factions not unique enough? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Look at all the dead Vanu
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-07-27, 12:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Aduras Warhound
Private

Question factions not unique enough?

Ok (I think) that we can all agree that the factions aren't unique enough.
Each faction was supposed to have a feature that made each faction unique
The TR was supposed to have a high fire rate lots of ammo and fast vehicles
The NC was supposed to have hard hitting weapons, slow fire rates and slow vehicles (also hard hitting and durable)
The VS was supposed to be the middle ground with Good accuracy, good fire rates and average vehicles (armor and weapon wise)

What they did right was give each faction very unique starter weapons that personified each faction Like the NC gauss SAW or the TR Carv.

After that I have no idea what they were thinking!
The slow firing NC got the fastest shooting gun in the whole game
The only gun in the TR HA class that shoots faster than the carv is the minigun and even then its only by 50 RPM! (they did the SMG's right though)

They then proceeded to give each faction rip offs of the other factions guns but weaker than before.

Personally I just want them to come up with some weapons that TRULY! match each factions traits.
Give the TR some weapons with low damage high fire rates (900+) and huge mags (vary on class)
The NC could use more weapons like the SAW that have a ROF of 500 but 200 damage. They could even drop the ROF down to 400 and make it an automatic sniper but absolute garbage in close quarters.

now if you notice I haven't put much on the VS in here but that's because my experience with them is very limited soo feel free to throw is some of your ideas of TRUE! VS weapons (the best I have heard is very long damage drops) let me know plz

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion