Your most epic planetside 1 moment - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Please Spam Us
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2012-07-23, 08:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
BlackOriOn
Contributor
Private

Re: Your most epic planetside 1 moment

I remember a huge armor battle on Solsar. Planet was poplocked. Place was packed with armor from both sides. It was beautiful. Brings a tear to my eye just thinking of it. My personal favorite was hacking a tower from the TR. A Max was guarding the CC. I hacked the tower while bullets were flying and one Max was watching the stairwells and the other had his back to the CC.

BlackOrion
Old 2012-07-23, 09:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Ravner
Private

My outfit, Shamat, decided to cause some trouble behind TR lines. We loaded up 8 guys into a battle bus and drove right at an empty base which just became available for attack, because of a continent cap in another battle zone.

We used a tactic we called a hard stop at the back door to the base. Essentially we just had me drive it into the wall and everyone hop out as soon as it stops moving. Our squads were always balanced so we had all the gear we'd need for a cap between the 8 of us. Door open, squad in, and before you know it we're capping the base. 2 maxes, a hacker, and a bunch of guys ducking behind the maxes loaded out with med packs and repair kits.

It took a few minutes before we started to see resistance, first a trickle, and then a flood. By our count we took out about 80 guys over the duration of the cap with no casualties on our side. It's stories like that which made Planetside for me. Shamat fought for the win, not the personal glory. I'm pretty sure I was humming the theme song from Hogan's Heroes the whole time. lol
Old 2012-07-23, 09:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Pretty sure passengers can bail from the Bang Bus, but I like to crash stop too lol.

Old 2012-07-30, 03:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
CheeZeX
Corporal

Bailing from my skeeter, unintentionally land ontop of a full + moving gal. Proceeded to spam all 4 deci's in my inventory and scored the kill.
Old 2012-07-30, 04:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Tcakes
Corporal

way back when the lasher was feared more than that gd jackhammer, I was being a more than useless infil. following a fight between nc and vanu I watched a small squad (about 6 guys) own a small little room outside the cc of a base. I was in awe of their team work. it was amazing I watched them for about a full 10 minutes just chewing up nc bastards. eventually I got bored snuck around them and hacked the cc. me being the only TR guy on the entire continent it seemed and an infil to boot I was immediately shot to shit, and watched the hack get killed as well. I couldn't stop laughing for the longest time. shortly after that same evening I got to see my buddies hold a tower for almost 2 hours. that was the night I fell in love with planetside. nothing has come close to it since.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion