Destruction on PS1 when calling to Beta PS2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Can I play with your Thumper?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2012-06-07, 09:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
SirDart
Private

Destruction on PS1 when calling to Beta PS2

I know this really isn't 100% applying to PS2, but it would be great to have a last hurrah on PS1. Since the devs are busily preparing PS2 for Beta, they are talking about moving PS1 vets to Beta. It would be great to see PS1 go off in a wave of destruction, giving us old veterans a way of ringing in a celebratory goodbye to Auraxis as we knew yeh.

They probably still have the code in game to do it to, after all, they created earthquakes, meteor storms, and sent people into oblivion when they formed the Oshur Islands. They could do something similar, such as destruction of Oshur again, or the caverns, a few other continents, etc..., it could be done over the period of a week, or just a few days.

There could also be a back story put up on the Launchpad of PS1, about how scientists are prophesizing about the imminent destruction of the worlds, or something like that.

It would be a great hurrah to a wonderful game, and a woop for bringing in PS2 with a Bang!
Old 2012-06-07, 09:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
DEA
Corporal

Re: Destruction on PS1 when calling to Beta PS2

Not a bad idea, PS1 needs to be put to rest so the devs can just worry about PS2 right now. Either way I'm sure they will do something special!

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault