"All Classes get access to C4 and Mines" Interesting! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: The website that watches back.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-02-25, 09:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
LZachariah
First Lieutenant

"All Classes get access to C4 and Mines" Interesting!

Anyone who's even BRIEFLY SKIMMED one of my posts knows that I am a straight-up Combat Engineer: a tricked-out rifle and as many tactical explosives as I can carry. It interests me that TwoThreeSix said in the webcast that "all Classes can unlock C4 or mines" (and that they can take up the "hand grenade" slot). Now, TwoThreeSix has also said on Twitter (in direct response to me, God bless him) that "the Engineer is the demolitionist, they get the best and widest array of explosives."

I am very curious as to where these two things intersect with each other! I am also very curious as to what unique explosives the Engineer will get beyond what other Classes can use. Perhaps, also, Engineers will have more unlocks/sidegrades that allow them to carry "more" explosives than other Classes (ie- Heavy or Light Assault can hold 2 charges of C4, whereas an Engineer can carry 6, etc).

Other people? Thoughts?

~Zachariah

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion