PS Code of Honor Pact - Page 9 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Polish Suasages Unite!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 2014-05-14, 08:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #121
PrISM
Staff Sergeant
 
PrISM's Avatar
 
Re: PS Code of Honor Pact


Originally Posted by bedzike View Post
what maxfit friend cuz I play with munroe and x1shotkills and neither of them use maxes. and if u read I used lasher and sweep thru them. and lasher you have to land every hit since the aoe is nothing anymore. and sorry my vs and tr are only br 16-19 and don't even have rexo on them lol or eng or medic. so how can you say I can be good when you can only take on maybe 3 ppl in agile b4 u get killed. sad you wish you knew the facts.
__________________
Future Crew
The Overlords
PrISM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-14, 09:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #122
Effective
First Lieutenant
 
Effective's Avatar
 
Misc Info
Re: PS Code of Honor Pact


Yeah, I thought as much. You shouldn't throw accusations out and say "look at the evidence" then never post it, it makes you look a little foolish. Nice deflecting away from that though.

I've responded as best I could, hard to get this all translated to English though.

Originally Posted by bedzike View Post
And for effect what happen to your outfit? That's right they were kicked for cheating. I too can get a edge on players let me download a torrent while I play PS and get 300 ping and never get hit simple enough but why do that when I can just open up cheat engine and teleport around and rof and cod hack.this game has no cheat detection never did never will. So I could just go on ***********.de and download a hack or damncheaters.com and buy hacks. Or play legit and have players like you who use torrents to get high ping. My game runs at 1k fps so no one warps on my screen so there no need for me to have a competitive edge everyone ten times easier now that I Dont have a 4 sec delay.
I'm guessing you're trying to say TRx was banned. No we haven't been. Simply put, we'd stop playing to play other games. For example I went and played League of Legends, but other then that? At least a group of us will try nearly every major release and give it a shot.

High ping is awful to play at actually. Try torrenting and playing at the same time, and then say something. I was stuck at 250+ Ping (with ping spikes into the 14k range and loss) for awhile because I used to connect through a wireless usb modem (dorm internet was awful during prime time). Yes, I had more inconsistent warping, but it would take me 30-50 shots to kill a rexo (as opposed to 13-15). When I finally got a stable connection it was so much better.

As far as cheating is concerned, TRx has never condoned cheating.
Congratz on 1k fps, but that really doesn't affect warping buddy.

Originally Posted by bedzike View Post
You don't know hippo then. I can kill everyone in the game now. I used to be callers bad player but why can I kill everyone that called me bad with ease? And for the ping issue planetside runs on client side ping. And also clientside hit detection. So if your ping is over 300 you have an advantage over someone with 90 ping. Since you warp and bug out on others screen. Also PS had a hack detection for trials accounts. Also with trx why did the spilt then why did topdawg kick everyone and make a new outfit and the rest make blades? Also for the hacking sites. Most players can make a hack just by following a tutorial but a person who can code cave and go through the code and make hacks like pull rof no reload teleport is someone that should be hired to stop hackers. But doesn't see how easy it is to hack there games. as for planetside if u want to know get cof here is info 1.5 and .75 with a handgun which is common place to know if you Players planetside since 03 or infinite afterburner is 5 and 0 that will help players who don't know common knowledge about this game.
No you can't. Claims without evidence can be dismissed without evidence IMO.

High ping isn't an advantage.

Didn't you just say Planetside doesn't have hack detection?

TRx split because of differing ideologies on how the clan should be run. So rather than kick everyone out of TRx he and core members split off into what's now Horizon.

I can't read the rest, need english translation please.

Originally Posted by bedzike View Post
Lasher is the worst heavy weapon why can I best 1v2 against mcgs in a tower that they control IM pushing down.
There is no worst HA weapon. The lasher is the hardest to use yes. But it has a faster TTK than the MCG and more range than the JH. There are so many variables in that scenario that could have caused a failing at 1v2. Most likely they missed shots or you got the jump on them.

The rest of this post was nonsensical so I went ahead and ignored it.

Originally Posted by bedzike View Post
what maxfit friend cuz I play with munroe and x1shotkills and neither of them use maxes. and sorry my vs and tr are only br 16-19 and don't even have rexo on them lol or eng or medic. so how can you say I can be good when you can only take on maybe 3 ppl in agile b4 u get killed. sad you wish you knew the facts.
Praetorian Guard has been quite consistent in their max usage, they're not nearly as bad as say AT, but they're not exactly a max free outfit. I'm almost positive I've seen munroe (maybe I'm thinking of a different munroe) in a max before, though I don't think it was an AI max, it's been so long I can't remember nor does it really actually matter. Who is the other? I don't really see how any of this matters at this point though.

Yes every character starts at lower BR and has to work their way up.

Taking on multiple people and winning is only relevant if the players are actually competent, other wise it's just noob stomping. Before we get too deep into that, "claims without evidence can be dismissed without evidence".

Here's some advice.

1. Putting a little more effort into your spelling/grammar will make you at least easier to understand. People will also take you a little more seriously (though the content of your post will still need to be good)

2. Don't make wild claims and accusations, whether it be through tells or forums. All it is screenshot material for the person you accused to laugh at later, which I will, thanks :P.

3. Baseless boasting, especially in a very old dead game is silly.
__________________


My Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/effectivex

Last edited by Effective; 2014-05-14 at 10:03 PM.
Effective is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-15, 03:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #123
TopDawg
Private
 
TopDawg's Avatar
 
Re: PS Code of Honor Pact


Actually I posted on the OF why TRx parted ways; it had nothing to do with hacking or cheating. The group was simply pulling in separate directions, and each group was better off pursuing its own interests rather than bickering amongst each other.

While the nostalgia blast has had moments of genuine fun, the truth is the game is dated and just as broken as when SOE left it to die originally. Unfortunately PS2 has none of the elements that made PS1 so lasting (barring the obviously broken things that, in the end, lead to its death) and I have trouble getting into a mere glorified deathmatch when I prefer UT style games for that.

It seems unlikely at this point that any game will ever come along to take PS' place, either because there's not a big enough market in it (and perhaps there never was) or simply because it's a forgotten relic of times gone by. Either way, dwelling on a dead game doesn't really do anyone any good, and unfortunately it's not the job of the players to be policemen; it's the job of the devs to create game mechanics that promote not only healthy gameplay, but the longevity of the game as well.

Anyway though, I'm hoping Star Citizen, The Division, and The Crew will at least be pretty good games to play. Only time will tell.
__________________
www.clan-horizon.com
TopDawg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-15, 08:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #124
bedzike
Corporal
 
Re: PS Code of Honor Pact


Since PG came back to ps have we pulled maxes no. In the past yes but so did everyone else. Can't say you Havnt pulled a max cuz that's a BS lie. Topdawg and effect would switch from rexo to max if you jumped them at a cert term. As for cheating.... Both outfits openly admit to the use of the wasp. Which by does standards is a bannable action. I openly use wasp after my Reaver was shot down by Dt and trx I inverted my Reaver and ran a terror on everything that moved. And got hate tells from trxcougar if IM correct saying I am the reason the community is bad even tho his outfit shot me down 5 mins before that in a wasp. Also effect you just admitted to using a torrent to get higher ping. So its fair if I make a lag switch and use it to get the edge on everyone? Since you use a torrent. Or can I hack to get the edge since a torrent wouldn't do nothing to me unless I had 50 of them downloading?
bedzike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-15, 09:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #125
SgtMAD
Captain
 
Re: PS Code of Honor Pact


Originally Posted by bedzike View Post
Since PG came back to ps have we pulled maxes no. In the past yes but so did everyone else. Can't say you Havnt pulled a max cuz that's a BS lie. Topdawg and effect would switch from rexo to max if you jumped them at a cert term. As for cheating.... Both outfits openly admit to the use of the wasp. Which by does standards is a bannable action. I openly use wasp after my Reaver was shot down by Dt and trx I inverted my Reaver and ran a terror on everything that moved. And got hate tells from trxcougar if IM correct saying I am the reason the community is bad even tho his outfit shot me down 5 mins before that in a wasp. Also effect you just admitted to using a torrent to get higher ping. So its fair if I make a lag switch and use it to get the edge on everyone? Since you use a torrent. Or can I hack to get the edge since a torrent wouldn't do nothing to me unless I had 50 of them downloading?
so this guy is in PG?

its so hard to tell what he is trying to say.

he still thinks TRx is running around ganking him.

there was only one famous cheater in TRx and I gave that guy shit every time he opened his mouth in TR /C,it was so much goddamn fun at the time.

the idea that DT had to cheat is comical,its almost as funny as the fact that after a decade we still have ppl crying on the forums about all this crap
SgtMAD is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-15, 02:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #126
Effective
First Lieutenant
 
Effective's Avatar
 
Misc Info
Re: PS Code of Honor Pact


Originally Posted by bedzike View Post
Since PG came back to ps have we pulled maxes no. In the past yes but so did everyone else. Can't say you Havnt pulled a max cuz that's a BS lie. Topdawg and effect would switch from rexo to max if you jumped them at a cert term. As for cheating.... Both outfits openly admit to the use of the wasp. Which by does standards is a bannable action. I openly use wasp after my Reaver was shot down by Dt and trx I inverted my Reaver and ran a terror on everything that moved. And got hate tells from trxcougar if IM correct saying I am the reason the community is bad even tho his outfit shot me down 5 mins before that in a wasp. Also effect you just admitted to using a torrent to get higher ping. So its fair if I make a lag switch and use it to get the edge on everyone? Since you use a torrent. Or can I hack to get the edge since a torrent wouldn't do nothing to me unless I had 50 of them downloading?
Like I said, does it even really matter?

I have not denied pulling a max, though I know I don't live in one (Like Galse for example). Topdawg doesn't even have max certed. I doubt anyone in Horizon has used a wasp, or that anyone admitted to using it. The only ones who have it certed are people who are BR40. I cannot speak for any TRx players in the Blades.

I doubt Cougar sent you hate tells. He might have, but I doubt it. Thanks for admitting you have double standards though. You send hate tells AND use the wasp. Good job with that.

No, as I said, I have played at high ping because I used to play on what's called a USB wireless modem. Cell phone companies offer them on a plan (I got mine through Verizon/Alltel). The internet provided wasn't great, but it was better than the Dorm internet I had access too at the time.

That being said, yes I played once while torrenting. It took me about 5 minutes to figure out why I was lagging so much only to discover I had left a torrent running. Turned it off and everything was instantly better. Your lack of knowledge in this subject is really sad.

Good job deflecting away from not having the evidence you claimed to have again.
__________________


My Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/effectivex

Last edited by Effective; 2014-05-15 at 02:35 PM.
Effective is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-15, 02:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #127
Huntsab
Sergeant
 
Re: PS Code of Honor Pact


Bedzike I rest my case. You play exclusively NC, because they are the easy empire. Dissing other people because you killed them with a JH. other players that have dominated, with all the other weapons, and not just with the JH. Your spammy, max pulling failfit use cheap tactics to win. hug that max and spam those thumpers. You complain when DT pull maxes lol. Come play VS for a while and see how many maxes NC throw at you. Look at Bedzike he can 2 shot an agile before he even comes on their screen, he must pwn hard. lol Jeez.

Last edited by Huntsab; 2014-05-15 at 02:48 PM.
Huntsab is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-15, 05:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #128
bedzike
Corporal
 
Re: PS Code of Honor Pact


Originally Posted by Huntsab View Post
Bedzike I rest my case. You play exclusively NC, because they are the easy empire. Dissing other people because you killed them with a JH. other players that have dominated, with all the other weapons, and not just with the JH. Your spammy, max pulling failfit use cheap tactics to win. hug that max and spam those thumpers. You complain when DT pull maxes lol. Come play VS for a while and see how many maxes NC throw at you. Look at Bedzike he can 2 shot an agile before he even comes on their screen, he must pwn hard. lol Jeez.
first off my first account that was banned I was a br25 cr4 TR main. when do I ever use thumper I don't even have special assault on any account. I use deci..... I play tr and vs a lot lately since they had low pops. I played vs day 2 of planetside going f2p and first hate tell was from concentacted telling me to go back to nc. then he switched to nc and I beat him 3-5 times with a lasher. and I don't max certed on any chara on any of my many accounts......... hug a max no1 in my outfit runs max.......... and I could beat u with an amp against any weapon of your choice. lol stay in your max hunt

as for you effect aren't blades ex trx members so if they do anything bad that still means it a bad look on trx outfit. and for the wasp I recerted after being shot down by a trx. so yes I will openly say I used wasp when it went f2p for 6 months and killed maybe 30-50 tanks and aircraft that day. and when it went f2p again I did that again after I was shot down in my reaver....... so no I didn't cert it right away I made a pact I wouldn't use it until I was killed in it

Last edited by bedzike; 2014-05-15 at 05:04 PM.
bedzike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-15, 05:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #129
Effective
First Lieutenant
 
Effective's Avatar
 
Misc Info
Re: PS Code of Honor Pact


Originally Posted by Effective View Post
I cannot speak for any TRx players in the Blades.
They are free to play however they want, they're adults.

That being said, I am highly skeptical that they would play in a malicious fashion.
__________________


My Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/effectivex
Effective is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-15, 07:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #130
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General
 
Baneblade's Avatar
 
Re: PS Code of Honor Pact


TRx doesn't hack, they don't need to.

There was a time I had wished they did, but that was so I could GMFrag em lol.
__________________
Post at me bro.

Baneblade is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-15, 07:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #131
Skittles
Sergeant
 
Re: PS Code of Honor Pact


Originally Posted by bedzike View Post
as for you effect aren't blades ex trx members so if they do anything bad that still means it a bad look on trx outfit. and for the wasp I recerted after being shot down by a trx. so yes I will openly say I used wasp when it went f2p for 6 months and killed maybe 30-50 tanks and aircraft that day. and when it went f2p again I did that again after I was shot down in my reaver....... so no I didn't cert it right away I made a pact I wouldn't use it until I was killed in it
Wow, you're a hypocritical ass. You point fingers at them for wasping around and then turn right the fuck around and say you not only re-certed, but then went on to kill not only them, but another 30-50 random people with the same damn thing you're complaining about.

Buy a vowel and solve the puzzle you jackass. Complaining about shit one person does while doing the exact same thing they did doesn't place you ABOVE them. Reminds me of Bale telling Cooper about having bigger balls because he's more willing to steal more valuable items.
Skittles is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-15, 08:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #132
bedzike
Corporal
 
Re: PS Code of Honor Pact


skittles if u see what I said I was killed first so that make everything fair game. and hey why not run terror in the air if everyone else is. just cuz I killed a few unknowns doesn't matter I killed haymarker on ps1 and sent him a tell saying you need medkits and to get equipment from term. does that make me better then him or just make him a noob and me a vet? what I did was out of spite so yes if u can steal 1b would you or would you steal 10b cmon everyones going to say 10b since the numbers are bigger
bedzike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-16, 02:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #133
DemoMan
Private
 
Re: PS Code of Honor Pact


I believe my IQ just dropped a few points...
__________________
DemoMan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-16, 04:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #134
Figment
Lieutenant General
 
Re: PS Code of Honor Pact


Originally Posted by bedzike View Post
skittles if u see what I said I was killed first so that make everything fair game.
No, it doesn't.


If you have any moral standards, no, it doesn't.


Imagine you've been killed by a hacker, once. Does that make it okay to kill everyone else using hacks because you got killed "first"?

THAT is your reasoning here: If ONE other person exploits against you, it means it's 100% fine for YOU to exploit against EVERYONE ELSE.

Seriously? And you want to compare ethical e-peens with other people?




For the record, I haven't used the AI MAX and the Jackhammer since one day in 2004 and maybe one day of balance change testing in 2008. Why? Because I felt it was too easy. Same can be said about the BFRs. I simply refuse to use things I feel are OP and I refuse to abuse exploits like the Routerpad bugs. And that's in-game, "working as intended" (according to devs) weapons.

You though? You get shot down once. ONCE. And you immediately start justifying to yourself how it is suddenly your right to kill (a lot of) OTHER PEOPLE than the person that killed you, by exploiting.


Seriously? YOU want to complain about the ethics of someone else?

Last edited by Figment; 2014-05-16 at 04:12 AM.
Figment is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-16, 02:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #135
bedzike
Corporal
 
Re: PS Code of Honor Pact


Fig when did I say you used a max..... IM talking at huntsab who only sits in max. And as for the jh, the sweeper is just as good. Just need 1 more shot to kill someone. And bfr are crap anymore. 2 clips with lancer kills them from full health. And also jh is only good at point blank range. Like Mcg is long range and Lasher is medium range. Also hacking is something that is useless in planetside. As it already dieing anyway. Hacking was big when reserves came back. When there was a pop lock on two or more conts. You can't even get on one pop lock now. And wasp is semi fixed now so there is no Dt running around in them. Just there aa or ai maxes camping pads or rushing spawn rooms. Demo your IQ went down the moment you got the wasp in a dieing game and used it to control the air with one tower and just dt on cont since vs were on ish. Shooting down everyone until I got mine shot you down and took your tower. And you didn't come back for the rest of the night.....

Last edited by bedzike; 2014-05-16 at 02:10 PM.
bedzike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Bookmarks

Discord

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:52 AM.

Content © 2002-2013, PlanetSide-Universe.com, All rights reserved.
PlanetSide and the SOE logo are registered trademarks of Sony Online Entertainment Inc. © 2004 Sony Online Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks or tradenames are properties of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.