[VS] [EU Ceres] Vanquished wants you! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Insert witty or life-affirming quote here
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Old 2013-01-05, 05:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Legend
Private

[VS] [EU Ceres] Vanquished wants you!

Vanquished

Our Website is here!

Who are we?

We are a the largest VS, possibly of all the factions, outfit (and the best) on Ceres comprised of Planetside 2 gamers, of intermediate-veteran skill, looking to expand our gaming experience by engaging in tactical and co-operative game play; for there is no better way to play this game.
We are currently a thriving community, with a forum and 3 corps and a variety of roles, thus input is greatly appreciated and needed. We've starred on Friday Night Ops, and partake in Operations on a nightly basis, with special planned Ops each Saturday.

Promo Video (Youtube)
Operation Final Stand Clip (Youtube)

Requirements?

To apply to join us, the following is required:
~Play as Vanu Sovereignty on the EU server Ceres~
~Maturity~
~Ability to cooperate and work as a team, following your team leader~
~ Apologizing for team kills, remember your manners~
~Be able to understand your strengths and weaknesses~
~Have a mic~

Interested?

If you are still interested, and want to get in contact, fill in the form below :

Code:
App
IG Name: IG Rank: Most played Class: Most played(if any) vehicle: Your main strengths: Your main weaknesses: What you can add to the outfit: Additional Info:

"We must now fulfill humanity's destiny here on Auraxis and bring this world back into the light of Vanu. Only then will the unbelievers understand their folly - and only then that we will take the next step toward our ascension. Nothing will stand in our way"

Regards,
Legend

Last edited by Legend; 2013-01-05 at 05:54 PM.
Old 2013-01-11, 07:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
SethGalad
Private

Re: [VS] [EU Ceres] Vanquished wants you!

Hi i would like to join your outfit

App

IG Name: SethGalad
IG Rank: 15
Most played Class: light assault
Most played(if any) vehicle: sunderer
Your main strengths: getting behind enemies lines and exploiting surprise, good tactical and strategic feel (played lot of RTS like SC2...)
Your main weaknesses: need faster FPS reflexes
What you can add to the outfit: help out in any form!
Additional Info:
Old 2013-01-11, 06:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Legend
Private

Originally Posted by SethGalad View Post
Hi i would like to join your outfit

App

IG Name: SethGalad
IG Rank: 15
Most played Class: light assault
Most played(if any) vehicle: sunderer
Your main strengths: getting behind enemies lines and exploiting surprise, good tactical and strategic feel (played lot of RTS like SC2...)
Your main weaknesses: need faster FPS reflexes
What you can add to the outfit: help out in any form!
Additional Info:
Hello there SethGalad! Your app has been accepted, so welcome to Vanquished. You are indeed right about Outfit play enhancing the gameplay! Upon being granted access to the forum, make sure to welcome yourself, and join a corps. In the Intel board, you can find our TS information where you can join - this is our hub of communications outside the forums. Here you can ask an Officer/Primarch for guidance and an ingame invite. Feel free to ask around, and get to know the guys. We run Ops nightly at 19:00GMT(+0) but we also have planned Ops in the Operations board. Feel free to hop in the TS at any time, even if not play PS2 - there is always someone to have some banter with, and get to know. Again, welcome.

- Legend
Old 2013-01-31, 03:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
theLokatian
Private

Hello. My nickname is theLokatian and I would like to join your Outfit.

App

IG Name: theLokatian
IG Rank: 30
Most played Class: Heavy Assault
Most played(if any) vehicle: Magrider
Your main strengths: Quite good at shooting, spoting enemys. Not afraid going in battles (I usually don't camp)
Your main weaknesses: Flying Sychte
What you can add to the outfit: Anything you need
Additional Info: /
Old 2013-02-09, 03:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
ychamel
Private

App

IG Name: Diviper
IG Rank: 32
Most played Class: engineer
Most played(if any) vehicle: scythe
Your main strengths: fast learner , have had a past experience in FPS games, team player.
Your main weaknesses: handling air from ground.
What you can add to the outfit: an extra member
Additional Info: have teamspeak; have a mic; mature;
Old 2013-02-09, 01:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Voronar
Private

App

IG Name: Voronar
IG Rank: 17
Most played Class: Battle Medic
Most played(if any) vehicle: Sunderer (although I do not use vehicles often.)
Your main strengths: Infantry pushing and defending, infiltrating, keep units healed and providing supporting fire.
Your main weaknesses: Not being very vehicle savvy and worse in a scythe than Donald Sutherland as President Snow
What you can add to the outfit: Fodder for the enemy cannons. (As well as partaking in team based infantry activities and being reasonable active. And also not a team killing douchebag.)
Additional Info: Tick all the boxes, mic, maturity, TS3, etc.
Old 2013-02-10, 02:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
VanUp
Private

App

IG Name: VanUp
IG Rank: Started a new character on Ceres, currently BR 8

Most played Class: HA
Most played(if any) vehicle: Drop pod

Your main strengths: Looks good in spandex
Your main weaknesses: 'Why is the Galaxy upside down?'

What you can add to the outfit: Follows orders, FPS experience, plays the objective.

Additional Info: 30, UK. Not my first character, but I'm not waiting on server transfers. Steam says I have 183hrs played, I'm sure it's not quite that much. I'm on sporadically weekday evenings and almost always put in a few hours on the weekend. Prefer to avoid meat-grinders with the zerg when I could be better applied elsewhere.
Old 2013-02-14, 02:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Legend
Private

Originally Posted by theLokatian View Post
Hello. My nickname is theLokatian and I would like to join your Outfit.

App

IG Name: theLokatian
IG Rank: 30
Your main strengths: Quite good at shooting, spoting enemys. Not afraid going in battles (I usually don't camp)
Your main weaknesses: Flying Sychte
What you can add to the outfit: Anything you need
Additional Info: /
Originally Posted by ychamel View Post
App

IG Name: Diviper
IG Rank: 32
Most played Class: engineer
Most played(if any) vehicle: scythe
Your main strengths: fast learner , have had a past experience in FPS games, team player.
Your main weaknesses: handling air from ground.
What you can add to the outfit: an extra member
Additional Info: have teamspeak; have a mic; mature;
Originally Posted by Voronar View Post
App

IG Name: Voronar
IG Rank: 17
Most played Class: Battle Medic
Most played(if any) vehicle: Sunderer (although I do not use vehicles often.)
Your main strengths: Infantry pushing and defending, infiltrating, keep units healed and providing supporting fire.
Your main weaknesses: Not being very vehicle savvy and worse in a scythe than Donald Sutherland as President Snow
What you can add to the outfit: Fodder for the enemy cannons. (As well as partaking in team based infantry activities and being reasonable active. And also not a team killing douchebag.)
Additional Info: Tick all the boxes, mic, maturity, TS3, etc.
Originally Posted by VanUp View Post
App

IG Name: VanUp
IG Rank: Started a new character on Ceres, currently BR 8

Most played Class: HA
Most played(if any) vehicle: Drop pod

Your main strengths: Looks good in spandex
Your main weaknesses: 'Why is the Galaxy upside down?'

What you can add to the outfit: Follows orders, FPS experience, plays the objective.

Additional Info: 30, UK. Not my first character, but I'm not waiting on server transfers. Steam says I have 183hrs played, I'm sure it's not quite that much. I'm on sporadically weekday evenings and almost always put in a few hours on the weekend. Prefer to avoid meat-grinders with the zerg when I could be better applied elsewhere.
Hello there guys! Your apps have been accepted, so welcome to Vanquished. Upon being granted access to the forum HERE, make sure to welcome yourselves, and join a corps. In the Intel board, you can find our TS information where you can join - this is our hub of communications outside the forums. Here you can ask an Officer/Primarch for guidance and an ingame invite. Feel free to ask around, and get to know the guys. We run Ops nightly at 19:00GMT(+0) but we also have planned Ops in the Operations board. Feel free to hop in the TS at any time, even if not play PS2 - there is always someone to have some banter with, and get to know. Again, welcome.

- Legend
Old 2013-03-20, 06:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Blixten
Private

IG Name:Blixten
IG Rank:14
Most played Class:Engineer
Most played(if any) vehicle: Scythe
Your main strengths: Flying, either as a pilot with a fully manned Liberator, or for air superiority with the Scythe
Your main weaknesses: Close quarters combat, I'm using a shotgun rather than any automatic weapon, to make up for my lack of precision.
What you can add to the outfit: A teamplayer who enjoys the support aspects of the game; be it piloting a gunship, repairing tanks on the front lines, or hiding like a coward with a sniper rifle.
Additional Info:
Old 2013-03-21, 12:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Sternsson
Private

App

IG Name: Sterner

IG Rank: 20

Most played(if any) vehicle: Sunderer

Your main strengths: Close quarters combat. I love to get up close, and then just pewpew away. I also like providing fire support, or suppressing enemies and anti tank operations. I also have a burning passion for suicide runs and gerilla warfare.

Your main weaknesses: Air. I'm terrible at flying and I have almost no weapons to counter air (But I'm certing into it when I have enough points.). I'm not the most accurate shooter. My reflexes are not quite up to par. Off-road driving. Gotten stuck more times than I'd want to admit. A bit impatient.

What you can add to the outfit:

I love to play as a team. That's how I feel this game was meant to be played. Tactically, and with a team.

I'm a fighter. I'll keep coming after enemies even if they have shot me/blown me up/stabbed me ten times. I'm also quite proficient with tactics and strategy. Have been playing a lot of rts and other strategy games in my days.

Additional Info:

I'm from Sweden, so I have quite the accent. My English is not bad, but not nearly as good as I'd want it to be. Also, I'm not really the richest guy on the planet, so I might have trouble getting certain items.
Old 2013-03-28, 11:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
jayj
Private

IG Name:Ripftw
IG Rank: 1 made a new account due to forgetting my old account had a level 30 on that one :/
Most played Class: heavy assault
Most played(if any) vehicle: lightning
Your main strengths: enjoy taking down tanks/aircraft while covering my team mates
Your main weaknesses: flying,low FPS due to broken gfx card ( new one should arrive any day now)
What you can add to the outfit: anything,teamwork,support
Additional Info: played alot of fps games in my time ranging from battlefield to Arma
Old 2013-04-10, 01:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Dragoneer
Private

[B]IG Name: Dragoneer
IG Rank: 20
Most played(if any) vehicle: Scythe
Your main strengths: Mid-range infantry combat & anti-tank
Your main weaknesses: Anti-air and long-range combat
What you can add to the outfit: Leadership and coordination skills.
Additional Info: Daily player

Last edited by Dragoneer; 2013-04-10 at 01:27 PM.
Old 2013-04-20, 12:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
hallz
Private

Hi there my name is Chris and i would definately like to join your outfit

IG Name:Lotsoflol
IG Rank:12
Most played Class: Engineer
Your main strengths: I'm very responsive and a quick thinker
Your main weaknesses: my main weakness would be flying, havent gotten the hang of it just yet
What you can add to the outfit: I can add teamwork, lots of repairs, hopefully some tactics and help
Additional Info: I'm from iceland, my time zone is UTC - Monrovia, I've played alot of fps games in my time, all ranging back to the original Call of duty. i'm 22 years old and i like to play planetside
Old 2013-04-26, 07:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Crizzpee
Private

Hi everybody,
i startet ps2 4,5 days ago and really gat addicted. The last few days i kind of gat the feeling that the game would really rock if real teamplay would kick in. So i started to look for an outfit (which is a strange name for a clan or a guild...cs and wow ).
Your outfit seems to "fit" me perfect, since you operating mostly at nighttimes. And especially as a german i thought that a little bit of english practise would do me some good. I am 29 years old (1 Month remaining...pretty bad stuff done with you in germany when turning 30

IG Name: Crizzpee
IG Rank: 16
Most played Class: Light Assault
Most played(if any) vehicle: -
Your main strengths: Teamplayer, no problem of constantly dying if my team wins
Your main weaknesses: Pretty new to the game, still learning
What you can add to the outfit: A lot of fun, i am a fun guy
Additional Info: at the top
Old 2013-05-04, 11:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Sumpfie
Private

IG Name: Sumpfie
IG Rank: 13
Most played Class: Engineer
Most played vehicle: Sunderer
Your main strengths: Very cooperative, tend to fill the role that is missing (though I fail when that's aerial support), love to abuse the spot function.
Your main weaknesses: Suboptimal aiming (still ok though); strange shifting accent, at least I find it a weakness.
What you can add to the outfit: Well, I can support the team.
Additional Info: 23, Germany, been playing since Commander Keen 4 and have some pre-PS2 multiplayer shooter experience starting with pre-Steam CS and ending with NS2. I can only play so much because work and some other stuff usually take up a bit of my time.

Last edited by Sumpfie; 2013-05-04 at 11:19 AM.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty