<sigh> - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Do not make love to your PS CD.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-04-29, 11:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Sniper Jack
Corporal

<sigh>

Question : Does anyone in beta go LD every 10 minutes or so? I seem to go LD every 20 minutes or so...I posted on the beta forums, but so far no oen has answered, and it's very annoying. I have downloaded new drivers for my NIC, video, and sound cards, and have connected directly to the router here in my home ( I was using a wireless connection before). Planetside definetly played smoother, but I still go LD every 20 minutes and it's annoying enough that it's detracting from the game. Anyone know what may be the cause, and may be of some help to me before I hurt someone? Any help would be more than welcome.
Old 2003-04-29, 11:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
PSI Dr X
Sergeant

it's a memory leak bug that appears at random times, if you read the patch note you can see it in there. Sometimes I can run for 5 hours in a row without crashing another time I crash 3 times in 20 minutes so it's kinda random.

The devs are currently working on fixing it.
Old 2003-04-29, 11:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Sniper Jack
Corporal

Ya, I noticed that someone else posted this just minutes before me. I guess I must have extremely bad luck, cause I have gone LD so many times in the last 3 hours thats it's pretty much sapped my will to live. I sure hope they fix that bug soon before me and that other guy go postal at the nearest electronics shop.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion