6 UK Friends (and PS1 Vets) looking for a Vanu outfit for beta and beyond (18+) - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Makes me all wet inside
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-06-10, 08:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Axios
Private

Exclamation 6 UK Friends (and PS1 Vets) looking for a Vanu outfit for beta and beyond (18+)

Greetings,

Myself and five friends are looking to join an English speaking EU Vanu (Mature 18+) outfit ASAP. We are all well over 18 and live in and around London, UK.
The majority of us played Planetside back in the day and regard it be one of the best games of all time!

Our preferred roles vary, from support to MAX to infantry and piloting. I myself am a generalist and am happy to fill a role depending on the battle at hand.

We all have beta keys and are eager to jump into the action at the first chance we get.

I can also offer TS3 hosting (or other) and am happy to help with any web development since it is my RL job, although joining an established clan is a preference.

Last edited by Axios; 2012-06-10 at 08:23 AM.
Old 2012-06-10, 08:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
RedKnights
Sergeant Major

Re: 6 UK Friends (and PS1 Vets) looking for a Vanu outfit for beta and beyond 18+

Hey there! I hear you, we're ready and rearing to go as far as Beta is concerned!

Let me lead off by saying almost all of the well-established Vanu EU outfits have been virtually defunct for some time now, which is unfortunate, thusly we have absorbed some of their members in recent years.

We have player with more than playable connections in Planetside 1 playing in Hungry, Scotland, Northern and Southern England, Spain and Denmark. Seeing as Planetside 2 will be even less sensitive to your connection like BF3, I was wondering if you might consider a US-East outfit.

I'm with Ghosts of the Revolution, we run one of the longest standing Vanu outfits anywhere in the world. We run tight operations and are very much team players. Our raid coordination is unmatched and at peak populations, we were a veritable army unto ourselves.

We have a very large capacity Mumble server for zero latency voice hosting, website with forum, minecraft server, and a great group of players. Most of us are in our Very late teens or Early 20's or 30's, we're a mature group of people.

Also you'll be happy to hear we support nearly every play-style, with different divisions whether you like to play infantry, armour or air.

Our recent Write-Up:
http://www.planetside-universe.com/p...lution-110.htm
Our Wiki with our Rules of Play:
http://wiki.planetside-universe.com/...the_Revolution

If you're interested in joining shoot me or robocpf1 a PM and we'll get you guys set up with forum accounts so when we all get into beta we can hit the ground running.

If you want to wait to find an EU one, or form one yourself I'd totally understand, but I thought I'd extend an offer, and give you a bit of a sitrep on Vanu-EU. There will likely only be US based Beta servers, so when you guys get in Beta if you want to just have some people to play with until something is formed i'm sure our Leader would be fine with it.

Last edited by RedKnights; 2012-06-10 at 08:39 AM.
Old 2012-06-10, 12:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

Re: 6 UK Friends (and PS1 Vets) looking for a Vanu outfit for beta and beyond (18+)

I'm unsure of any EU Vanu outfits currently. You may be primed to make one and lead the charge yourself. Which would be great, especially if you already have your own TS ready to roll.

If you do that, and need any support from your fellow Vanu, we're here to help, all of us.
Old 2012-06-10, 12:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Axios
Private

Re: 6 UK Friends (and PS1 Vets) looking for a Vanu outfit for beta and beyond (18+)

KiddPark: Thanks for the support, if it ends up going that way then so be it

RedKnights: Thankyou for the info, although I am quite picky when it comes to latency so I will probably end up searching for an EU specific clan, that and I have to work so in the evenings when i can play you guys will be working / asleep

I hope to see you both in the beta!

Any EU clans out there yet?

Last edited by Axios; 2012-06-10 at 12:36 PM.
Old 2012-06-10, 05:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
RedKnights
Sergeant Major

You might want to try Vanu Corp if it's coming back, they were EU right? Try messaging Basti, he'd know best!
Old 2012-06-11, 04:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Ant001
Corporal

If you find one, gimme a pm and ill bring another 5 or 6 excellent uk players.
Old 2012-06-14, 03:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
ArchangeI
Corporal

Deathwatch Gaming is a rather tight group of people who specialized in competative gameplay for the past couple of years.

We're after people who like you describe are 18+ and have willpower to drive something forward, we move as a group and leave no one behind.

We do hope that we'll be able to take on a role as mercenaries in this game but we'll see how that play out, if not we are pretty damn sure that we will be the type of people that make others go.. "Noooo, no them again"

Our recruitment Presentation here
Old 2012-07-31, 12:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Solly
Private

Find anything?
Old 2012-08-01, 06:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Axios
Private

Still looking for a large clan that is going to be primarily EU.

Deathwatch looks like the closest match so far.

Me and one of my friends are in the tech test, it'd be great to team up during TT and beta

Last edited by Axios; 2012-08-01 at 06:40 AM.
Old 2012-08-01, 06:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Source
Private

We are international but mainly North American. We do have UK members and everyone is fine playing in the same server for other games.

We are all mature and most are vets. Check us out if you are interested.
http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...992#post783992

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit