looking for groups to join - how soon is too soon? - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Stalks hamma
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 New Player Questions

Old 2013-06-26, 07:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
fayk
Private

Re: looking for groups to join - how soon is too soon?

Originally Posted by CapitanCrab View Post
Do not make a mistake thinking that its a fun playing vs TR zerg on Miller. Its not like playing against the odds. Its more like: you spawn somewhere and there are 10 enemy tanks camping exits. Or a common situation when u fighting 80% TR with ur 20% on Biolab. Just pointless.
Find a more balanced server or just do not leave Woodman - its one of the best anyways.
thanks for heads-up! even with TR being under-popped we get our asses served, i don't even want to think about TR overpop scenario!

i like the idea of staying on woodman. the problem is - not enough organization on VS part. there are normally 6-7 squads (like, 2 squads per continent) on average, and when i join those - they don't talk and the very reason they exist eludes me (like, green dots are just scattered accross the map, people join and leave constantly)

with this lack of organized action, i have little incentive to invest certs into aircrafts or vehicles simply because you cant fight the war alone. i'd love to hoard and dump all my points into a magrider or liberator, but i need good team to operate them. same goes for sunderer - i need gunners and i need tanks and harassers to cover my ass. none of those are available

another thing that bugs me - very few people play lately, and the server looks underpopulated in general. i joined an outfit, and on a good night it is 6 people squad tops! and normally we just end up running in groups of 2 or 3, there's no actual team (like, a driver engy, a gunner engy, medics, assaulters, etc., all traveling in one group - nothing of that kind, none)

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 New Player Questions