What Continent do you play on most? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: ANTs are for sissies!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

View Poll Results: What Continent do you play on most?
Amerish 13 7.34%
Esamir 19 10.73%
Indar 145 81.92%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-02-24, 07:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Hamma
PSU Admin

What Continent do you play on most?

Per the topic. I think I already know the answer but in addition to voting, say why you play on the continent the most.

For me it's Indar because the other two continents end up being zergfests that the Empires just rotate back and forth all day with no real fights.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2013-02-24, 07:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
bpostal
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: What Continent do you play on most?

Given the choice, I'd rather play on Amerish.

Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
Old 2013-02-24, 07:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Stardouser
Colonel

I just instant action to the Crown. Someday when we have intercontinental travel and home continents, we might have a real war on our hands.
Old 2013-02-24, 07:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Vulture
Private

well i have to fight on indar to see any enemy..

but i'd prefer esamir i guess.. or at least any other area of indar than crown/zurvan/crossroads triangle
Old 2013-02-24, 07:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
fierce deity
Sergeant

I wind up playing on Indar the most purely because its the only continent with any real action.

I would prefer to play on Amerish.
Old 2013-02-24, 07:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
OCNSethy
Major

Indar.

I spawn there, I die there... I spawn there... you get the point.

The other two are ghost continents on Briggs. Everytime I go for a vist, no one is home
Old 2013-02-24, 07:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Consumer
Private

Esamir, for sure. I can usually find other teammates running around, regardless of how many, and fight in a small squad that is incredibly fun. I like the ability to move around the map with ground vehicles and infantry much easier than Indar and Esamir, and the smaller scale battles of 1v1 to 8v8 is really charming and completely my favorite style of gameplay.

Plus, I love the snow. It's ironic, because all of my classes, weapons, and vehicles are all covered with Sandy Scrub v2 camo despite always being reluctant to fight on Indar, only going there to fight with my outfit/squad or when I can't find a decent fight on Esamir or Amerish.
Old 2013-02-24, 07:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Assist
Contributor
Major

Originally Posted by Hamma View Post
Per the topic. I think I already know the answer but in addition to voting, say why you play on the continent the most.

For me it's Indar because the other two continents end up being zergfests that the Empires just rotate back and forth all day with no real fights.
Yep, Indar for me. Not because I enjoy it more, but for the same reason you stated. No one defend Esamir or Amerish, so they're just an offensive zerg capturing empty bases. Not fun either way.

Also VS on Waterson averaged ~26% population over the weekend, so it's not like we have much choice. Either we take an empty continent or we get zerged on Indar :P Either way, it's getting pretty lame to be so horribly outnumbered day after day.

Last edited by Assist; 2013-02-24 at 07:55 PM.
Old 2013-02-24, 07:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Chewy
Major

Id LOVE to play on other conts. but as Hamma said, Waterson doesn't like Esamir or Amerish for some reason. It's ALWAYS 60+% mass of one faction against maybe 10% or less of the others. What hurts more is that it only takes under a platoon to just about flip those numbers. So that means those conts are ghost towns. Id bet that the Crown has more people on its 3 hexes at a given time than there are on the entire of Esamir or Amerish, maybe combined in off hours.

Can't wait for mergers. Maybe then fights will happen that warrant the focus of the bigger outifts. Till then it's all about where the fight is, and that's Indar for some shit reason.
Old 2013-02-24, 08:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Spiritbeast
Private

i've been playing for only a month and a half. VS on Connery. 100% the time one faction has the other 2 continents ghost capped or are ghost capping them. All the fighting is actually on Indar. I can only talk for the time of day i play but that's my experience. I did see Amerish on the day i logged in but noone was there. Even on the popular contnent, Indar, VS average 17-24% the population so I dont have a choice if i actually want to HELP and fight lol. They need me ; P

Last edited by Spiritbeast; 2013-02-24 at 08:13 PM.
Old 2013-02-24, 08:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
yozzer
Corporal

1 Empire 1 server 1 continent Indar, prefer being in a warn desert environment. I bought camo for other enviros but I'm happy with Indar, even on the rear occasion that I'm transferred to Amerish on login I will go straight to warp consol and join queue for Indar.
Old 2013-02-24, 09:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Saintlycow
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Assist View Post
Yep, Indar for me. Not because I enjoy it more, but for the same reason you stated. No one defend Esamir or Amerish, so they're just an offensive zerg capturing empty bases. Not fun either way.

Also VS on Waterson averaged ~26% population over the weekend, so it's not like we have much choice. Either we take an empty continent or we get zerged on Indar :P Either way, it's getting pretty lame to be so horribly outnumbered day after day.
Samesies.

Amerish and esamir only get good fights when a cont lock is in peril. Indar has action 24/7. Action = EXP
But rest assured...
Fucks will be given!
Old 2013-02-24, 09:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
thegreekboy
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by Stardouser View Post
I just instant action to the Crown. Someday when we have intercontinental travel and home continents, we might have a real war on our hands.
or you can join an outfit and fight somewhere interesting
Old 2013-02-24, 09:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
thegreekboy
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by Spiritbeast View Post
i've been playing for only a month and a half. VS on Connery. 100% the time one faction has the other 2 continents ghost capped or are ghost capping them. All the fighting is actually on Indar. I can only talk for the time of day i play but that's my experience. I did see Amerish on the day i logged in but noone was there. Even on the popular contnent, Indar, VS average 17-24% the population so I dont have a choice if i actually want to HELP and fight lol. They need me ; P
It's sad really, I'd love to have an actual VS faction on connery. Or maybe fight somewhere else but indar. or both
Old 2013-02-24, 09:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
RSphil
Contributor
Major

tbh i play on them all. where ever the fight is or im needed. when im online it could be any of the continents. all depends on where my faction is. i cant say im on one more then the other.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion