Beta CD Shipping - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Now lice free!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-04-17, 02:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
air_head1
Corporal

would the regular mail man deliver the cd or would it be someone from USPS or something like that cause if the regular mail man doesn't work tomorrow well i will hunt him down and make him work
Old 2003-04-17, 02:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Confectrix
Sergeant Major

The regular mail officer has to work tomorrow as per the orders of the Postmaster General of the United States. The mail will be delivered tomorrow. If not by your regular mailman, then by another to fillin.

"Speech is the mirror of the soul; as a man speaks, so he is." -- Publilius Syrus
Old 2003-04-17, 02:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Anam Nantom
Staff Sergeant

Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
Well i live in california, south bay area, justa few hours away and i STILL havent gotten my cd. Well, the mail hasnt cometoday yet, so i hope it comes today. I doubt it would get to florida today, if it gets HERE today.

Although, you never know, i might be wrong

I have no idea why you wouldn't have had them already, maybe it got held up? By the calculations, today is the last day I should receive them, East Coast. So, I should get them today by the USPS's calculations if they were mailed Monday, which, the bulk of them were.

Spike, hope you get them today, 'cause that's too long to wait when in the same state!
Old 2003-04-17, 03:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Limi
Private

Haven't gotten CD's in KS. PS release is going to be delayed when the beta testers don't get to test for so long
Old 2003-04-17, 03:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Gammit10
Sergeant

Originally posted by Baphomet
Wow, so quick to get snippy with the beta testers! Are you really in a state of passive aggresion towards us because we're (overly?) excited about making it in? Perhaps seething with envy? Likely scenario if you ask me .
No, I'm actually in the beta, and waiting for my CDs as well. But I teach High School all day and get sick of people whining when they really have it easy.

That's like bitching about having to pay higher taxes after winning the lottery...

btw, "passive aggresion" ... good phrase.

Originall posted by Happy lil' Elf
Oh and for all you who didn't get into Beta I feel for you. At least the ones that don't complain about the people who want their CDs. To the ones that are saying "well at least you got in!" I can only say: Yup must suck for you, Jacakss
mmmmm, maturity.

Last edited by Gammit10; 2003-04-17 at 03:07 PM.
Old 2003-04-17, 03:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
spideygut
Private

If everything about when our cd arrive is considered Im not really suprisied about the majority of the cds not arriving yet. The finaly tax date was only two days ago. Personally i dont really mind waiting an extra day or two if it means the differnce from some getting their nice refund check or being screwed in the ear by the IRS. But the ppl in Tampa Bay how the hell did you get your cds already? Wtf is that about
Old 2003-04-17, 03:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
Baphomet
Corporal

Originally posted by Gammit10
btw, "passive aggresion" ... good phrase.

Wow, dude. If i'd have known you were so hardcore i woulda back off homie. It's all good

mmmmm, maturity. [/B]
....teehee, i really dont have to say it do I? Surely its obvious what goes here..
Old 2003-04-17, 04:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
havok
Private

im patiently waiting for my disks to show up so i can play in all 2 days of whats left of the open beta

just hope i dont get my preorder delieverd before beta gets here
Old 2003-04-17, 04:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
MrVulcan
Lieutenant Colonel

there is anothe 3ish weeks of open
------------------------------
"All that and a bag of psychedelic mushrooms!"
------------------------------
"Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tire, more hungry. Keep punching."
Old 2003-04-17, 04:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Tolvy
Sergeant Major

I just checked my mail, still no CD here in Colorado today (Thursday). I thought it was 3 day shipping?
Old 2003-04-17, 04:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
havok
Private

sadly i knew it was going to go for 2 or so when i said that

im just being overly grumpy im the kind of nerd that hears they shipped the disks last friday and starts counting the seconds
Old 2003-04-17, 04:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
Gammit10
Sergeant

Cool

Originally posted by Baphomet
Wow, dude. If i'd have known you were so hardcore i woulda back off homie. It's all good

....teehee, i really dont have to say it do I? Surely its obvious what goes here..
It's cool, Baph. I actually meant good phrase w/out sarcasm! I was sincerely impressed. The "maturity" comment was directed towards the fellow who said "jackass."
Old 2003-04-17, 04:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
quiet
Staff Sergeant

I live in california, 30 minutes north of san francisco, and I didn't get my cd's in the mail today.
Old 2003-04-17, 06:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
Baphomet
Corporal

Originally posted by Gammit10
It's cool, Baph. I actually meant good phrase w/out sarcasm! I was sincerely impressed. The "maturity" comment was directed towards the fellow who said "jackass."
muh bad then

Last edited by Baphomet; 2003-04-17 at 06:28 PM.
Old 2003-04-17, 07:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
Mazuli
Sergeant

Aside from a very small amount of cases (the friday people), the only people who received their CDs today were people in San Diego County, maybe Orange County, and most of northern California counties. I live 102 miles from where the CDs are shipped from (zip code to zip code), which is LA county. No CD today.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion