to many TR - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Johnny!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-01-19, 09:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Camping Carl
Major

Vanu still suck....
Old 2003-01-19, 09:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
MooKoo
Sergeant

Do people make fun of vanu just to piss off the vanu people? or because they don't have a life *thinks* hmm could be both
Old 2003-01-19, 09:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Tobias
I'm with the Vanu

* The word Vanu is used in 3 consecticve posts, the effect, My summoning*

The Vanu dont suck, and if they do, as Carl says, then the NC swollow, but I can not help but see all the hate you mortals have for us Vanu. Your minds are so simple, it is easy to understand your hate. You are Human, and thus, as most humans do, you hate that which you dont understand. Your feeble minds can not understand that which is Vanu, and that which you dont understand you fear, and that which you fear, you hate. And worry not about the large numbers of the Terrans overwellming the Vanu or NC, their old ways and weapons will be of little use against either of our factions, thought the same could be said for the NC's weapons against the Vanu. Seeth in your hate, it will do you little good.
Old 2003-01-19, 09:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Camping Carl
Major

Do people make fun of vanu just to piss off the vanu people? or because they don't have a life *thinks* hmm could be both
Well, those are pretty much my reasons. Don't know about the other NC/TR people tho.

Vanu still suck....
Old 2003-01-19, 09:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Camping Carl
Major

Originally posted by Tobias
* The word Vanu is used in 3 consecticve posts, the effect, My summoning*

The Vanu dont suck, and if they do, as Carl says, then the NC swollow, but I can not help but see all the hate you mortals have for us Vanu. Your minds are so simple, it is easy to understand your hate. You are Human, and thus, as most humans do, you hate that which you dont understand. Your feeble minds can not understand that which is Vanu, and that which you dont understand you fear, and that which you fear, you hate. And worry not about the large numbers of the Terrans overwellming the Vanu or NC, their old ways and weapons will be of little use against either of our factions, thought the same could be said for the NC's weapons against the Vanu. Seeth in your hate, it will do you little good.

Vanu still suck....
Old 2003-01-19, 09:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
MooKoo
Sergeant

that explains so much,

i can make a point by putting in a quote and then have a lil icon hold a sign that says vanu suck, wow i made a big different

i think i will do what Dio did and just ignore them (them as in the vanu haters)

lets see them hate on us when we shoot them in the head with a laser
Old 2003-01-19, 10:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
LunarWarrior
Hamma's Bitch

Member Of M.L.W.A.
Old 2003-01-19, 10:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
SandTrout
Contributor
The one, the only

The TR are based on the idea of quantity over quality anyways, while the NC value individual power.

The TR and Vanu may have more than the NC, but that will just encourage the NC to become better and smarter(no offence to intelegent albs and mids, bug Hibs were gimped, but still did decent).
Old 2003-01-19, 10:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Camping Carl
Major

Originally posted by MooKoo
that explains so much,

i can make a point by putting in a quote and then have a lil icon hold a sign that says vanu suck, wow i made a big different

i think i will do what Dio did and just ignore them (them as in the vanu haters)

lets see them hate on us when we shoot them in the head with a laser

Vanu still suck....
Old 2003-01-19, 10:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Knight309
Private

Lightbulb

Don't forget, there are is going to be more than one world(server) and many people who will join the armies(get the game) haven't neccecarily(sp?) answered the poll. SO on one world there maybe more vanu than conglomerate, and vice versa, and some servers with more terrans. It just depends, either way...the more vanu and conglomerates there are for me to put a bullet to, the better.

Terran Republic, TO THE DEATH!!
Old 2003-01-19, 10:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
RabidPlatypus
Sergeant

Originally posted by SandTrout
The TR are based on the idea of quantity over quality anyways, while the NC value individual power.

The TR and Vanu may have more than the NC, but that will just encourage the NC to become better and smarter(no offence to intelegent albs and mids, bug Hibs were gimped, but still did decent).
On lancelot albs and mids dominated, then out of no where the hibs, weakest realm by FAR, came out of no where and captured all the relics.

Shows what a little organization can do.
Old 2003-01-19, 10:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
Navaron
Contributor
Major General

Funny how some people get all touchy. It's ok to be sensetive guys, and heh, purple will be back in style in say...14 15 years.

Vist www.bohicagaming.com because we're better than you.
Apply|Contact|Forum
Old 2003-01-19, 10:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
SandTrout
Contributor
The one, the only

Yeah, but lancelot has some of the worst alb-hib ratios as well I believe. Organization is what allows a goup of hibs in the BG made of 1 bard and 7 casters to take out 2 groups of albs.

I will join the server than my outfit joins, but I hope its the one with the NC off the worst.
Old 2003-01-19, 11:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
Warborn
Contributor
Major General

Re: to many TR

Originally posted by MooKoo
i looked at this vote thing (can't think of the word) that asked what empire you wanted to be and TR had mabye 1,000 more people then vanu and way more then NC wouldn't this mean that when people get the game and are trying to get bases the TR might take alot because they have more people then both of the other empires so how are vanu and NC sposed to stand a chance against TR.
Dude, there'll be like 150k - 200k people playing this game. You really think it's a big friggin deal if the Terrans have a 1,000 man lead on some forum? People change their minds, and good God, you're not even polling the right people. We're hardcore. We're the guys who get all into this stuff and take it to the next level. The majority we are not, and as such, what we come up with by polling ourselves means precisely dick in the long run.

So stop worrying about it. I wouldn't be surprised if the poll says Terrans are going to be the majority, and they actually end up being the minority.
Old 2003-01-19, 11:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
Warborn
Contributor
Major General

Nah, this is just the NC/VR people trying to convince themselves that the Terrans are a futuristic Soviet Union or some BS like that. Their weapons are just as effective as the other weapons, and if you think they're going to need a numerical advantage and that the game is designed for them to have said advantage, you're kidding yourself.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion