Wahooo! Beta! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I am the most intelligence person here.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2002-11-01, 06:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Ir0nRaven
Corporal

Wahooo! Beta!

Ir0nRaven,

Thank you for completing the PlanetSide[R] Beta Application. We greatly appreciate your interest in helping us test our product. We will be evaluating your beta application based on a number of factors, including prior gaming experience.

If we accept you into the Beta, we will send you another email with further instructions and all of the information necessary for you to acquire the Beta CD.

Please note that you will only receive an email if you are accepted. You do not have to reapply for a chance to participate in future phases of beta; you will automatically be considered and notified by email if you are selected for any given phase.

We are very excited to be entering this phase of PlanetSide[R] development, and once again we thank you for your interest in being a PlanetSide beta tester.

Sincerely,

-The Planetside[R] Team
Sony Online Entertainment

P.S. Don't forget to stay abreast of the latest news, screenshots, and information on the game by visiting the official website at http://planetside.station.sony.com!

** This is an automated email. Please do not reply to this email. Instead, use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of http://planetside.station.sony.com **
Old 2002-11-01, 06:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Unregistered
Contributor
Custom Title

Mines In
Old 2002-11-02, 12:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Valmont
Private

how long did it take for you guys to get a reply?
Old 2002-11-02, 12:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Hamma
PSU Admin

Just a few minutes

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2002-11-02, 12:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Unregistered
Contributor
Custom Title

I didn't get the e-mail with the code in it like it said I would so I clicked the little link that said "Click here if you didn't recieve an e-mail with your code" then I put in my e-mail hit submit and bang It came.

If you didn't get the e-mail already I'd suggest you concider starting over and then look for the link to get the e-mail sent to you when your on that "enter your code" page.
Old 2002-11-02, 12:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Valmont
Private

alright, thanks
I'll try to figure out what's going on
Old 2002-11-02, 12:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Hamma
PSU Admin

I posted about this thread on the front page, if anyone has problems please post here, Im sure your not alone

Old 2002-11-02, 02:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Chopit
Private

No confirmation code for me...yet

I'm still waiting. It's only been a few hours. I did hit the link a few times to try to have the code resent to my email. However, no such luck as I still have no confirmation code. So, either the site is just too busy, the automatic email is broken, or they just don't send automatic emails on weekends...lol. Either way, I'm left to "chill" with the rest of those that can't sign-up and wait to see what happens.

Best of luck to everyone!

- Chopit
Old 2002-11-02, 03:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Noxx
Ph34r da Ph3r3t!

im codeless
Old 2002-11-02, 03:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Hamma
PSU Admin

I wouldent worry too much, whatever the problem is I am sure they are working on it. Plus, its not first come first serve..

Old 2002-11-02, 04:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Chopit
Private

Keep trying...

Keep trying to get your confirmation code during different times of the day...

I just clicked the email link again to ask for my confirmation code and I, finally, received it and completed the Beta application. So, even though you may have tried numerous times earlier...don't give up as it went through fine for me this last time (about 3 hours after my first request).

Best of luck, everyone!

~ Chopit
Old 2002-11-02, 06:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Jarvis
Private

Whenever i put in my station name or password that i registered at the site. It would say that it couldnt find my name. So i put in my e-mail and it said that it would send my station name and pw. 2 days later.........nofin. HELP!

Old 2002-11-02, 06:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
RandoM
Private

im not 18... comp cant play it anyway
so im SOL
Old 2002-11-03, 05:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
Sigellius
Private

Feedback?

I note that you got a "we've received your application" email; how long did *that* take to arrive? After you clicked submit on the beta questionaire (second step), were you taken to a page saying something like "now wait for another email"?

I have filled out all the fields of the questionaire, clicked submit, and been redirected to the questionaire again; no email received, in roughly 12 hours now.

Oh, I see now; there's a character/word-limit on the "why I'm great" field. It's not specified, however.

Doh.
Old 2002-11-03, 09:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
stick100
Corporal

I'm on about 2nd day with no reply , I've tried 5 different email addresses around 10 times apiece at all times of the day, so anyone else whose feeling left out I'm right there with ya.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion