This is rediculous mods - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Don't be in your boxxorz around Yuyi
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 2012-07-21, 11:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
FINALCUT
First Sergeant
 
FINALCUT's Avatar
 
Re: This is rediculous mods


Originally Posted by Xyntech View Post
If you want to be understood, then yes, it matters.

If you are okay with being misunderstood, mocked, and quite possibly banned then no, post like a baboon with Tourette syndrome, by all means.
O.K. I was gonna be the White knight and ride in here and say please stop picking on this guy. We are a better community then this. But then I read this response and I lost it. something about baboon with Tourette just sent me into hysterics. Sorry OP but I can't help you on this. I am in tears reading this thread.


I tried......really I did.......
__________________
---> Safety first is the motto of the spineless <---
FINALCUT is offline  
Old 2012-07-21, 11:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
TheDAWinz
Sergeant Major
 
TheDAWinz's Avatar
 
Re: This is rediculous mods


Originally Posted by Sephirex View Post
Don't forget to demand that characters be interchangeable between WoW, Minecraft, DayZ and Planetside 2 servers.
I WONT BECAUSE IM MAAAD
__________________


SOOON!
TheDAWinz is offline  
Old 2012-07-21, 11:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Zerik
Private
 
Zerik's Avatar
 
Re: This is rediculous mods


I'm sensing much rage within the OP. Perhaps it would be best to wait and see what the game is like first hand, before trying to roll with mods and get yourself banned.
Zerik is offline  
Old 2012-07-21, 11:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
AvacadoEight
First Sergeant
 
AvacadoEight's Avatar
 
Re: This is rediculous mods


Okay guys. While I disagree with this, because I've never been a fan of player run servers on AAA titles, we really need to stop

He presented his idea, and the community didn't like it. There's no reason to pick on him about making a thread to further explain himself and express anger.

I thought we were a rather high-up community.
__________________
AvacadoEight is offline  
Old 2012-07-21, 11:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
TheDAWinz
Sergeant Major
 
TheDAWinz's Avatar
 
Re: This is rediculous mods


Originally Posted by Zerik View Post
I'm sensing much rage within the OP. Perhaps it would be best to wait and see what the game is like first hand, before trying to roll with mods and get yourself banned.
Hey thats not funny! You're not contributing!

Originally Posted by AvacadoEight View Post
Okay guys. While I disagree with this, because I've never been a fan of player run servers on AAA titles, we really need to stop

He presented his idea, and the community didn't like it. There's no reason to pick on him about making a thread to further explain himself and express anger.

I thought we were a rather high-up community.
Its not our fault he conveys his topic like a guy facerolling on his keyboard.
__________________


SOOON!
TheDAWinz is offline  
Old 2012-07-21, 11:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
Zerik
Private
 
Zerik's Avatar
 
Re: This is rediculous mods


Originally Posted by TheDAWinz View Post
Hey thats not funny! You're not contributing!



Its not our fault he conveys his topic like a guy facerolling on his keyboard.
I am Zerik, slayer of joy and fun!
Zerik is offline  
Old 2012-07-21, 11:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
The Degenatron
Master Sergeant
 
The Degenatron's Avatar
 
Re: This is rediculous mods


Originally Posted by XxAxMayxX View Post
BTW Im not raging over disagrements I just sent a pm 2 a guy who disagreed with me thanking him. What Im mad about is the fact that allot of people r saying the same thing that this would be exploited to cheat in game (on an official server) when I keep saying local host small scale... no indar... just a small world file and the posibility that the required models and such r on the clientside.


I had an idea like that once. It was a “Jump to Conclusions” mat. You see, it would be this mat that you would put on the floor… and would have different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO. Get it?
__________________
The Degenatron is offline  
Old 2012-07-21, 11:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
vVRedOctoberVv
First Lieutenant
 
vVRedOctoberVv's Avatar
 
Re: This is rediculous mods


@AvacadoEight

I agree with you, sir. It's a bit over the top now. Be nice guys. Let's all pick on DaWINZ now. He has some fascinating theories about 360 degree monovision
vVRedOctoberVv is offline  
Old 2012-07-21, 11:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
Sephirex
Major
 
Sephirex's Avatar
 
Re: This is rediculous mods


Originally Posted by AvacadoEight View Post
Okay guys. While I disagree with this, because I've never been a fan of player run servers on AAA titles, we really need to stop

He presented his idea, and the community didn't like it. There's no reason to pick on him about making a thread to further explain himself and express anger.

I thought we were a rather high-up community.
He started getting mad with people that disagreed with him in the OT, then made this post like he's the victim.

He sure is the victim now.

Be careful what you wish for.
Guess its time to ending the hazing though.

/seriousface activate

Last edited by Sephirex; 2012-07-21 at 11:30 PM.
Sephirex is offline  
Old 2012-07-21, 11:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
TheDAWinz
Sergeant Major
 
TheDAWinz's Avatar
 
Re: This is rediculous mods


Originally Posted by vVRedOctoberVv View Post
@AvacadoEight

I agree with you, sir. It's a bit over the top now. Be nice guys. Let's all pick on DaWINZ now. He has some fascinating theories about 360 degree monovision
Its true! I implanted cylon eyes and enhanced my durasteel arm with HK-47's disruptor!
__________________


SOOON!
TheDAWinz is offline  
Old 2012-07-21, 11:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
Xyntech
Brigadier General
 
Xyntech's Avatar
 
Re: This is rediculous mods


This thread is a monument.
__________________
http://www.planetside-universe.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15515&dateline=132489  4306
Xyntech is offline  
Old 2012-07-21, 11:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
AvacadoEight
First Sergeant
 
AvacadoEight's Avatar
 
Re: This is rediculous mods


Still dosn't allow you to make fun of him. That's just not cool.

We're a highly advanced community, but I see none of that in this thread. I see quite a few 10 year old look alikes.

Is this what it comes to?
__________________
AvacadoEight is offline  
Old 2012-07-21, 11:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
TheDAWinz
Sergeant Major
 
TheDAWinz's Avatar
 
Re: This is rediculous mods


Originally Posted by Xyntech View Post
This thread is a monument.
To whom? That is the question.

Originally Posted by AvacadoEight View Post
Still dosn't allow you to make fun of him. That's just not cool.

We're a highly advanced community, but I see none of that in this thread. I see quite a few 10 year old look alikes.

Is this what it comes to?
Highly advanced? Allow me to introduce you to the political threads, and the veteran threads.
__________________


SOOON!
TheDAWinz is offline  
Old 2012-07-21, 11:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
vVRedOctoberVv
First Lieutenant
 
vVRedOctoberVv's Avatar
 
Re: This is rediculous mods


@AvocadoEight

You and I must have spent time on very different parts of the internet...
vVRedOctoberVv is offline  
Old 2012-07-21, 11:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
AvacadoEight
First Sergeant
 
AvacadoEight's Avatar
 
Re: This is rediculous mods


Originally Posted by TheDAWinz View Post
To whom? That is the question.



Highly advanced? Allow me to introduce you to the political threads, and the veteran threads.
True, true. I just tend to look the other way with those.

If you do, you see a nice, shiny white community!

Otherwise...Ehhh...
__________________
AvacadoEight is offline  
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Bookmarks

Tags
djeclipse

Discord

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11 AM.

Content © 2002-2013, PlanetSide-Universe.com, All rights reserved.
PlanetSide and the SOE logo are registered trademarks of Sony Online Entertainment Inc. © 2004 Sony Online Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks or tradenames are properties of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.