Does anyone remember their first hour? - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: If you read this quote, you will die in 2 minutes
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2012-07-04, 10:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #46
FastAndFree
Contributor
Major

Re: Does anyone remember their first hour?

I remember when I crested a hill and suddenly saw a Lightning at the bottom, I quickly took cover and went around the hill, taking cover behind some tree. I wanted to go that way so I decided to wait until it leaves. About a minute later when it was still there I realized that no one was in it...

I also remember a notice popping up on my screen out of the blue. I glanced at it, looked like a squad invite. I clicked Join/accept/whatever and promptly became a member of BHO (for about 10 minutes)

Last edited by FastAndFree; 2012-07-04 at 10:58 AM.
Old 2012-07-04, 11:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #47
Boomhowser
Corporal

My first hour in planetside way back when consisted of running through the training missions and familerising myself with the controls...

However I do remember my first combat moments they consisted of me jumping into a Hart dropping down and splat run over by a magrider.. not a prob I spawned at a nearby tower equipped myself in my noob suit ran up the stairs and out the door and splat a magrider closes in.. so I respawned at an ams ran to equip terminal and splat magrider clipped me from half mile away never did like the VS after that day!!

Ohh and heres to hoping the mower of death's collision boxes are done correctly from day 1 in PS2
Old 2012-07-04, 11:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #48
SouthernGoods
Corporal

I was on the NC and i saw this big group of people in the distance so i took out my Gauss rifle and keep shooting at the group.... I kept seeing this red NC symbol at the bottom of the screen i thought i thought it was a hit marker.... so i kept tk'ing for the entire day :P
Old 2012-07-06, 05:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
Noxey
Private

I remember standing in the sanc warp gate in PJ's along side a MAX thinking wow this game is HUGE... back in 03 it was really something special, the first gal drop I did with a few other squads was amazing despite the single digit fps
Old 2012-07-06, 09:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
SixShooter
Captain

I totally remember my first hour.

I ran around sanc for a bit, finally found the Hart, dropped on to a continent (I think it was Cyssor and it was empty), ran for what seemed ages until I happened upon a base and got killed by a wall turret. After that I went back to sanc and went to the VR range to figure out what the hell I was doing

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion