The Dep, and Sep situation - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Stays crunchy even in milk!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
This is the last VIP post in this thread.   Old 2003-06-19, 09:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
BrileyPS
PlanetSide Artist

The Dep, and Sep situation

I posted this to the long thread that dep started the other day, just thought I would start a new thread, so people who didn't want to read a novel could see it.

Well this has been a interesting read...although I didn't take time out of my month to read the whole thread Dipietro, I will talk to Spork sometime today to see what's up in your case, and why it was taken to this measure of you getting banned from game. Even though I agree that you should have been banned from the boards, along with Serpus...since both of you in my opinion flammed on the official boards. But might I give you one, slightly small piece of advice....even if you feel wronged, you do not go into a discussion with threatening legal action. That does, instantly kill any further possibility of smoothing out the situation, and only brings it to another level. I am just a artist on Planetside, and will just look into this to see how it got to where it is..so don't expect anything, if I can help I will. But everyone, it is not your job to shut down flamers, all you do is add to the flame (hence the name) , and if you don't honestly like someone, or the particular thread that they started, then you have the power to move on, ignore it..and just play the game. Talk to you guy's in game...or if your on the wrong team, I won't be talking Later.

P.S: If anything people, I hope you all learn that trying to take the situation into your own hands, does nothing but cause further problems...mainly for you. So use this as a prime example and just have fun in Planetside...cause at the end of a day its just a game.

P.P.S: Just wanted to add, a great game, but still just a game
Old 2003-06-19, 09:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
ObnoxiousFrog
Brigadier General

Amen.
I moved on from the OF for that same reason. It was flame-wars 2K3.

Old 2003-06-19, 09:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Airlift
Sig Mastah!

I can't remember the last time I posted on the official forums. Occasionally I follow a link there, but I never stay long. Maybe it's the lack of an edit, maybe its the Moron Army that is the closest thing a forum can get to a Zerg. Maybe also there is the fact that Hamma can't and won't ban me from the game I am a paid subscriber to for saying something that causes trouble or administrative concern.

Regardless, thanks for posting this (and more specifically thanks for posting it in a place that I will read... certainly not that other thread). For "just an artist", you have always taken an active role in the community. For that
Old 2003-06-19, 10:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Navaron
Contributor
Major General

We need a dev tracker here so we don't have to go over there at all.

Vist www.bohicagaming.com because we're better than you.
Apply|Contact|Forum
Old 2003-06-19, 10:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
NightWalker XI
Colonel

I post in the Werner forum, its not so bad there, General Chat is just crap tho
Old 2003-06-19, 10:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Vis Armata
Contributor
Sergeant Major

Threatening legal action? That must have been interesting, and totally baseless.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion