Since we start off Monday with a Character Wipe... - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Substituting avatars for girlfriends since 2003
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-04-14, 02:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Dravz
Corporal

Re: Re: Since we start off Monday with a Character Wipe...

Originally posted by BUGGER33
Acording to the cert calculator, you as a tester starting at rank 1, you cannot use an AMS because you only got 2 cert points and it takes 3 to use a AMS. If i were you, i would get medium and agile armors, or hacking/medic, or just some kinda ground vehicle. if it was me, i'd do the armors or a lightning or harasser.
Actually AMS costs 2 points, and you have BR+3 number of certs (so 4 at BR1).
Old 2003-04-14, 02:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
�io
Lieutenant General

And as said VR gives you a few BR ranks as well.
Old 2003-04-14, 03:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
LesserShade
Contributor
Major

I think a lot of people after they do the VR training will get Reinforced with Medium Assault right off the back because those are the bread n' butter certs for anybody on the ground. If you want to be really saucy though, you could get an AI max right away and forgo the the reinforced for awhile. You would certainly own before most people started getting AV certs.

VS and NC reaver pilots should probably get them right away before half of TR are packing strikers
Old 2003-04-14, 03:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
Cyanide
Major

I know i'm going to do the complete VR program. I have no idea what i'm going to be in the game. I want to do it all really. I was a good "infiltrator" in Tribes2 so i'll probably try that out. I also want to pilot all of the aircraft, and i want to check out the Vanu MAX units too cause the jump ability sounds fun. You can have characters for different factions can't you? Like i could have one Vanu, one NC, and 2 TR characters?
Old 2003-04-14, 05:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
tora868
Private

All characters on the same server must be on the same faction, however you could make chars on different servers, then you could do different empires. I personally am going to do VR training and jump into either a Mosquito or an AI Max.

Tora
Terran Republic "Loyalty Until Death"
Old 2003-04-14, 08:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
Vash
Staff Sergeant

Gaining 8 points in one evening would be great.
I could get my AMS and Medium Assault right away, then maybe get anti-vehicle to help defend the AMS from those pesky skeeters.

Then reinforced armor 2 BR later... woot

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but we are sometimes driven to become the devil himself.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion