweet talk my way through security

btw, i lost my fucking wallet
haha..ouch...
Old 2004-08-23, 10:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #1117
Squeeky
Contributor
Teh Masturbator

Originally Posted by JetRaiden
haha..ouch...

y u throw ?
Old 2004-08-23, 10:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #1118
ViperGTS
Banned

Old 2004-08-23, 10:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #1119
Triggar
Contributor

Wassup ma' nillas!!

I'm at the airport, using the intarweb thanks to the amazingness of Biodemon and his laptop. I'll be here until the last attendee leaves (I think that'd be Elana at around 1800, so we'll be back in DAB around 2000) and then Pyat gets her fix of love and affection.

This weekend kicked some hard-core bukkaki ass. Every single person who came to this event was either a smartass, a punk, a drunk, or was just exceptionally cool. There are no exceptions to this generalization. I had a ball with everyone.

The weather behaved and those not used to heat, baked. We went to Medieval Times on Friday - I had never been there before, and it was sweet. What the hell, Pepsi or Beer? What if I wanted Sprite, DICK? Eating with your hands wasn't so bad and that apple thing for dessert was r33t. Then on Saturday, we went to EPCOT and went on everything twice, including Spaceship Earth which Elana deemed "nap time". Later that night (way later) we did our dinner and conference with the Devs, and I thought that kicked ass. The food was good, our waitress Louise was awesome, and I think everyone who came just about creamed their pants to not only be in that close proximity to the producer and developers of Planetside, but to have personal conversations with them and hear their dirty jokes. Yesterday (Sunday), we all went to Universal and of course, UVA got a picture in front of Barney Land. We had a kick ASS dinner at Hard Rock Cafe (private room, baby) - PSU Flynt got hosed and we all got hurricane glasses.

Now we're at the airport and I have to go to sweet talk Squeeky's security guard. I hope that works out better than Infernus's sad attempt to woo Squeeky... dear God help us.

Trig out.
Old 2004-08-23, 02:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #1120
Squeeky
Contributor
Teh Masturbator

I missed my flight, and then i was refused access to my backup flight. Fuckers thought my laptop was a bomb....FUCKING RETARDS!

I'll be here til 6:20 local time instead of 12:10 local time now. Fuck
Old 2004-08-23, 03:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #1121
Hamma
PSU Admin

http://www.planetside-universe.com/f...ad.php?t=25086

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge