News: Planetside 2 beta plans - Page 53 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: STOP THE INSANITY!!!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Reply
Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 2012-07-16, 06:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #781
helioN
Corporal
 
Re: Planetside 2 beta plans


Originally Posted by ThGlump View Post
As there will be separate server for EU beta, was it somewhere mentioned it will be still for SOE accounts or it will be for Pro7 accounts? (probably too soon for that)
I think Pro7 handles the support/accounts thing.
helioN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 08:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #782
OnexBigxHebrew
Sergeant Major
 
OnexBigxHebrew's Avatar
 
Re: Planetside 2 beta plans


Originally Posted by Goku View Post
He said Monday. I don't see what the big deal is. I'd rather have some estimate then play the waiting game. If they were silent people would be complaining for a date, there will always be whining.
You hit the nail on the friggin head.
OnexBigxHebrew is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 09:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #783
Midgard
Private
 
Midgard's Avatar
 
Re: Planetside 2 beta plans


John Smedley ‏@j_smedley
More tech test invites may go out tmw or Wednesday. Including more EU

Midgard is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 09:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #784
Tomski
Private
 
Re: Planetside 2 beta plans


https://twitter.com/j_smedley/status/225031975042433024

There you go tomoz or Wednesday !
Tomski is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 09:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #785
DarkChiron
First Sergeant
 
DarkChiron's Avatar
 
Re: Planetside 2 beta plans


Originally Posted by Midgard View Post
John Smedley ‏@j_smedley
More tech test invites may go out tmw or Wednesday. Including more EU
I really hope Wednesday is the day the invites go out becaue I'm pretty sure tmw isn't a real date.
__________________

Technology Equals Might
DarkChiron is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 09:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #786
Xyntech
Brigadier General
 
Xyntech's Avatar
 
Re: Planetside 2 beta plans


I think the next wave is my time, and I'll be selected to join the tech test. I can feel it in my loins. Or maybe that's just all of the scythe footage I've been watching...
__________________
http://www.planetside-universe.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15515&dateline=132489  4306
Xyntech is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 09:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #787
Joe Soldier
Private
 
Joe Soldier's Avatar
 
Re: Planetside 2 beta plans


Good luck to everyone! I hope that lots of people get into the test next time (including myself)
Joe Soldier is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 10:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #788
willaguy
Sergeant
 
willaguy's Avatar
 
Re: Planetside 2 beta plans


Originally Posted by Joe Soldier View Post
Good luck to everyone! I hope that lots of people get into the test next time (including myself)
I wonder if they have given specific numbers on how many invites they'll be handing out this second time around.
__________________
"We rode on the winds of the rising storm. We ran to the sounds of thunder. We danced among the lightning bolts, and tore the world asunder."
willaguy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 10:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #789
Reizod
Contributor
Master Sergeant
 
Reizod's Avatar
 
Re: Planetside 2 beta plans


Originally Posted by Xyntech View Post
I think the next wave is my time, and I'll be selected to join the tech test. I can feel it in my loins. Or maybe that's just all of the scythe footage I've been watching...
What Scythe footage??? The old stuff?
__________________
<A true Vanu, I'm anything but primitive. What my mind doesn't know my heart fills in.>
Reizod is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 11:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #790
Raymac
Brigadier General
 
Raymac's Avatar
 
Re: Planetside 2 beta plans


Originally Posted by Xyntech View Post
I think the next wave is my time, and I'll be selected to join the tech test. I can feel it in my loins. Or maybe that's just all of the scythe footage I've been watching...
Dude, they're not even going to let you in beta. Deal with it.
__________________
"Before you say anything, prepare to stfu." -Kenny F-ing Powers

Raymac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 01:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #791
Rivenshield
Contributor
Major
 
Re: Planetside 2 beta plans


Originally Posted by unAimed View Post
This logic does not compute. The sooner the tech tests ends the better it has been going not the other way round!
That isn't the way software development works, sport.
Rivenshield is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 02:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #792
Astrok
First Sergeant
 
Re: Planetside 2 beta plans


Originally Posted by unAimed View Post
This logic does not compute. The sooner the tech tests ends the better it has been going not the other way round!
Well u can see it this way to.

Because its going well it can take 1-2 weeks for minor technical bugs.

It could just be like this to: Because of technical issues we had to delay the game for a few weeks to get it fixed.Thank you and see you soon back on the battlefield.

In other words as long it runs it is good news because they wont have very large technical issues .
Astrok is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 03:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #793
Sturmhardt
Contributor
Major
 
Sturmhardt's Avatar
 
Re: Planetside 2 beta plans


Originally Posted by Astrok View Post
Well u can see it this way to.

Because its going well it can take 1-2 weeks for minor technical bugs.

It could just be like this to: Because of technical issues we had to delay the game for a few weeks to get it fixed.Thank you and see you soon back on the battlefield.

In other words as long it runs it is good news because they wont have very large technical issues .
uhm.. no?
As long as it runs they could have major issues. Only if they announce the end of the tech test we can safely assume that it really went well.
Sturmhardt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 03:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #794
Xyntech
Brigadier General
 
Xyntech's Avatar
 
Re: Planetside 2 beta plans


Originally Posted by Reizod View Post
What Scythe footage??? The old stuff?
Yes. On endless loop. Waiting for Planetside 2 has degenerated me into a sad lonely man.

Originally Posted by Raymac View Post
Dude, they're not even going to let you in beta. Deal with it.
Somewhere deep down, I know. But I'll keep deluding myself, as it's the only thing keeping me going.

*2 days before open beta*

"No, I'm sure my beta invite is coming any second. It'll be here soon, I can feel it!"
__________________
http://www.planetside-universe.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15515&dateline=132489  4306
Xyntech is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 05:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #795
Ritanych
Private
 
Re: Planetside 2 beta plans


http://ps2hq.com/ anyone have idea what is this?
Ritanych is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Bookmarks

Tags
djeclipse

Discord

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 AM.

Content © 2002-2013, PlanetSide-Universe.com, All rights reserved.
PlanetSide and the SOE logo are registered trademarks of Sony Online Entertainment Inc. © 2004 Sony Online Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks or tradenames are properties of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.