The small things - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Don't feed the whores.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-12-09, 08:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Rodel
Sergeant

The small things

Ok so I love this game. Having so much more fun with it then any game I've ever played. I wanted to list a few small things that need to be added though.

1) The ability to re-equip your vehicles. PLEASE!!!!

2) Vehicle Hacking. I saw why smed said the developers are on the fence on this but are any players against it. Tell them people.

3) When you change the stats on any gun you need to give the player the option to keep the gun or be re-embersed in credits.

4) An interactive chat box that allows you to click on the player's names in order to perform functions. I have the hardest time inviting people with crazy names.

5) Take care of the suicide piolets that crash to denie sombody a kill.

If you read this, post a like to show support.

And this is for your entertainment .

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbKejK2fDTo
Old 2012-12-09, 08:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
AnamNantom
Master Sergeant

Re: The small things

4) An interactive chat box that allows you to click on the player's names in order to perform functions. I have the hardest time inviting people with crazy names.

Holding down Q while aiming at friendly allows for what I *think* you are thinking about.
Old 2012-12-09, 08:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Crator
Major General

1) The ability to re-equip your vehicles. PLEASE!!!!

YES! Basically all they need to do is add a v-term rearm to the existing rearm nodes.

2) Vehicle Hacking. I saw why smed said the developers are on the fence on this but are any players against it. Tell them people.

Would be nice to have this. But I'm concerned about it at the same time too. Perhaps the cert for jacking vehicles is progressive. Meaning, if you get level 1 cert jacking you can't jack it if someone is in the driver seat. Also, spitfires or some sort of alarm system that can be subverted by attacker.

3) When you change the stats on any gun you need to give the player the option to keep the gun or be re-embersed in credits.

YES! Nuff said, this should be a given.

YES, including ability to /report them?

5) Take care of the suicide piolets that crash to denie sombody a kill.

This doesn't only happen with air but I suppose is move prevalent and less an attacker can do to find the air bailer vs. a ground one. Disabling the bail mechanism if enough damage is done to the aircraft should fix this issue.
Old 2012-12-09, 02:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Rodel
Sergeant

Planetside 1 is a good model for hacking vehicles.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion