EU VS/NC - Looking for large Outfit - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Is that a Boomer in your pocket? Can I hold it?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2014-03-06, 11:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Xanoth
Private

EU VS/NC - Looking for large Outfit

I'm looking for a large outfit to help me get more out of PS2, I have odd play times, so I'm not expecting anything too serious, just a large group of players that can work as a team, play the objective and have some fun and maybe help me learn some of the less obvious stuff that I don't know.

I'm 32 from the UK and pretty much exclusively prefer team based multiplayer to anything else.

I also have a BR 16 NC on Woodman and a BR 6 VS on Miller.

Not much time invested in either, so I'm happy to reroll on a new server. Really don't like the look of TR or their ethos, NC and VS both have bits I like so would rather be more flexible in the hope of finding a nice outfit for my needs.

I mostly prefer playing support roles, medic/engi although infiltrator can be fun to drop motion sensors and take down enemy snipers.

Thanks for reading, hopefully someone can suggest some outfits that would be suitable.
Old 2014-03-19, 10:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Graden
Private

Re: EU VS/NC - Looking for large Outfit

You should check out Clan Magnus Legio [CML]. We are an organized tactical outfit with just the right amount of try hard and goofing off. We offer in house training to help new players learn the ropes and to keep our vets sharp. We have smaller groups of guys off and on all day with larger operations starting at 9pm us estern and they usually run til we have no members online.

What we are looking for in new members is;
New Conglomerate character on Mattherson Server
TeamSpeak 3
A working microphone
Mature attitude
Ability to work within a team

We have been featured on MajorLeagueGaming along with Band of Bros and HoneyBadgers.
link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fov4qufzxk

Stop by our website and check us out
http://www.magnuslegio.net/

Recruitment Thread Link :https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2....meplay.125350/

Join an open squad tonight for 'Wet Work Wednesday'
Old 2014-05-14, 10:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Nerfav
Private

Re: EU VS/NC - Looking for large Outfit

Hi

I am Nerfav, from the MB1 outfit on Cobalt. We are the largest NC outfit on this server, so we don't expect a high level from our members, though it's rewarded by the "commando" rank.

We are regularly organizing events (3 per weeks), open platoon (nearly always), tactical squads (around once every 2 days).

If you want to invest some time on Planetside 2, you can join us on our teamspeak (I don't want to put the IP on this site, check the link below), become squad leader (squad = 12 players), platoon leader (platoon = 48 players) or, why not, even outfit leader. Of course, you have to meet the requirements.

To be invited, just ask to any MB1 member, it's an open outfit, every member can send invitations.

All the information is here : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mainbattalion

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit