Cybernetic Punks | Hardcore Gaming Community | CTC Alliance [NA] - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Can we use 2 Bolt Drivers?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2012-06-04, 11:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Sardus
Contributor
Captain

Re: Cybernetic Punks | Hardcore Gaming Community

Sent you a pm bro.
Old 2012-06-05, 02:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
EightEightEight
Sergeant Major

lol let me dust off our old link button =]

Old 2012-06-05, 07:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
DEA
Corporal

Originally Posted by Sardus View Post
Sent you a pm bro.
I spoke with Effulgent on your vent for quite awhile last night and told him that time frame looks good and I'll PM/Email you guys if we have any issues.
Old 2012-06-05, 08:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Soothsayer
Contributor
Sergeant Major

We just had a ventrilo Totalbiscuit stream party, lots of people getting stoked for when we get into the action.
Old 2012-06-06, 09:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
DEA
Corporal

You are amazing Soothsayer.
Old 2012-06-06, 11:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
proxy
Contributor
Sergeant

I posted this in reply to someone looking for an outfit, thought I would add it here.

We're an outfit organizing for PS2. We have a bunch of PS1 experienced players and many more ready to go. we're also part of a larger alliance called CTC.

What is interesting about CnP is that while we've been around for years, the PS2 facet is just starting, so even new recruits have an opportunity to find their way into leadership for release. So if youre looking to be a squad leader, maybe a specialty squad, that is a real possibility.

Come check us out.

Last edited by proxy; 2012-06-07 at 10:35 PM.
Old 2012-06-06, 04:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
SpcFarlen
First Sergeant

Thought id give you all a bump and sent in a request. Cheers
Old 2012-06-06, 11:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Zidane
Sergeant Major

So stoked about this game!!!!!!!
Old 2012-06-07, 12:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
proxy
Contributor
Sergeant

Originally Posted by SpcFarlen View Post
Thought id give you all a bump and sent in a request. Cheers
Welcome aboard.

Things are heating up in the recruit department.

Also we're having our first outfit alliance meeting tonight. Things are really coming together.
Old 2012-06-07, 01:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Mistereo
Private

Mistereo reporting for duty! Cant wait to take to the sky's and rain down terror.
Old 2012-06-07, 01:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
Naveo
Private

1. Are you guys active in US, EU, Asia or the Oceanic?

2. By 'extremely' active. How active do you actually mean? Because I do have a life.

I have more questions than these but I'd like to have these answered first. It's nice to see a dedicated clan for more skilled players, as I am an ex-competitive team member of Battlefield 3 (competed several times on ESL tournaments with great results) and know the value of reliable teammates, additionally how important it is to be a teamplayer.
Old 2012-06-07, 03:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
proxy
Contributor
Sergeant

Originally Posted by Naveo View Post

2. By 'extremely' active. How active do you actually mean? Because I do have a life.

I have more questions than these but I'd like to have these answered first. It's nice to see a dedicated clan for more skilled players, as I am an ex-competitive team member of Battlefield 3 (competed several times on ESL tournaments with great results) and know the value of reliable teammates, additionally how important it is to be a teamplayer.
1) We're US at the moment.

2) We encourage people to have a life. I'll start by saying that "extremely" is pretty subjective as you know. We want people active in our community and in other forums, not just there for the tag and the bragging rights. Do we expect you on every day? No. When you said you would be there? Yes. We want recruits to be active because we want to make sure they are a good fit. So have your life, play hard when you're gaming. Get to know your teammates, etc. Hope that helps.

Team play is what PS1 was all about and hopefully what PS2 is about. If you want to get tight with some people for small group tactics, fine. If you want to take more responsibility and work at a squad level controlling fire teams, bring it. More? Its up to you how involved you want to be.

So to answer your question, I expect people to work as a team, think of the bigger objective. When things get real we want to be able to depend on knowing your outfit has your back. But that doesn't mean we don't have time to just chill and laugh and make friends and enemies. We want the full deal.

Hope that helps, shoot me any other questions and feel free to stop by, hop on vent.

Last edited by proxy; 2012-06-07 at 03:15 PM.
Old 2012-06-07, 03:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
Naveo
Private

Originally Posted by proxy View Post
1) We're US at the moment.

2) We encourage people to have a life. I'll start by saying that "extremely" is pretty subjective as you know. We want people active in our community and in other forums, not just there for the tag and the bragging rights. Do we expect you on every day? No. When you said you would be there? Yes. We want recruits to be active because we want to make sure they are a good fit. So have your life, play hard when you're gaming. Get to know your teammates, etc. Hope that helps.

Team play is what PS1 was all about and hopefully what PS2 is about. If you want to get tight with some people for small group tactics, fine. If you want to take more responsibility and work at a squad level controlling fire teams, bring it. More? Its up to you how involved you want to be.

So to answer your question, I expect people to work as a team, think of the bigger objective. When things get real we want to be able to depend on knowing your outfit has your back. But that doesn't mean we don't have time to just chill and laugh and make friends and enemies. We want the full deal.

Hope that helps, shoot me any other questions and feel free to stop by, hop on vent.
I'll shoot a PM.
Old 2012-06-07, 08:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
DEA
Corporal

Originally Posted by Naveo View Post

Understand where you are coming from completely. Were all older and are well understanding that we all have lives and jobs, thats why we make sure to make the best and most productive and calculated choices with our game time to get the biggest and best results. We tend to be a lot more serious and weed out the people who are not. QUICK.

Looking forward to talking to you more
Old 2012-06-07, 10:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
toljar
Corporal

A bunch of solid player right here! I cannot wait to roll some solid CtC alliance work again. Some of my fondest memories are working with the solid bunch of guys from Cybernetic Punks!

-CTC
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic