annoyed - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: It's Hamma time!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-02-05, 03:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
RSphil
Contributor
Major

annoyed

ok so was playing tonight and was having fun defending a tower.
i was a VS sundy roll down and set up behind a hill so i get on voice comms and let everyone know. only a few bother to help me fight them off. then the VS start rolling over the hill like ants. again on voice and in shout channel as /RE still aint working ( get it fixed ffs, sort of important being able to talk to you own with out anyone else seeing it) and still noone takes any notice untill the base is getting over run.

my point is people need ot listen and pay attention instead of getting tunnel vision on a target. i saw 5-6 MBT that could have nailed the sundy is a second. even 1-2 of them would have done.

also when are the AA guns on bases gona get sorted? the spread is still huge. if the aircraft aint on top of you you might get 3-4 hits untill you over heart. for AA they are a joke. its hard to hit a fecking Gal side on to you lol. they need to make them more accurate, same for the lightning AA as well.

ARHHHHHHH rant over. was getting annoyed tonight with silly things lol.
Old 2013-02-05, 03:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
ShadetheDruid
First Lieutenant

Re: annoyed

Originally Posted by RSphil View Post
also when are the AA guns on bases gona get sorted? the spread is still huge. if the aircraft aint on top of you you might get 3-4 hits untill you over heart. for AA they are a joke. its hard to hit a fecking Gal side on to you lol. they need to make them more accurate, same for the lightning AA as well..
They really need to toughen them (and the AV/AI ones) up too. Even if they weren't super powerful, at least they'd survive long enough to do something if they had more HP/armour.

Edit: Also, they take waaaay too long to repair.
Old 2013-02-05, 03:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Mox
Contributor
Second Lieutenant

Where was your outfit? It should had help you out and not some random guys you yell on.
Old 2013-02-05, 04:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
RSphil
Contributor
Major

no outfit members on. jobs get in the way atm but still there where a good 30+ people about.

I agree with the turrets needing beefing up as well. but we have been complaining about the turrets since launch and before and not a lot done about it yet.
Old 2013-02-05, 04:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Tatwi
Contributor
Major

Originally Posted by ShadetheDruid View Post
They really need to toughen them (and the AV/AI ones) up too. Even if they weren't super powerful, at least they'd survive long enough to do something if they had more HP/armour.

Edit: Also, they take waaaay too long to repair.
I think it would better if they became disabled (by damage) for X seconds rather than be destroyed. Engineers could repair them to make the disabled time go by faster. That would at least force the attackers to give turrets more consideration than for the first 30 seconds of a fight, because the turret absolutely will be functioning again unless the attackers take the time to keep disabling it (or hack it).

As is, they just don't last long enough in actual fight, even when three Engineers are running around trying to keep just the top level on a tower repaired. And it's not like they are uber powerful either.
Old 2013-02-05, 04:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
bpostal
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by RSphil View Post
no outfit members on. jobs get in the way atm but still there where a good 30+ people about.

I agree with the turrets needing beefing up as well. but we have been complaining about the turrets since launch and before and not a lot done about it yet.
Understandable, but what do you expect from greenies? Really you're lucky someone didn't TK you for talking over voip.

Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion